What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Glad you can see whats going on here. Have you noticed there are no pro-Islamism, anti-imperialist or pro-Russia/Iran/China think tanks? That's exactly what this two-bit reddit troll has been doing.

@jhungary negative rates dont enlarge penises or increase testosterone, whoever told you that was either your mother or a liar.
Fully agree.

But we have to remember that @jhungary is a piece of horse shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May @jhungary be cured of his micropenis lol

Someone better tell him he needs a pill for that, not trolling and negative rating.
Consider the negative ratings of that shit @jhungary a medal of honor. :lol:

I am @jhungary a piece of shit, all i can do is to throw negative rating and they abuse me. Why no one gives a damn about my warnings?
49fe93.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i see his post as an insult to the Turkish member here, I exercise my right to rate his post negatively, I don't see anything wrong about that. I have previously issued him a warning, and I also see this as an insult to me (highlighted) so considering this is your only and final warning.

He or you can interpret this any way you want. It does not mean shit to me. I will not stop exercising my right because you think I am abusing my right, you need to get in line after literally everyone I rated, the Chinese, the Pakistani, the Indian and some American or even turks.

I will say this to everyone I rated, you don't care about Forum rule, then don't bitch about being rated. It's ON YOU not to insult other member. Just because you think someone else "deserved" your berating and justifying your insult does not mean it does, and don't be surprised if you see a -ve number coming your way if you do.

You don't need to look far if you want to look for an example.
Bro, ur actions are so childish and u make it look like PDF is ur pappa property...The chain negative rating proves ur intentional peruse. I dont see any disrespect rather facts they are arguing on...If u determine these are extreme insulting ,The most of the PDF members who insults saying like "Iranian Regime" in here would have banned long ago...The irony is the posts u gave negative rating, no one asked any moderator to overview on that, even any Turkish brother (I have noticed they argue a lot)..Bcz every one knows they are spitting some facts.

U lack manners of conversation, professionalism and u should refrain such actions in future and ask for an formal apology.

On the top of that i see that is a insult to Iranian members in here as well as the violation discipline.

Bro, ur actions are so childish and u make it look like PDF is ur pappa property...The chain negative rating proves ur intentional peruse. I dont see any disrespect rather facts they are arguing on...If u determine these are extreme insulting ,The most of the PDF members who insults saying like "Iranian Regime" in here would have banned long ago...The irony is the posts u gave negative rating, no one asked any moderator to overview on that, even any Turkish brother (I have noticed they argue a lot)..Bcz every one knows they are spitting some facts.

U lack manners of conversation, professionalism and u should refrain such actions in future and ask for an formal apology.

On the top of that i see that is a insult to Iranian members in here as well as the violation discipline.

So you don't see calling people "Piece of Shit" or "Shut the F up" "Or being Gay" or "Having a Small Penis" or "Living in your mother basement" as Insult?? Well, that's probably said something about you.

As I said, they keep on insulting me which is against the forum rules, I keep on dishing the negative. This is not about being childish, this is about forum integrity, if you want to keep playground insult as a norm, then you need to find another forum. You may have a different set of rule you want to follow, mine is this

This is set out for this forum, follow it or don't follow it, I have no control, what I do have control is what I can do on post violate these rule. I don't engage with these people, I don't provoke them, they do that on their own accord. And if you think I am childish for doing so, yeah, but one look at this, these is nothing more than some "Playground Insult" so you sometime need to do what a child do to make these 5 years old throwing tantrum know there is a consequence.

On the other hand, as I explained I don't see any rules against insulting a nation by calling it whatever "regime" There are a lot of those going around in this forum, you may found insulting your country is an issue, I don't, this forum don't, and if you really are having a problem with it, the appropriate way is to talk to the person who do that, or try to flag down a moderator to have those comment remove, resorting to personal insult is violating the forum rule.

@jhungary I do not know who you are but you are abusing your privilege of giving negative ratings in a manner that seems personal rather than professional.
Isn't it already personal when you are called this.

I am @jhungary a piece of shit,

Last edited:
Russia (only very recently because of the war) Tajikistan, Ethiopia and Venezuela are your examples of Iran's cooperation?

If I wanted to list the countries Turkey has some sort of military relations with one way or the other, the list would be too long to fit here. The volume of military arms deals between just Turkey and Pakistan are greater than the sum of Iran's total arms imports and exports combined. I've been saying for 10 years that Iran should buy Jf-17s from Pakistan as the cost effectiveness of that platform is unmatched in the world. For just 40 million dollars you get an aircraft almost as effective as the F-16 But what did Iran do instead? just screw around with reverse engineering the F-5. Iran is an isolationist country for ideological reasons, if they wanted to open themselves up to the outside world, they would find plenty of partners willing to cooperate.

