What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Iran posess 3th largest helicopter fleet in the World, and also large civilian helicopter fleet and passenger aircrafts, there is no way you can rebuild such fleet with Iran domestic industry, it would take too long, that is why if sanctions would ever be lifted, you Will see large order of passenger aircraft.. Russia could not provide Iran passenger aircrafts because their moderne civilian jets have more than 10% OF US parts... But they can help with helicopter fleet, Iran bought already small number of Ka 226 and tested, electra(or how it is called in Iran, remeber seen few in their yellow scheme) operate some, and if I am not mistake, this version exist in Anti submarine role.
so the solution is to import them from a foreign country instead if using our indigenous capability and renew our fleet in a 5-10 year timetable ?
how much Russia want for ka-226 and how much its to produce one based on bell-206 or bell-205 inside our country ?

so the solution is to import them from a foreign country instead if using our indigenous capability and renew our fleet in a 5-10 year timetable ?
how much Russia want for ka-226 and how much its to produce one based on bell-206 or bell-205 inside our country ?

Negative comment about Iranian achievements yet again. Iran is doomed if it buys it and doomed if it made it itself since you'd still question why a knob or door was placed slightly in a different place to what you imagined. Would it be better for Iran to produce a bell with zero input from US or manufacturer, or have Ka-226 which will have full Russian support and maybe a chance for ToT? Use your brain!

Negative comment about Iranian achievements yet again. Iran is doomed if it buys it and doomed if it made it itself since you'd still question why a knob or door was placed slightly in a different place to what you imagined. Would it be better for Iran to produce a bell with zero input from US or manufacturer, or have Ka-226 which will have full Russian support and maybe a chance for ToT? Use your brain!
honestly your comprehension of the discussion and what i say is so low that you even can't understand that i say our indigenous capability is to the extent that we don't need import anything from your master Russia in that regard .
and yes i believe we better produce those helicopter that you think are just copy of bell helicopter than go and beg Russia to give us helicopter and who is you kidding , your master is notorious for not supporting and providing maintenance after selling downgraded equipment .
Full Russia support and TOT , you can go and fool yourself anybody who is followed Russia wont buy your sale pitch.

for god sake this newcomer who left and right belittle Iran capabilities tell me to use my brain if to your indoctrinated culture eastern or western masters are more capable than you and bowing to them is an achievement then here i announce each day and each hour i belittle that achievement and in my country there is no place for guys like you

honestly your comprehension of the discussion and what i say is so low that you even can't understand that i say our indigenous capability is to the extent that we don't need import anything from your master Russia in that regard .
and yes i believe we better produce those helicopter that you think are just copy of bell helicopter than go and beg Russia to give us helicopter and who is you kidding , your master is notorious for not supporting and providing maintenance after selling downgraded equipment .
Full Russia support and TOT , you can go and fool yourself anybody who is followed Russia wont buy your sale pitch.

for god sake this newcomer who left and right belittle Iran capabilities tell me to use my brain if to your indoctrinated culture eastern or western masters are more capable than you and bowing to them is an achievement then here i announce each day and each hour i belittle that achievement and in my country there is no place for guys like you

Your tiny brain doesn't realise that Iran doesnt have the money nor the manpower nor the time nor the technology to do anything you mentioned. Iran has been under sanctions, and despite its steller efforts at being self sufficient it doesnt mean they dont need some help! Surely your tiny brain would have figured out that if Iran could have done it they surely would have done it. But you seem to think Iran can pull out a 4th Gen aircraft out of it's arse like magic trick! Your zionist masters have really drained your brain here like a zombie NPC!

You're not answering my question because you know im right! You have no evidence that Iran can build a bell from scratch to the same or higher standard. Your beliefs are irrelevant! Having even meager support from a super power like Russia is better than having no support from the US. Do you think countries that have ToT on any western military hardware or equipment like jets do it without support from the original manufacturer?! Are you that dumb?!

