What's new

Legendary actor Irrfan Khan passes away

One of few indian actors i liked. May Allah forgive him.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return)

A diamond around current round of shitheads masquerading as actors in India. Bollywood hasn't promoted any real talents for a long time but this guy along with Nawazuddin has broken through with their intense acting performances. Irfan Khan will.be missed. A legend in his own right. RIP

yes you have legitimate concern, it is also if you are blessed with good people around u .. u never know

I dont have 1 billion bhookey nangey shitting all around me, if thats what you call good people...no i dont.

For you RSS is good people too, so its hard to answer

I dont have 1 billion bhookey nangey shitting all around me, if thats what you call good people...no i dont.

For you RSS is good people too, so its hard to answer

i am saying that there can be good people as doc and nurses, u never know.. u shouldnt get upset

i am saying that there can be good people as doc and nurses, u never know.. u shouldnt get upset

when a cancer Hospital puts a sign "No Muslim will be treated here", I am sure that hospital must have some good people but to use....just like there are some good people in India but its headed by Modi

He will be missed dearly! Wish he was around for longer. Alas, may he RIP.

Back
Top Bottom