What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

@Deino could you leave this to me please. I've taken responsibility for the Iranian section. Thank you.

Guys if we are going to discuss Russian aircraft do so in the correct sections. Keep this strictly Iran related.
Dear @waz IRIAF means Iranian Air Force. Any potential fighter jet can be discussed in this section. People talk about Sukhois, Migs, Tomcats and even Saab. This section basically discusses every fighter jet, and people sometimes speculate whether Iran can buy it or take part in project developmemt of other countries. No one can restrict discussion to an specific fighter jet in a section dedicated to damn fighter jets.

This @Deino guy interferes in something that he has no idea about. On of the dumbest characters of this forum chosen as a moderator. I would prefer Seif Al Arab as a moderator over this stupid moron who doesn't know what he is talking about. At least Seif Al Arab was an honest enemy :lol:

Can i go to Chinese forum and insult them for discussing American or Russian fighter jets? It would be my own stupidity, if i did so.

mall security cop :rofl: that is funny
paul-blart-mall-cop-1024x576.jpg

Dear @waz IRIAF means Iranian Air Force. Any potential fighter jet can be discussed in this section. People talk about Sukhois, Migs, Tomcats and even Saab. This section basically discusses every fighter jet, and people sometimes speculate whether Iran can buy it or take part in project developmemt of other countries. No one can restrict discussion to an specific fighter jet in a section dedicated to damn fighter jets.

This @Deino guy interferes in something that he has no idea about. On of the dumbest characters of this forum chosen as a moderator. I would prefer Seif Al Arab as a moderator over this stupid moron who doesn't know what he is talking about. At least Seif Al Arab was an honest enemy :lol:

Can i go to Chinese forum and insult them for discussing American or Russian fighter jets? It would be my own stupidity, if i did so.
Saif al arab is a funny guy despite his trolling against us. I am sure we can turn him into a very good friend of Iran if we say a few good words about Arabs :D

What is his new troll account? @Titanium100 ? or was it @Corruptistan

Then you mis-read my post ... this was clearly meant against me myself since you rate me a "stupid foreigner"! That you are from Iran is more than obvious.

Do you think that no one would notice, especially @waz, that you have gone ahead and edited your insulting post to make yourself look like a victim? It literally says in the bottom corner if you edit a post and you did so 15 minutes ago

Your original post (non edited version) is clearly quoted by myself and shows your true intentions and also shows how you have since edited to make yourself look like the victim.

:coffee:

Saif al arab is a funny guy despite his trolling against us. I am sure we can turn him into a very good friend of Iran if we say a few good words about Arabs :D

What is his new troll account? @Titanium100 ? or was it @Corruptistan
Huh yeah. When Deino hears that Iranian airforce could progress or find new Solutions, his backside goes on fire all of a sudden.

Btw, welcome back. Missed you

Do you think that no one would notice, especially @waz, that you have gone ahead and edited your insulting post to make yourself look like a victim? It literally says in the bottom corner if you edit a post and you did so 15 minutes ago

Your original post (non edited version) is clearly quoted by myself and shows your true intentions and also shows how you have since edited to make yourself look like the victim.

:coffee:

Again, yes I edited my post to make clear I meant myself with „stupid foreigner“ but you immediately went rogue and insulted me as if it is only allowed to post as an Iranian. So, calm down and admit your own insults and even more lack of reading comprehension.

Huh yeah. When Deino hears that Iranian airforce could progress or find new Solutions, his backside goes on fire all of a sudden.

Btw, welcome back. Missed you

Really?? I think you overrate completely the importance of the IRIAF in general and especially to me. Yes, I’m interested in Iran‘s special solutions but I don’t care about them emotionally at all.
What I however truly hate is boasting BS and faked info like the alleged MiG-41.
But if you as a community rate Russian what-if projects as so much important for the IRIAF that no foreigner is allowed to reply then it is anyway hopeless to discuss.

The first month of spring is coming to end and there is no sign of promised su-35s ...

29th of Farvardin (18th April) is marked as Air force day in Iran, maybe they show something in that day.
That would be the best time to unveil them for the maximum effect,now wouldnt it?

Then again we dont know how long iranian pilots have been in training in russia on the new type for,I mean what is the standard [thats assuming that there is a standard of course] minimum number of flight hours necessary in order to be considered as basically competent when one is transitioning to operating a new type of combat aircraft?.
Plus of course I would imagine that would also be just as true for all of the maintenance and other support personnel as well.

This is one hell of a big job that the airforce is looking at,and it all takes a lot of preparation time to do.

what is the standard [thats assuming that there is a standard of course] minimum number of flight hours necessary in order to be considered as basically competent when one is transitioning to operating a new type of combat aircraft?.
I assume that pilots that can fly mig 29 needs max half year of training

:laugh: luckily not all, but some
The problem is that these Turks really believe that the Turkish Air Force is better than the Iranian and Pakistani air forces.

They generally have schizophrenia and cognitive impairment. we don't know where Turkish courage and confidence come from? or as the China Forum said, "Husky is a dog, Turkey is a country".

in fact. It's hard to know which Turk is "normal".

If you have this strength. Why don't you try it once?

Last edited:
The problem is that these Turks really believe that the Turkish Air Force is better than the Iranian and Pakistani air forces.

They generally have schizophrenia and cognitive impairment. we don't know where Turkish courage and confidence come from? or as the China Forum said, "Husky is a dog, Turkey is a country".

in fact. It's hard to know which Turk is "normal".

If you have this strength. Why don't you try it once?
I don't know about Pakistan air force , but for sure turkey air force is better than Iranian air force

not much difference
Actually both Turkey and Iran fly obsolete aircrafts with today's standards..But even within this obsolete class of 1970s and 1980s vintages aircrafts Iranian top brands F14 and Mig 29s out shines the Turkush top brand F16....Iran has better quality Turks have higher number of the planes. Around 250..Pakistan AF will out do both..lol

Note: I did not take into account upgrades that both countries have done on these platforms..because I am not aware of the details.

Last edited:
FYI, the pilots who fly the Su-35 in the PLAAF had to learn Russian because Sukhoi was unable to modify the UI to display Chinese characters. They initially agreed to convert but found out the characters wouldn't properly fit the displays, then eventually gave up with the modifications so the pilots just learned to read Cyrillic as the simpler solution. I don't know if IRIAF put in a request to convert the displays into Farsi or not, or whether the Russian programming can accomodate it better than Chinese, but just be aware your pilots might need to learn some Russian as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom