What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

There is some evidence that Iran has already purchased SU-50. :::
View attachment 382149
Anyway i think that JF-17 has a good platform to replace the old American fighters like F-4-5s or Chinese F-7s or Russian SU-24-25s. More importantly it can help a Muslim country to develop better fighters, my intentions are not only based on superiority of that fighter compared to it's American and Russian similar aircrafts.
people underestimate the capabilities of jf17..the current blocks r not worthy for big strategic countries like iran but block 3 is hell of a machine which is deadly and poisonous for flankers guys...it has sooo small rcs while flankers specially su-30 and 27 have hell of biggest rcs of all jets worldwide. they r too much exposed even in bvr...Block 3 in large numbers around 200 will make hell of an interceptor and fighter accompanoier force...meanwhile other fighters such as su30 or a 5th gen accomodated by a squadron of thunders can outmatch many enemy forces...given irans's sources , its one of the best options to replace old jets also cheaper than any fighter of its category

There is some evidence that Iran has already purchased SU-50. :::
View attachment 382149
Anyway i think that JF-17 has a good platform to replace the old American fighters like F-4-5s or Chinese F-7s or Russian SU-24-25s. More importantly it can help a Muslim country to develop better fighters, my intentions are not only based on superiority of that fighter compared to it's American and Russian similar aircrafts.

There is no need for us to import many different types of fighters. Especially some which have very little to offer Iran. As I said, the SU-30 can replace many of Iran current fleet, including the F-4 and F-5. Although, I prefer the development of our own bomber bomber to replace the F-4. From my understanding, the IRGC is developing their own bomber.

There is no need for us to import many different types of fighters. Especially some which have very little to offer Iran. As I said, the SU-30 can replace many of Iran current fleet, including the F-4 and F-5. Although, I prefer the development of our own bomber bomber to replace the F-4. From my understanding, the IRGC is developing their own bomber.

:rofl::rofl:

Which bomber? the F-5 copy? the Fake Qaher?

:rofl::rofl:

Which bomber? the F-5 copy? the Fake Qaher?

That F-5 copy is still lightyears ahead of what your kind can produce and same with Qaher. Qaher is as fake as this F-117 design was here:

TtL1iq0.jpg

I obviously don't expect you lot to understand how development work, given your kind can't even manufacture a pen and has to import it.

Last edited:
Stick to drinking your camel urine and don't waste time here.

That F-5 copy is still lightyears ahead of what you sand dwellers can produce and same with Qaher. Qaher is as fake as this F-117 pre-development design was here:

TtL1iq0.jpg

I obviously don't expect bunch of subhumans to understand how development work, given your kind can't even manufacture a pen and has to import it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cockpit+ plane meant for midgets?? What are you gonna put under those wings? Handgrenade?
Don't make it a 2 seats aircraft.. otherwise no more place for fuel tank... :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cockpit+ plane meant for midgets?? What are you gonna put under those wings? Handgrenade?

That picture is of the American Have blue project. Like I said, you have no understanding of how development works. First design, then mockup, then making 1:1 scale of plane then taxi flights and then more intense flight tests.

Last edited:
That picture is of the American Have blue project. Your brain is obviously mushed due to all that camel urine you've been consuming, assuming you people have brains to being with.

Like I said, you sad dwelling subhumans have no understanding of how development works. First design, then mockup, then making 1:1 scale of plane then taxi flights and then more intense flight tests.

Still waiting the 9 february taxi of the Qaher... :)
I think I will wait few... never I think...

Still waiting the 9 february taxi of the Qaher... :)
I think I will wait few... never I think...

No-one cares about what bunch of clueless kids are waiting for. You think anyone takes your kind seriously?

Once Qaher starts its flight tests, we'll see where you'll be then.

Last edited:
No-one cares about what bunch of subhumans are waiting for. You think anyone takes your kind seriously?

Once Qaher starts its flight tests, we'll see where you'll be then. Anyway, go back to kissing your camel your filth out of the Iranian section. You're stinking the place.

Well it can fly...but will it blend?
Look you can believe whatever crap your regime says about those incoming" 5th and 6th generation aircraft" , the reality is that Iran do not have the knowledge alone to make it to 5th gen or even 4th gen aricraft... So at least see it with open mind and eyes and don't believe every propaganda crap, just bc it's from your revolution guards or ayathollah, give yourself the ability to think and accept what is false and true...

As for insulting "Pakistani JF-17" that plane is dozens of year ahead of any Iranian project...

Well it can fly...but will it blend?
Look you can believe whatever crap your regime says about those incoming" 5th and 6th generation aircraft" , the reality is that Iran do not have the knowledge alone to make it to 5th gen or even 4th gen aricraft... So at least see it with open mind and eyes and don't believe every propaganda crap, just bc it's from your revolution guards or ayathollah, give yourself the ability to think and accept what is false and true...

As for insulting "Pakistani JF-17" that plane is dozens of year ahead of any Iranian project...

They never claimed to have developed 5th gen planes. Qaher is a stealth, low altitude plane for anti ship purposes, this is not the same thing as a 5th gen plane. Furthermore, there is nothing the IRGC has stated that they have not backed. They have never created any form of achievement which turned out not to be true.

No one is insulting the JF-17 which is actually mostly a Chinese plane. All we've said that it has little uses for Iran.

Last edited:
What are you balabbing about subhuman? They never claimed to have developed 5th gen planes, you low IQ camel piss drinker. Qaher is a stealth, low altitude plane for anti ship purposes, this is not the same thing as a 5th gen plane. Furthermore, there is nothing the IRGC has stated that they have not backed. They have never created any form of achievement which turned out not to be true.

No one is insulting the JF-17 which is actually mostly a Chinese plane. All we've said that it has little uses for Iran.

What does this have to do with you anyway? go back to your desert and hunt lizards and don't get involved in conversation you have no clue about.

Don't worry, I just saw some crappy comments about something and some delusional comments about fake project and I wanted to give my cents... :)
Have fun
Bye
ps: Btw I love camels :) you know that animals that can run faster than the Qaher... :)

Don't worry, I just saw some crappy comments about something and some delusional comments about fake project and I wanted to give my cents... :)
Have fun
Bye
ps: Btw I love camels :) you know that animals that can run faster than the Qaher... :)

Yes, and the American F-117 was also fake.

The only thing fake here is your brain. You people are so hopeless that you can't even comprehend how development works. I don't blame you, given all you know about these things is just paying the westerners and simply receiving the products. You have no comprehension about the stages of actually having to develop something yourselves.

Yes, and the American F-117 was also fake.

The only thing fake here is your brain. You people are so hopeless that you can't even comprehend how development works. I don't blame you, given all you know about these things is just paying the westerners and simply receiving the products. You have no comprehension about the stages of actually having to develop something yourselves.

No need to delete your insults... they are already quoted in mine :)
Have fun
Mister who lack basic education from Momma and papa...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom