What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Yes, for such ground missions that Iran is conducing right now indeed F-4 is better since its twin engine design protects it against unfortunate engine failures and its capability to carry much more bombs and ammo than F-16 means more firepower can be delivered. By the way as I told in my first reply to you, a machine is only as capable as its operator, in this case a pilot. I am not sure, Turkish pilots can handle such missions whether in support of Isis or against them, as the situation on the ground has proved. So your point is moot. Even if Turkey had F-15E, it still could not use it to its strategic advantage. Since the Turkish air force is not a strategic force, it is just a decoration. A box of jewelry. Nothing more. Meanwhile IRIAF will continue to implement Iran's strategic plans in the region, while Turkish air force can play with its toys such as F-16.
@cabatli_53 @gambit
Bunch of garbage out of brain farts.
In contrast to your stupid world, the ability of a pilot is highly dependent on his flight hours, trainings he receives, the jet he uses, .... Even thinking that an Iranian pilot with a phantom is better than a turkish(NATO) pilot, is an unbelievable joke, which shows the extent of your unimaginable stupidity.

1. I believe the Nato AD is more connected to T-Loramids tender rather than a real treat from Syria.

4. Why schould Turkey punish Nato?

5. Did you just compare Iranian Airforce to US airforce with its international missions? Let me tell you something, only because Iraq allowed Iran to bomb target doesnt mean your airforce is somehow special.

You asked what Turkish airforce is doing to protect our interests, well Turkey was bombing pkk camos in north Iraq since decades, nothing special at all.

I know where this is going, im sure you also believe Iran has the best airforce in ME.

1- Well, that was not what it was reported. We have to be factual here if we want to have a meaningful discussion. Turkey had explicitly had demanded and in fact called for an emergency meeting of NATO and demanded to be provided AD by NATO.

4- Since they had "sanctioned" you right? That is what you said. I did not claim that. I said it was an inhouse brawl. You implied it was more serious than that.

5- Yes, I did. An air force is just a tool. Nothing more. The purpose of that tool is to do a job. In this case strategic support for its state. US air force is doing that. Iranian air force is doing that. Turkish air force has failed to do its job.

Well, officially Iraq has not allowed Iran to bomb anywhere. Officially Iraq has denied Iranian aircrafts have conducted missions in Iraq. And officially Iran has denied everything and yet nothing has been denied. This is their strategy. Like it or not, it is theirs and not NATO's strategy.

Oh, you mean you were using your air force against your own people. I do not know what to say to this one. I just know that air force should not do the job of police. And no, such police work does not quality an airfoce as a strategic force.

No I do not think Iran has the best AF in middle east. Iranian AF is badly in demand for new aircrafts whether by purchasing from Russia or China or by developing indigenous designs. But this does not mean, that Iranian AF is asleep. They are well aware of their responsibility and where there is lack of equipment, the fill the gap with bravery and planning. Things that can not be said about many other AF's.

@cabatli_53 @gambit
In contrast to your stupid world, the ability of a pilot is highly dependent on his flight hours, trainings he receives, the jet he uses, .... Even thinking that an Iranian pilot with a phantom is better than a turkish(NATO) pilot, is an unbelievable joke, which shows the extent of your unimaginable stupidity.
Bro i seriously dont know what to say anymore, hes trying to make fun of Turkish airforce which is among the strongest in ME among Israeli and Saudi and comparing the capabilitys of Iranian Airforce only to those of US airforce, i seriously dont beleive that Iranian with its ancient aircrafts can be considered strong, at least not in modern warfare.

@cabatli_53 @gambit

You have called your friends to save you. But let me tell you that no body can save you from truth.

The Turkish pilots can not even protect themselves against Arab diplomats on Turkish streets and get beaten up in front of their wives by Arab diplomats. Go google and see for yourself.

Turkish pilots have failed to implement Turkish strategic vision in the area. Iranian pilots have done that. Actions speak louder than words. The situation on the ground proves this.

It is not about who is better and who has the "uber" jets. It is about who gets the job done. It is obviously IRIAF. Turkish air force is only for decoration purposes with no strategic value. Whatsoever.

Bro i seriously dont know what to say anymore, hes trying to make fun of Turkish airforce which is among the strongest in ME among Israeli and Saudi and comparing the capabilitys of Iranian Airforce only to those of US airforce, i seriously dont beleive that Iranian with its ancient aircrafts can be considered strong, at least not in modern warfare.

Your belief and prejudice is not important. The important thing is the facts. The fact is IRIAF is doing its strategic job while the Turkish airforce is incapable in this regard.

1- Well, that was not what it was reported. We have to be factual here if we want to have a meaningful discussion. Turkey had explicitly had demanded and in fact called for an emergency meeting of NATO and demanded to be provided AD by NATO.

4- Since they had "sanctioned" you right? That is what you said. I did not claim that. I said it was an inhouse brawl. You implied it was more serious than that.

5- Yes, I did. An air force is just a tool. Nothing more. The purpose of that tool is to do a job. In this case strategic support for its state. US air force is doing that. Iranian air force is doing that. Turkish air force has failed to do its job.

Well, officially Iraq has not allowed Iran to bomb anywhere. Officially Iraq has denied Iranian aircrafts have conducted missions in Iraq. And officially Iran has denied everything and yet nothing has been denied. This is their strategy. Like it or not, it is theirs and not NATO's strategy.

Oh, you mean you were using your air force against your own people. I do not know what to say to this one. I just know that air force should not do the job of police. And no, such police work does not quality an airfoce as a strategic force.

No I do not think Iran has the best AF in middle east. Iranian AF is badly in demand for new aircrafts whether by purchasing from Russia or China or by developing indigenous designs. But this does not mean, that Iranian AF is asleep. They are well aware of their responsibility and where there is lack of equipment, the fill the gap with bravery and planning. Things that can not be said about many other AF's.

