What's new

IRIN to hold joint military drills with Indian Navy

Indeed it is a reality so will the be raised like India as well use to do so on many occasions.

Please raise this as many times as you want. But I fail to understand, why are you doing Iranians job for them ? Its an issue between Iran and India, let them ask this question :)
OR do you think Iranians are incapable of taking care of their interests so they need the best islamic state on the planet assistance?

Purely showing our concern in case of India and Iran knows how to deal with it.

Duly noted. Multiple times. And like you said they know how to deal with it.

Indeed it is but where there is India that becomes our concern and that is what expressed and this PDF.

Focus on your country. Its an honest advice without any sarcasm. keep your head down and get to work. If you keep looking at us and worrying about what we are doing, you will be condemned to do others bidding like US so far and China in near future.

I already answered that B.S, so a copy paste for you:
you mean the case of selling second hand centrifuges populated with high enriched uranium and fabricated as new ones, to let the very same west use it as an excuse to sanction us? well yeah, to this very day, we haven't thanked you properly for those sanctions!
as if you are any better, you guys didn't even honor your own contract with us, peace pipeline was a clear betrayal act, you waited till we finished our side and then said we don't have money, Iran is sanctioned, etc.
if we were sanctioned (the sanctions which you were part of the cause yourself) then you shouldn't sign a deal at the first place. when pipeline reached your border you just remembered that we are sanctioned? keep these lame excuses to yourself.
Well we not interested in ur BS either pick up ur *** and go other forum idiot Pisram sultan bood jelousy has no cure two jelous getting togather a match made in heaven .
Aytullah realized after 10 yrs that he can't make a Shia bomb I hope he will realize sooner than 10 yrs that there is no room for his revolution other than Iran .

The problem with IndoUs partnership is US doesnt want one.......it rather wants a vassal state to contain its other adversaries in asia......simillarly using the carrot to contain India
It is the sovereign right of a nation to choose its strategy and action. Every nation has the right to want what it feels is the best for it. We certainly cannot begrudge anyone(in this case - US) for doing that.

The point is - so do we. We too have the right to choose what we feel is the best course of action for our country...and we have indicated to them and others that we are not willing to be allies. That is that. Nothing more to it.

I'm starting to think you Indians can't take "yes" for an answer. :P Look, from our perspective, India does not want either a strategic partnership, nor any sort of close relationship with America. Now you may have your reasons why, we may have our reasons why, and that's fine. So lets agree with my original point then that our two countries have conflicting interest, have no desire for a lasting strategic partnership, and will NEVER be allies for the foreseeable future.
Just quoted you here because my views are in concurrence with yours.

@Mentee bro Nothing, i wrote whole comment and it doesnt appear, just ur quote :P anywas that was an offtopic post.

Last edited:
if we were sanctioned (the sanctions which you were part of the cause yourself) then you shouldn't sign a deal at the first place. when pipeline reached your border you just remembered that we are sanctioned? keep these lame excuses to yourself.

and see the result of trusting you, populated centrifuges and sanctions. everybody in Iran regrets that.

both deals shows your hypocrisy.

Pakistan did nothing better or worse than any other country in the region when it comes to dealing with sanctions on Iran.

On the nuclear issue if this is the line you are going to take to justify your "snitching" then you are one ungrateful bunch.

IRIN Should be IR.IN or IR'IN, I can't pronounce IRIN. You guys are purposely messing up the vowels just to drive English speakers insane. Even iron doesn't look right anymore. :pissed:

keep-calm-and-mind-your-own-business.png
The front door was open, so I let myself in and ate your food. 8-)

Please raise this as many times as you want. But I fail to understand, why are you doing Iranians job for them ? Its an issue between Iran and India, let them ask this question :)
OR do you think Iranians are incapable of taking care of their interests so they need the best islamic state on the planet assistance?

Indeed we will keep them telling and every one else as well about the only personal benefit lover India and oh yeah.... Learning from India such tactics. Don't worry and not to expect so much beyond exercise. ..

Focus on your country. Its an honest advice without any sarcasm. keep your head down and get to work. If you keep looking at us and worrying about what we are doing, you will be condemned to do others bidding like US so far and China in near future.

Now here you are acting like obsessed with Pak and driven by emotions though you already know how US replied to India's hue and cry about recent sale of F-16s as usual. By they way, India should have thought for a while to not to interfere into others business, before advising others.

To be honest with you, there are exactly 3 countries in the world who have the ability to act against India without fear of reprisals. Those are US, Russia and China.

No other country has the ability to damage us economically without getting damaged in return. For example, we are the one of the largest buyer of crude from the Arabs. If they damage our economic interests, its easy for us to damage them if we start purchasing the same from Iran and Nigeria.

Arabs tried their best to ensure we stopped buying oil from Iran in the first place.

We are a large country but growing very fast. These are not the old days anymore. As we grow economically, other countries ability to damage us will only continue to decrease.

Waiting for the day that how India will damage Arab economy and we will see the results as well. Rest about that fear, we are still on map since 1947 whereas India has been claiming the breakfasts in Lahore and many times about Pakistan off the map.

Just holding an exercise does not account to anything ..Pakistan also holding naval exercises with Russia

Pakistan should consider her neutral stance, which is hurting us.