Youre an old timer which a lot of people have had enough of! Sometimes you need someone new to come and wake people up to what you're doing. You're the one belittling Iran by throwing them into the lions den without any support, because you know that will destroy Iran and you will reach your goal! Make your mind up, am I western or easter? You cant even forumalte a coherent argument and have to flip flop two extremes and delete as appropriate! You are lost in the woods, intoxicated, with your pants down! I'll tell this to you again, trading with neighbours is not bowing down to foreign powers, but presenting Iran to be slaughtered while theyre ill prepared is, however. Tell that to the border guards who let me enter Iran, and tell that to all my family who have top jobs in Iran! It's snakes like you who are not welcome!

You should try to get laid more often instead of polluting this forum section with your verbal diarrhea.

Oon shoghle pedarete! No i was raised better than that, people grow up instead of worrying about getting laid all the time! Grow up!

You could also take that advice instead of simping for the Ukrainians and the west, who are clear enemies of Iran. You're living in the west and throwing feces on Iran, im living in the west and lending my support and admiration. Stay where you are!

Last edited:
You must be one of those insecure Iranian kids living in the same West he loathes, hiding behind his self-deluded sense of Iranian nationalism because his lack of social skills prevent him from getting laid and have caused him to be nothing more than an outcast among his western peers he so secretly abhors.

Clowns like you will never be taken serious, whether in Iran or in the West. Even in this digital space your worthless insights are thrown in the garbage bin.

Youre one of those pathetic gharbzade losers who wants Iran to get bombed so you can open up a brothel there. Your brothel business probably got put out of business in 1979 and you now have a chip on your shoulder. I dont know who has been lying to you, but just because I am born in the UK, I'm still 100% Iranian and feel 100% Iranian. You're trying to supress all that just so you get accepted by the same people who hate your guts deep down. I have done my fair share of laying around and it gets you so far. Thankfully, i value more important things now than trying to eagerly get a rash or STD.

Your salty comment proves that you cant cope that someone is living in the west and supports Iran. Fyi, there are many of us actually as you have acknowledged. I guess we will take each other seriously and so will the Iranians back home who want us to come back and unite again for the greater good. Why are you commenting and replying to me if my comments are garbage and nobody cares? You're grandstanding because your arse is burning and you are going into full soy boy mode. Grandstanding wont cover the fact youre a sell out gharbzade! Im glad me and you are at the opposite ends, Alhamdulillah!

Last edited:
Yes. I'm one of those Iranians who secretly want the yankees to bomb Iran so I can open a brothel for sexually-frustrated kids like you. There must be market for outcast Iranians living in the west who never truly adopted to their enviroment due to a lack of social skills and are now roaming the digital space with their deep sense of insecurity masquared with a deluded sense of Iranian nationalism.

Open it up for yourself first! And as long as Im alive I will do what I can to stop people like you from achieving their goal. Youre a walking STD! It is delusional to think a brown Iranian is part of the same culture as an anglo saxon, that really takes some brainwashing and self-hatred. My approach is more in-tuned with nature and genetic, insofar that my breed is Iranian, and therefore have certain uncompromising traits that sets me, and other realist Iranians, apart from tom, dick or harry. I thank Allah that He has woken me up to the reality that I will never be liked or accepted by the anglo-saxons which you so desperately want to mimic, and that it would only be to my detriment if i were to pursue such delusional aspirations.

Your tiny brain doesn't realise that Iran doesnt have the money nor the manpower nor the time nor the technology to do anything you mentioned.
maybe your master Russia want we think so .
you showed your true face here
You're not answering my question because you know im right! You have no evidence that Iran can build a bell from scratch to the same or higher standard.
i mentioned in previous posts m the ones that were built from scratch and the ones that were overhauled , and funny your solution if we could not build 100% of a device import all the device from master Russia not just import the part we can't produce and build the rest , shows who has tiny brain and who lack visions . you guys have always been satisfied to bow in front of your masters.
Youre an old timer which a lot of people have had enough of! Sometimes you need someone new to come and wake people up to what you're doing. You're the one belittling Iran by throwing them into the lions den without any support, because you know that will destroy Iran and you will reach your goal!
if greatness means bowing to illusionary masters of west and east i prefer always remain little .

maybe your master Russia want we think so .
you showed your true face here

i mentioned in previous posts m the ones that were built from scratch and the ones that were overhauled , and funny your solution if we could not build 100% of a device import all the device from master Russia not just import the part we can't produce and build the rest , shows who has tiny brain and who lack visions . you guys have always been satisfied to bow in front of your masters.

if greatness means bowing to illusionary masters of west and east i prefer always remain little .

