What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Do we really need to spread such stupid BS and even more as an off topic post in the IRIAF thread?

What are you going on about? The MIG-41 is an actual project that has been announced by Russia. Go check the news wires in last 24 hours.

It is not off topic since we talk about SU-35, SU-57, SU-75, Mig-31, and now Mig-41 as possible stop gaps for IRIAF.

@waz these mods are unprofessional

Iran should somehow get into one of these Russian new development projects even as a junior partner and Iran can bring in cash and some partnership in technology so that we actually bring something to the table.

Same as Satellites we can shorten our development time and they can use a partner.. we can also reserve a seat when it goes into actual production:unsure:..

SU-75, SU-57, and now MIG-41

3 next gen fighter jets that Iran could partner on if there is goodwill and serious intent on the Russian side for partnership. The ball is Russia’s court.

What are you going on about? The MIG-41 is an actual project that has been announced by Russia. Go check the news wires in last 24 hours.

It is not off topic since we talk about SU-35, SU-57, SU-75, Mig-31, and now Mig-41 as possible stop gaps for IRIAF.

@waz these mods are unprofessional

No it is not, the MiG-41 is a hoax, that is under discussion since several years and the only difference to the failed Su-57 is that it won't even materialise. IF you want to discuss Russian aviation and what-if products like this, then please go to the Russian section

... but don't spam this thread with BS. And by the way, only since the IRIAF is getting a handfull of Su-35 is no reason to discuss all Russian projects here.

No it is not, the MiG-41 is a hoax, that is under discussion since several years and the only difference to the failed Su-57 is that it won't even materialise. IF you want to discuss Russian aviation and what-if products like this, then please go to the Russian section

... but don't spam this thread with BS. And by the way, only since the IRIAF is getting a handfull of Su-35 is no reason to discuss all Russian projects here.
I think Iranian members will decide what topic they like to discuss . Giving a negative ratings to a member just because it does not fit your sphere of knowledge is pure abuse of the privilege given to you..

my thanks to @TheImmortal for letting us know about the new Mig..keep at it and God bless you.

I think Iranian members will decide what topic they like to discuss . Giving a negative ratings to a member just because it does not fit your sphere of knowledge is pure abuse of the privilege given to you..

my thanks to @TheImmortal for letting us know about the new Mig..keep at it and God bless you.

So you prefer being fooled by a faked report, to discuss a what-if project that makes no sense and will never materialise instead of keeping "your" thread clean on topic since a stupid foreigner (aka me!) intervened? Well that tells enough ...

Last edited:
The first month of spring is coming to end and there is no sign of promised su-35s ...

29th of Farvardin (18th April) is marked as Air force day in Iran, maybe they show something in that day.

since a stupid foreigner intervened? Well that tells enough ...

Listen moron, the only “stupid foreigner” is you. I’m Persian, with extensive family roots to my own country and visit regularly. That’s all you need to know.

Now go back to whatever section of the forum you came from and play mall security cop there.

@waz your moderators are insulting members and violating forum rules. Sad to see this board continues its decline.

29th of Farvardin (18th April) is marked as Air force day in Iran, maybe they show something in that day.

Unlikely.

The SU-35 would likely be flown to Iran on their own power with their transponders on from Russia. So any OSINT enthusiasts could know when transport takes place.

If they had arrived already then satellite imaging companies would have picked it up since it’s hard to hide 24 fighter jets when the most likely air bases of operation are well known.

Listen moron, the only “stupid foreigner” is you. I’m Persian, with extensive family roots to my own country and visit regularly. That’s all you need to know.

Now go back to whatever section of the forum you came from and play mall security cop there.

@waz your moderators are insulting members and violating forum rules. Sad to see this board continues its decline.

Well, your family background is irrelevant - or do you use it to excuse posting BS? - otherwise I'm posting as a private member, my own opinion and at least by my standard - I know expressing an own opinion is neither accepted in Iran nor the USA as it should be - a not yet flown what-if project that was spread as propaganda and You did not notice is off topic and stupid.

So, in case you want again to insult, please go ahead but keep in mind what I said ... and if I would have acted as a moderator, your post and maybe you would already be gone!

@Deino could you leave this to me please. I've taken responsibility for the Iranian section. Thank you.

Guys if we are going to discuss Russian aircraft do so in the correct sections. Keep this strictly Iran related.

The first month of spring is coming to end and there is no sign of promised su-35s ...

i bet no su-35 will be shown

@Deino could you leave this to me please. I've taken responsibility for the Iranian section. Thank you.

Guys if we are going to discuss Russian aircraft do so in the correct sections. Keep this strictly Iran related.

No problem leaving it to you especially since I did not moderate, but replying with insults after a reminder not to post Russian fantasy projects here is IMO also not correct.

replying with insults after a reminder not to post Russian fantasy projects here is IMO also not correct.

Apparently first calling someone a “stupid foreigner” is classy and within forum rules in your mind. Shows your level or mannerism (and class).

From your initial post to now you could have talked like a normal human being instead of a disrespectful child. If anything you should be stripped of your moderator title for your over-exaggerated behavior.

That’s my last comments on this matter. You are not worth my time.

Apparently first calling someone a “stupid foreigner” is classy and within forum rules in your mind. Shows your level or mannerism (and class).

From your initial post to now you could have talked like a normal human being instead of a disrespectful child. If anything you should be stripped of your moderator title for your over-exaggerated behavior.

That’s my last comments on this matter. You are not worth my time.

Then you mis-read my post ... this was clearly meant against me myself since you rate me a "stupid foreigner"! That you are from Iran is more than obvious.

Unlikely.

The SU-35 would likely be flown to Iran on their own power with their transponders on from Russia. So any OSINT enthusiasts could know when transport takes place.

If they had arrived already then satellite imaging companies would have picked it up since it’s hard to hide 24 fighter jets when the most likely air bases of operation are well known.
mall security cop :rofl: that is funny

Back
Top Bottom