What's new

Is a false flag terrorist attack coming in India?

Intel Agencies never rely on one team..as a layman description if assassination is on cards then they are just part of it..there always three teams ...and all three do not know about each other. my guess is this is just a "smoke & mirror" for future as once task in done it is all planned.....they will provide/use it as proof look "This Police officer was paid by ISI to kill" we caught him but unfortunately we could not caught the others or we thought he was target but the target was somebody else..

Interesting is it not

So Phase 1 complete

Intel Agencies never rely on one team..as a layman description if assassination is on cards then they are just part of it..there always three teams ...and all three do not know about each other. my guess is this is just a "smoke & mirror" for future as once task in done it is all planned.....they will provide/use it as proof look "This Police officer was paid by ISI to kill" we caught him but unfortunately we could not caught the others or we thought he was target but the target was somebody else..

Interesting is it not

So Phase 1 complete

Obviously RAW is not going to admit he is with RAW they will say he is connected to Pakistan. Even a blind man knows what they will say.

But they have already lost it.

My assessment is he will be declared as corrupt and did it for money and a lone wolf.

My question so corrupt get medal in India and corrupt are in Indian intelligence agencies lol.
That means RAW is corrupt as well?
That means 2001 attack on Indian parliament was result of corruption. Give me a break.

Interesting is it not

So Phase 1 complete

You are giving way too much credit to gangus here. This wasnt a planned action but a false flag that went south and Indian Establishment RSS nexus is in full damage control mode. The narrative so far isnt building as if this person was working for ISI or any external agency instead that he was working for someone in India. So no, there was no planned smokes or mirrors on this one. If there is any other "terrorist" attack, most likely it will hurt Modi instead of helping them advance further.

You are entitled to your opinion...but i see it as start .i see it as foundation ...i see it as Phase 1 is deception.
what do you think he was supporting 2 x shooters?

Non the less based on what is known and how the opinions seems to be developing your assumption as being a phase 1 complete is wrong. For now we have to wait and watch till Delhi polls are complete and what directions the protest against CAA takes.

You are entitled to your opinion...but i see it as start .i see it as foundation ...i see it as Phase 1 is deception.
what do you think he was supporting 2 x shooters?

He was going to do a false flag like India has done in past cause BJP political machine is in a desperate need of one.

How you want to digest this is up to you my job was to say what I thought.

There is a media black out over Davinder Singh India. Why ISI asked India media to do so. Lol. Who runs India ISI or BJP? Lol

Yeah make your false flag fail before it even begin. Makes no sense just like your argument.

Sir, what i am trying to say is this is not a false flag understand my point..this is a deception on which a false flag will happen. they have learned from Pulwama after all Mosad is very good at planning and executing...so i think its a phase 1 with plausible base to put blame on Pakistan Squarely.

You and i are here ...supari is out lets see...

He was going to do a false flag like India has done in past cause BJP political machine is in a desperate need of one.

How you want to digest this is up to you my job was to say what I thought.

why i say what i say....is because this whole episode does not sound "Intelligence Base" its deception based. its too easy...too much of coincident...it has just to many rights...too many ticks on boxes....this is "Smoke & mirror" this is base on which Pakistan will be blamed for up coming false flag.

Lets see!

why i say what i say....is because this whole episode does not sound "Intelligence Base" its deception based. its too easy...too much of coincident...it has just to many rights...too many ticks on boxes....this is "Smoke & mirror" this is base on which Pakistan will be blamed for up coming false flag.

Lets see!

You could be correct or you could be wrong I don't know the future friend. What I know is present and event in present will help me predict an estimate of future. Which says false flag is in huge demand by BJP.

Interesting is it not

So Phase 1 complete

So how you think RAW will pin this on ISI? Guy is known to be part of Indian establishment. Does it even make sense that ISI will pay him to beatup Afzal Guru and make false confessions out of him to link Pakistan in Indian Parliament attack?

You are giving way too much credit to gangus here

its not Indians there are also mosad/cia based. brother we will pay for denying US. its the otherside of coin.
You could be correct or you could be wrong I don't know the future friend. What I know is present and event in present will help me predict an estimate of future. Which says false flag is in huge demand by BJP.

I dont know future as well...but one thing i know...something is up...

So how you think RAW will pin this on ISI? Guy is known to be part of Indian establishment. Does it even make sense that ISI will pay him to beatup Afzal Guru and make false confessions out of him to link Pakistan in Indian Parliament attack?

he is like Oswald!

If RAW is going to do a false flag will it tell the local police that we are going to do a bombing so stay away and let us do it?

Nope you never tell anyone. This is a false flag gone south. The check post where he was caught was setup by DIG and it was a sudden deployment.

All indications are that this was as described above. This was a false flag gone south. Likely the J&KP that made the arrest was not in the loop and/or they are standing their ground because of turf war.

As expected, stories will emerge within the pliant Indian media to show that this was a rogue cop acting alone for money. Obviously to save the higher ups that ordered this. The stories will not make sense and be full of contradictions. One contradiction I see is that Naveed Babu had a 20 lakh prize on his head while the allegation is that Davinder Singh did it for 12 lakh. Why accept 12 lakh when you can turn him in and collect 20 lakh.

All indications are that this was as described above. This was a false flag gone south. Likely the J&KP that made the arrest was not in the loop and/or they are standing their ground because of turf war.

As expected, stories will emerge within the pliant Indian media to show that this was a rogue cop acting alone for money. Obviously to save the higher ups that ordered this. The stories will not make sense and be full of contradictions. One contradiction I see is that Naveed Babu had a 20 lakh prize on his head while the allegation is that Davinder Singh did it for 12 lakh. Why accept 12 lakh when you can turn him in and collect 20 lakh.

Yep why take 12 when bounty on his head is 20. Indian media is a gem.

Back
Top Bottom