Maybe your zionist master wants Iran to be a lamb to slaughter, but you mask it with contrived demand for self efficiency. This is virtue signalling at its worst! So im Russian because I think its okay to trade with them, but you have no issue with Iran being a lackey of the west. Therein lies the double standards!

Your second paragraph is absolute illegible and incoherent nonesense. I asked you to show evidence that Iran can build a bell from scratch to the same standards as Bell themselves? Also just because Iran can build bells doesnt mean it should close its doors to trade. Again you suggest Iran to limit itself and shoot itself in the foot, for your zionist liberal masters. My solution is realistic and we get to where we need to be in terms of security faster, than your 200 year plan of self sufficiency.

You cant have a master of east and west, thats a contradiction. But it is clear you're a western liberal who wants Irans downfall...The difference is Surena is man enough to admit he's a traitor hell bent on destroying Iran so that Suzie can pleasure him.

Then leave this Anglo-Saxon soil. What is stopping you?

Its called reparation, these Saxons have destoyed Iran so we come and be slaves for them, however they didnt envisage that we would build mosques and become more devout Muslims than ever...that is a blessing in disguise and I only thank Allah for that. People like you are the ones who the system managed to corrupt. Either way that wont stop me from taking advantage of what Allah has written for me, prepare in my own time and leave when at a time when Allah has decided. You dont get to call the shots.

Last edited:
Maybe your zionist master wants Iran to be a lamb to slaughter, but you mask it with contrived demand for self efficiency. This is virtue signalling at its worst! So im Russian because I think its okay to trade with them, but you have no issue with Iran being a lackey of the west. Therein lies the double standards!
do need utility helicopter to defend ourself , do we lack them ? no your master Russia want to save its aviation industry by selling those helicopter we can build ourselves .
Your second paragraph is absolute illegible and incoherent nonesense. I asked you to show evidence that Iran can build a bell from scratch to the same standards as Bell themselves? Also just because Iran can build bells doesnt mean it should close its doors to trade. Again you suggest Iran to limit itself and shoot itself in the foot, for your zionist liberal masters. My solution is realistic and we get to where we need to be in terms of security faster, than your 200 year plan of self sufficiency.
I mentioned in my previous posts the helicopters that were built from scratch by us and the ones that were overhauled , and funny your solution if we could not build 100% of a device is to import all the device from master Russia not just import the part we can't produce and build the rest , shows who has tiny brain and who lack visions . you guys have always been satisfied to bow in front of your masters.
You cant have a master of east and west, thats a contradiction.
as i said lack of vision and imagination .
But it is clear you're a western liberal who wants Irans downfall...
for that you first must find a post from me that state that we must buy our defensive equipment from west , but I can find thousands of post from you and your friends in just last 1-2 month that said we must import from Russia or attributed our achievement to Russia or said they are copy of Russians products , clearly show who has a master

You are talking like one of those lowlifes South Asians in Britain who similarly can't adopt to their enviroment because of a lack of social skills and cultural sophistication, so they now delude themselves of being part of some kind of vengeful Islamization at the detriment of their Anglo-Saxon overlords.

You are a disgrace to Iranian culture and its image. Seek medical help because you clearly have some screws loose.

The difference between me and you is you're spreading yourself for these overlords, whereas I am patiently enduring it and hating it in my heart. We are not the same! May Allah reward those south Asians and Arabs and converted Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters who have also been guided to the truth. They are the righteous and they are who I assosiate myself with. I take your first paragraph as a compliment!

Says the traitor that wants Iran to forget its culture in favour of adopting an alien western one, thus become a vassal state again! Who's the disgrace here? If Cyrus the Great is your inspiration he would be the first to slap you in the face for becoming a vassal! Go and build your brothel, and may you die in that state!