A lot of it boils down to how the current regime was founded. You can't storm the embassy of a sovereign nation and take their diplomats hostage. This isn't fucking year 1300. They committed an act of war. They are lucky that yanks didn't just nuke them.

I don't think there's any hatred at all. It's just realpolitik. Iran supports enemies of Turkey like how they gave weapons to PYD and how they supported Armenia during the 2020 conflict. For Turkey it's just business as usual.

as for the petty squabbling in the forum, it's just a few fanboys suffering from delusions of grandeur and me sometimes having some fun at their expense. they have HUGE egos,

They think that the world is afraid of them but in reality what we feel is mostly pity. Iran has enormous natural resources and a large population. They shouldn't be suffering so much.

Expensive? you don't know what the **** you're talking about. TB2 is cheaper than some APCs. yet it destroyed so much shit in an airspace so contested by Russian SU35s, S400 you name it

Even during the Ottoman times, Iran got ruled by Turks and Mongols. Stfu.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about. Presnece of US and Russian troops is the only thing stopping us in Syria. If SAA takes on the Turkish military they will get fucking slaughtered with or without Iranian help.

You don't seem to understand the severity of diplomatic immunity. You can declare them persona-non-grata. That's it. You can't storm an embassy (Which is considered national soil of whatever country that occupies it) I don't give a shit if they murdered somebody (like in the kashoggi case)

Everybody spies on everybody, we don't go committing acts of war. I'll say it again, Iran is lucky to have not gotten nuked.
Amazing folks, why would a Turk side with USA against Iran on an issue that is 44 years old, and based on what law or reasoning does a country deserves to be NUKED for an act committed by a bunch of young students who were under the impression that USA will commit yet another act of coup d'état thru its proxies in Iran as they did in 1950s, and yet, the embassy fiasco resulted in no injuries or harm to anyone. That was done during a revolution, rioting and turmoil. Why is this expression of cruelty and why this dark evil hate against Iran? What has Iran done to you beside being an outstanding neighbor?

Iran stood by Turkey during the coup d'état against the Turkish government, it despatched teams of fire fighting crews along with firefighting aircrafts to put out the fires in Turkey, and was the first nation to despatch rescue crews and field hospitals and doctors during many tragic earthquakes in the past many years. But still, the Iranians deserved to be NUKED, how lucky they were not . . ?

Strangely again, what does Turkey's military hardware purchases or trade has to do with Iran's international relations or lack off or its arms industries? That's very rude and a cowardly low blow. Apparently that's how Turks are created and they will never change to become enlightened like the rest of humanity but that's to their own detriment and they will regret it when the $hit hits the fan, and maybe sooner than later. Having read so many of these disgusting posts from Turks and other anti-Iran characters all of which are demonizing and cursing Iran and the Iranians makes one sick and very angry.

This is a platform "a Forum" to have a polite discourse with others about military issues or things related to military tech which must be void of this barbaric conduct. Reading this mindless post, how could anyone connect the dots on the US embassy hostage issue with Iran today?

Coming from empty suit Turk or an Eşek Genleri ile aşağılık insanlık dışı makes it perfectly understandable.

Very strange indeed. Inferiority complex pops up every time a village boy who lacks mental wellness, broke, and self hating gets access to a PC or a cell phone, both of which should be illegal to possess by all newcomers to civilized surroundings "meant big cities" because the term civilized doesn't fit "It is a big term to describe Turkey since the majority of its population are illiterate folks, and the only thing they could understand is Kebab, and Doner making on street corners.

The notion that Iran supported anyone against Turkey is a big lie, they did not, not even by words. If Iran were to support Armenia which they won't, the Azeris wouldn't be sitting comfy in their homes now, would they? The very brilliant Elham Aliov the corrupt dictator of Baku thought along with Israeli, and Turkish support he could cut off Armenia's land border with Iran something that cannot be tolerated and impossible to carry out. So, they backed off like losers when Erdogan uttered the nonsense about Azerbaijan almost all of Turkey's political analysts considered him a fool for being such an ignorant politician.

Azerbaijan historically was "STILL IS" a province in Iran and still considered as such. Changing that border is a redline no one allowed to cross. Iran has been using that route for trade and commerce with its northern neighbors, so for fools who venture to test Iran's resolve, they will have their own borders rearranged and redrawn by force permanently and neither Americans nor Israelites could help if Turkey acts foolishly because their leaders despite being opportunistic and schmoozers, they are well aware that taking on Iran would be the end of Turkey. It will be interesting to see few thousand PINPOINT MID-RANGE Iranian missiles wiping out every military base, airfield, factory, power station, and every single edifice to end what gives those sick people the false sense of fake-civility.