Seriously dude a discussion with you is tiring your twisting my words and trying to imply how much superior Iranian airforce is which doesnt even possess modern fighters, just another delusional member nothing more.

Iranian airforce is a joke. They only have 2 operational squadron of F-14, which are over 3 decades old, and I doubt if they can even tolerate 3G aka they are jokes. Their next option is Mig-29 which are second hand old monkey version(Soviet downgraded equipments were called monkey version) and not upgraded versions. Basically they are another jokes. They have no Awacs either. They have no bomber either. rest of their fleet are a couple of half a century old F-4s and F-5s. IRIAF is not even top 5 in the middle east.

Seriously dude a discussion with you is tiring your twisting my words and trying to imply how much superior Iranian airforce is which doesnt even possess modern fighters, just another delusional member nothing more.

Well, it is because you are not answering the question and go on rumbling about your "uber F-16". What Turkish airforce has achieved strategically?

You have called your friends to save you. But let me tell you that no body can save you from truth.

The Turkish pilots can not even protect themselves against Arab diplomats on Turkish streets and get beaten up in front of their wives by Arab diplomats. Go google and see for yourself.

Turkish pilots have failed to implement Turkish strategic vision in the area. Iranian pilots have done that. Actions speak louder than words. The situation on the ground proves this.

It is not about who is better and who has the "uber" jets. It is about who gets the job done. It is obviously IRIAF. Turkish air force is only for decoration purposes with no strategic value. Whatsoever.

Your belief and prejudice is not important. The important thing is the facts. The fact is IRIAF is doing its strategic job while the Turkish airforce is incapable in this regard.
Bunch of garbage. The two persons that I have mentioned, are military professionals, and one of them has been US air force. I just mentioned them, in the case that they want to teach you something.
BTW, I already mocked you enough, they can also enjoy your insightful comments !!!

Well, it is because you are not answering the question and go on rumbling about your "uber F-16". What Turkish airforce has achieved strategically?
Ok let me play the same game, we are bombing pkk in north iraq since years, what did Iranian Airforce archieved strategically?

Iranian airforce is a joke. They only have 2 operational squadron of F-14, which are over 3 decades old, and I doubt if they can even tolerate 3G aka they are jokes. Their next option is Mig-29 which are second hand old monkey version(Soviet downgraded equipments were called monkey version) and not upgraded versions. Basically they are another jokes. They have no Awacs either. They have no bomber either. rest of their fleet are a couple of half a century old F-4s and F-5s. IRIAF is not even top 5 in the middle east.

It does not matter. What matters is that IRIAF has the balls to get the job done. Turkish AF meanwhile is a joke that can not even protect its pilots who are taking their wives to hospital and get beaten up by Arab diplomats on Turkish streets.

It does not matter. What matters is that IRIAF has the balls to get the job done. Turkish AF meanwhile is a joke that can not even protect its pilots who are taking their wives to hospital and get beaten up by Arab diplomats on Turkish streets.
What the hell are you talking about? bunch of non-sense lies?
In reality, it is Iranian air force pilots who will be killed in their own country, if they raise their voice:
Nader Jahanbani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amir Hossein Rabii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok let me play the same game, we are bombing pkk in north iraq since years, what did Iranian Airforce archieved strategically?

And what you achieved strategically? Nothing. The Kurds in Turkey today are even angrier than they were years ago. The same Turkish air force that was bombing Kurds has refused to bomb Isis in Kobani right at the border of Turkey where US has to fly missions from faraway AC. In fact the Turkish AF behavior in this regard not only has achieved nothing strategic outside the borders of Turkey but has had a negative effect inside the Turkey by making Kurds angry.

As for Iranian AF, they are supporting Iran's strategic plan for Iraq and Syria as defined by Iranian state. I am sure, you read the news and you know where Iran stands with regard to these two countries and where Turkey stands.

What the hell are you talking about? bunch of non-sense lies?
In reality, it is Iranian air force pilots who will be killed in their own country, if they raise their voice:
Nader Jahanbani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amir Hossein Rabii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, anybody who tries to subvert and try to bring about a military coup will be eliminated. Iran is not Turkey where every now and then its military rebels and concurs its own country in acts of mutiny. In Iran military officers who even dream about such action are fast forwarded to the next world. But they are handled by Iranians. No Arab diplomat can beat up an Iranian fighter pilot in front of his wife and get away with it. As it happens in Turkey.

And what you achieved strategically? Nothing. The Kurds in Turkey today are even angrier than they were years ago. The same Turkish air force that was bombing Kurds has refused to bomb Isis in Kobani right at the border of Turkey where US has to fly missions from faraway AC. In fact the Turkish AF behavior in this regard not only has achieved nothing strategic outside the borders of Turkey but has had a negative effect inside the Turkey by making Kurds angry.

As for Iranian AF, they are supporting Iran's strategic plan for Iraq and Syria as defined by Iranian state. I am sure, you read the news and you know where Iran stands with regard to these two countries and where Turkey stands.
Yeah wasting billions on Assad and Hamas, Syria ruined Hamas the same as always, what a great strategy, and what exactly did Iran archieve till now?

Finaly showing your real intention, just another Iran stroo00nk hurrr durrr talk. :disagree:

Yeah wasting billions on Assad and Hamas, Syria ruined Hamas the same as always, what a great strategy, and what exactly did Iran archieve till now?

Finaly showing your real intention, just another Iran stroo00nk hurrr durrr talk. :disagree:

Just like Turkey wasting billions on Isis. Has Turkey stopped buying oil from Isis or the deal is still on?

I am just stating the facts.

Back
Top Bottom