What's new

Irrfan Khan next Spiderman villain

Reaction score
Country
India
Irrfan Khan next Spiderman villain

When the rebooted version of the Spiderman movie franchise is released in 2012, it will feature a new super-villain, Proto-Goblin and that role may be played by Jaipur-born Indian actor Irrfan Khan, who has already emerged as the biggest star from India currently working in
Hollywood.

The Proto-Goblin, like many supervillains, is (almost) a normal human being who morphs into an evil incarnation. This particular avatar is a fanged red monster that has briefly appeared in the Marvel comics canon that launched Spiderman. The human character is called Nels Van Atter. This 3D supercaper is expected to be released in the summer of 2012.

The Hollywood Reporter noted that “Khan, best known for his work in Slumdog Millionaire, is playing a villain named Van Atter, joining Rhys Ifans as the movie’s bad guys.”

This role will be a new and high profile challenge for Khan, who has already become an established presence in Hollywood after Slumdog Millionaire.

Irrfan Khan next Spiderman villain - Hindustan Times

I've seen him in Slumdog Millionaire and have to say he's a fine actor. Is he a big star in India?

really good actor he is good news for him

Congos to Irrfan.. I like his acting.. few fine films from his pockets are Rog, Haasil etc.

British film, The warrior, in which he acted also went for oscars for the best foreign films.

I love this guys acting man, he is so natural and gets u to see the character as such not Irfan Khan each time. Its good that he is exploring Hollywood where he can get to play variety of characters. Here he is just used in the archaic and formulaic type of movies which do not do any justice to his calibre. He did a movie in Telugu as a villain which i really hated for making him the witless baddy even which he played to perfection.

Last edited:
Gorilla one is best .infant hasil movie was his best perfomance ever I liked

Back
Top Bottom