Last edited:
do need utility helicopter to defend ourself , do we lack them ? no your master Russia want to save its aviation industry by selling those helicopter we can build ourselves .

I mentioned in my previous posts the helicopters that were built from scratch by us and the ones that were overhauled , and funny your solution if we could not build 100% of a device is to import all the device from master Russia not just import the part we can't produce and build the rest , shows who has tiny brain and who lack visions . you guys have always been satisfied to bow in front of your masters.

as i said lack of vision and imagination .

for that you first must find a post from me that state that we must buy our defensive equipment from west , but I can find thousands of post from you and your friends in just last 1-2 month that said we must import from Russia or attributed our achievement to Russia or said they are copy of Russians products , clearly show who has a master

These are helicopters which can be built much quicker and to a higher quality and spec than what we can! That doesnt mean we should cease internal production...if the funds are there we should do both and not restrict ourselves to just one path! And definitely it has to be a country that is the lesser evil which right now is Russia, not your non-binary masters in US.

Stop repeating yourself and spamming! Please refer back to the reply I gave to the exact same illiterate comment!

No thats what Erdogan tries to do and is hated by both west and east! So again you want Iran to be hated by everyone, whereas at least now Iran is gaining some support from the east. This burns you, I get it!

Everytime we bring up buying something from the only nation that will sell to us, aka Russia, you always bring "but western ones are much better bla bla bla". You know we cant get these even with a deal, so why even bring it up? Obviously its clear your masters are in Washington either pahlavichi, mojahedini or some other libtard funded mozdoor! Russia is the best we can do right now! Cope.

Last edited:
are we really need them or we are like India that in late 90s went and bought those t-72 Russia called t-90 to save Russia tank industry and then have to praise them once in a while to save face while in reality they only brought them problem , they are under-performing , not suitable for india hot weather , they are a lot more expensive than any t-72 and funny part is Pakistan actually get a lot better deal over T-80 from another country that inherit another part of USSR tank industry

arms procurement is not just technical, its also political. A tool to support some countries financially to build political bridges. Indians did what they needed to do to secure Moscow's support for India in many regional matters.

are we on a mission to save Russia aviation industry , i'm afraid very soon we here Iran is interested in Islander missiles and Smerch artillery system

SU-35S will eventually land in Iran with its IRBIS-E and R-77-1. Rest I am not sure of because I have yet to see a picture of Ka-226 in Iranian colors. Authentic sources reported its evaluation inside Iran by Iran army aviation or naval aviation but nothing beyond that.

If Iranian Russian relations last for another 10 years like how they are right now then SU-35S fleet will grow upto 80-100 fighters possibly with TOT. BT is saying the plan is for 64 SU-35S. They will replace F-4E/D for sure and help retire the circus prop fleet of Mirages F1Q/EQ, F-7N, F-5E/F. If the relations get cold and a repeat of 1990s happen then by 2030 will see IRIAF flying 24 x SU-35S with 10-15 F-14AM and some 20-30 Kowsar-I. Rest fleet will be gone by then or put in storage (MIG-29, SU-24).

Iran posess 3th largest helicopter fleet in the World,

No

and also large civilian helicopter fleet and passenger aircrafts, there is no way you can rebuild such fleet with Iran domestic industry, it would take too long, that is why if sanctions would ever be lifted, you Will see large order of passenger aircraft.. Russia could not provide Iran passenger aircrafts because their moderne civilian jets have more than 10% OF US parts... But they can help with helicopter fleet, Iran bought already small number of Ka 226 and tested, electra(or how it is called in Iran, remeber seen few in their yellow scheme) operate some, and if I am not mistake, this version exist in Anti submarine role.

Can you post any pic of Ka-226 in the Iranian service?

Can you post any pic of Ka-226 in the Iranian service?
I dont think that there was ever any real serious chance [previously] of iran acquiring these,as the ka-226ts that were being tested in iran used french engines.Indeed I think that the only power plant choices were western,from allison ,to rr,to turbomeca.
Of course now that these are no longer an option for russia,there is a possibility of iran purchasing these helos.......provided of course that the russians can develop an indigenous engine replacement for them.

Back
Top Bottom