It is a long term war Farsi. Huge part of the Houthis arms were completely destroyed. We are doing this while your Supreme Leader is waiting along with millions of Persians for the return of Imam Mahdi Tazi malakh-khor who will perhaps click on a button to make you win.

Hahaha yes they are destroying Houthi arms. The Houthis should thank the RSAF for that, they are getting rid of the old equipment so they can use the shiny new captured Saudi weapons.

Iran does not want to be enemies with Pakistan or India. Iran wants brotherly, friendly relations with both these countries, which is why we wanted the IP pipeline and the Chabahar port cooperation with India. Iran is 100% neutral on the rivalries India and Pakistan have over Kashmir.

Thats what we want to every country to do. Take an stand according to their national interests. There are a lots of Muslim countries, and there is no way all the countries can be united under one banner. Nationalism is the way to go.
Iran wants to have a good relationship with India and Pak. Perhaps it can take an leaf on how India maintains good relations with USA and Soviets during Cold war and now btw Israel and Iran.

Crying Ummaah thing doesent help.

I agree. An Indian-American partnership in almost any area is a mistake in my opinion. That is certainly what I tell my Congressman who I know personally. The Indians have no desire for it and we Americans will be played for fools trying to build one. Better to be honest about it.
Mutual feeling I suppose. Neither do we trust US. F-16 transfer to pakistan simply reflects US attitude towards India.

I'm starting to think you Indians can't take "yes" for an answer. :P Look, from our perspective, India does not want either a strategic partnership, nor any sort of close relationship with America. Now you may have your reasons why, we may have our reasons why, and that's fine. So lets agree with my original point then that our two countries have conflicting interest, have no desire for a lasting strategic partnership, and will NEVER be allies for the foreseeable future.
Neither does India buy crap nor it sells any. Soviets did have 20year strategic agreement with India and they lived up to it during 1971 when US threatened India.

India will certainly entertain honest allies not some smart alec who thinks others can be taken for a ride. Unless US gets rid of Pakistan as ally they have no business lecturing India. Forget about India, Does your own Military men on the ground support your so called ally pakistan? Charity begins at home.

Oh, I wouldn't even call it a strategic partnership. That implies a permanence whereas I think it more realistic to say that on some issues, India and the US have similar interest and can partner on those. But even then, a good example is (As the topic of this thread.), India will have joint naval patrols with the Iranian Navy, but even in the SCS any joint naval patrols between the US Navy and Indian Navy were almost immediately ruled out. We will pursue that sort of cooperative effort with our close allies in the region. And yes, that there will be no Indian-USA alliance in the foreseeable future may be a harsh reality, but I think it best for both countries. :tup:

Whole Idea of US is to push India into confrontation with China. US is not doing any good for India(remember pakistan) and I dont understand why expect any thing from India? US has to be honest partner not a fly by night operator. US reputation precedes itself .

a Western journalist asked the formidable Indira Gandhi if India was a 'satellite' of the erstwhile USSR. Indira Gandhi had replied that nobody keeps an Elephant as a pet. The US expectations from the Indo-US partnership/alliance must keep this in mind.

Mutual feeling I suppose. Neither do we trust US. F-16 transfer to pakistan simply reflects US attitude towards India.
Once again, Indians seem incapable of taking "yes" for an answer. I agree with you. India has no desire for any sort of alliance with America and we have no desire for one with India. Totally agree. :enjoy: India has made it completely clear that she is no friend of America and we, as you point out, have always been a strategic ally of Pakistan. That is why I have said waaay back on page #3...

"An Indian-American partnership in almost any area is a mistake in my opinion. That is certainly what I tell my Congressman who I know personally. The Indians have no desire for it and we Americans will be played for fools trying to build one. Better (For both countries.) to be honest about it."

See, no problem. We agree. :agree:

Indians seem incapable of taking "yes" for an answer. I agree with you. India has no desire for any sort of alliance with America and we have no desire for one with India.
No mate its other way around. US always follows either you are with us or against us policy. Problem is when they hit wall with countries like India who dont bend to their whims and fancies.

You just skirted the main issue why US is unable to have strategic allies ? Nobody trusts US.
India has made it completely clear that she is no friend of America and we, as you point out,
Its not Indias actions , it is Americas action which has led to it. What has US done to show it is friend of India?
Double dealing US only deserves a janus faced so called partner called pakistan. Rest of them keep arms length for the obvious reason.

The Indians have no desire for it and we Americans will be played for fools trying to build one. Better (For both countries.) to be honest about it.
It is US which is trying to fool India. Infact we are better of dealing with pakistan bcos atleast we know that they are our enemies. US is simply masquerading as our ally/friend.

With friends like US we wont need enemies!:p:

PS: Forget about India , they should atleast have an ally who is friendly towards their own troops.

PS: Forget about India
I have! The problem in this thread is that you Indians just again, can't accept "yes, I agree" for an answer. :lol:

Look, India and Indians are going to have their take on why, I and other Americans are going to have our take on why and neither side is going to change the other's reasons, but in the end, we agree that India and America will NEVER be allies or friends for the foreseeable future. I am perfectly OK with that. We simply do NOT have the same strategic interest in most areas so you know, good luck, but I don't know why Indians keep trying to make an argument where there just isn't one.

Back
Top Bottom