So you don't see calling people "Piece of Shit" or "Shut the F up" "Or being Gay" or "Having a Small Penis" or "Living in your mother basement" as Insult?? Well, that's probably said something about you.

As I said, they keep on insulting me which is against the forum rules, I keep on dishing the negative. This is not about being childish, this is about forum integrity, if you want to keep playground insult as a norm, then you need to find another forum. You may have a different set of rule you want to follow, mine is this

This is set out for this forum, follow it or don't follow it, I have no control, what I do have control is what I can do on post violate these rule. I don't engage with these people, I don't provoke them, they do that on their own accord. And if you think I am childish for doing so, yeah, but one look at this, these is nothing more than some "Playground Insult" so you sometime need to do what a child do to make these 5 years old throwing tantrum know there is a consequence.

On the other hand, as I explained I don't see any rules against insulting a nation by calling it whatever "regime" There are a lot of those going around in this forum, you may found insulting your country is an issue, I don't, this forum don't, and if you really are having a problem with it, the appropriate way is to talk to the person who do that, or try to flag down a moderator to have those comment remove, resorting to personal insult is violating the forum rule.

Isn't it already personal when you are called this.

Oh stop with the sob stories! You came here, flamebated an argument which had nothing to do with you and began negative rating things that went against your world view and ignored the other user who was doing exactly the same thing. This has nothing to with forum rules! You asked for the insults, at least let the members here earn their wrongly issues negative rating. You are a POS, you are a troll and you do have a pencildick!

Members here are noticing what a conniving con man you really are, they have eyes they can see what went down here. So no need to for you to take control of the narrative like the western propangda machine which you belong to, you can't bullshit us Iranians.

We have been flagging moderators, but youre still here trolling and even negative rating comments which are addressed to the mods, so you're definitely misusing your negative rating privileges. He didn't just insult a regime, but insulted the nation of Iran, Iran is more than just a regime, it is a culture of people and to nonchalantly insult someones culture then that is personal. Either way you have been found out that you negative rated me and ignored others based on your own world view, this whole virtue signalling act youre doing now is because you're shitting yourself and trying to cover your arse!

It will be interesting to see few thousand PINPOINT MID-RANGE Iranian missiles wiping out every military base, airfield, factory, power station, and every single edifice to end what gives those sick people the false sense of fake-civility.
Lol, Iran can't do shit, it can fire some ballistic missiles and then get wiped out.

I am @jhungary a piece of shit, all i can do is to throw negative rating and they abuse me. Why no one gives a damn about my warnings?
View attachment 920931

Sending good energy to @jhungary pencil weaner

Lol, Iran can't do shit, it can fire some ballistic missiles and then get wiped out.

Iran can develop nukes, dumbass.

See @jhungary is a reddit troll, he even said he screenshots threads and dicusses them on other pages and they rate us basically. I doubt he's a military professional, and probably never held a real gun in his life. Either way he weaponsies his negative rating privileges to defame anyone who doesn't agree with his world view, and you're like 6th or 7th member that's noticed this.

It's time to document these and begin complaining to the mods. Once that is taken away from him, watch how his neck will wind in and he will stick to just posting propaganda in his own lane.

Last edited:
Iran can develop nukes, dumbass.
Yeah they've tried for the past 30 years but we killed its nuclear scientists, bombed and hacked their nuclear plants.

Iran can't do shit, Iran will be nuked far before it would get a nuke. Israel would rather use nuclear weapons than live in a reality in which Iran has nukes.

Yeah they've tried for the past 30 years but we killed its nuclear scientists, bombed and hacked their nuclear plants.

Iran can't do shit, Iran will be nuked far before it would get a nuke. Israel would rather use nuclear weapons than live in a reality in which Iran has nukes.

And that didn't actually do anything, just angered Iranians and united them. The knowhow to build nukes is there and going underground. It's too late!

Then prepare to get nuked, all it will take is one or two hypersonic nukes and youre finished.

lol
Fortunately it's not up to Iran, Armenia decided to give up its border with iran to hold onto their occupied territory in Karabakh. If Iran attacks Turkey, it will be the last mistake of Iranian history.

NATO will never bail you out of a war, stop with the pipe dreams. You can never win a war against Iran. NATO will sit back and watch us fight it out. How many article 5s have they thrown back in your face?

And that didn't actually do anything, just angered Iranians and united them. The knowhow to build nukes is there and going underground. It's too late!

Then prepare to get nuked, all it will take is one or two hypersonic nukes and youre finished.
United? You're more divided than ever lol. When the war begins in Iran, your regime will be toppled. Unlike in Iran, Israel will be more unified than ever. You'll get nuked though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom