What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Those are shades of blue. Sorry to offend your god google.
It's almost as if blue and purple are two wavelengths that are very close to each other
1661130033388.png

It's almost as if blue and purple are two wavelengths that are very close to each other
View attachment 872482
Its almost as though you cant even read what you post lol. Your PATHETIC google search clearly mentions rain clouds as being the cause of colour change, not the clear sky. So while clouds can appear in varying colours, the sky itself is still blue. Please read what you respond to and what you post unless you want me to take you to the cleaners. Stay in your lane.

-edit-

Also guys notice how just as our newly outed zionist Hack Hook was getting a beatdown here, the resident zionist comes along and pokes his nose. Something stinks here....

Last edited:
Its almost as though you cant even read what you post lol. Your PATHETIC google search clearly mentions rain clouds as being the cause of colour change, not the clear sky. So while clouds can appear in varying colours, the sky itself is still blue. Please read what you respond to and what you post unless you want me to take you to the cleaners. Stay in your lane.
That's some stupid nitpicking but okay lol.

If you want to be nitpicking, the actual color of the sky is black, it's only blue because the light of other stars is diffusing through the atmosphere. That's why once you're above a certain altitude, it becomes black
1661130625205.png

That's some stupid nitpicking but okay lol.

If you want to be nitpicking, the actual color of the sky is black, it's only blue because the light of other stars is diffusing through the atmosphere. That's why once you're above a certain altitude, it becomes black
View attachment 872483
I know you probably do, but we dont live in space. On earth, the sky is blue. Not nitpicking, just being accurate. Cope.

The sky is still blue, using camera filters doesnt change that.
which camera filter that's pure light , look at the center when there is no cloud
show you don't actually look at the beauties of the nature, just caught up in the mundane daily life

and about purple sky actually there are some natural and man made phenomena rgar can turn sky into purple
1- Pollution: one possibility is when there is a lot of pollution in the air , this can can cause sky to take a purplish hue
2-Increase in solar radiation, the second possible explanation is that there have beeen an increase is solar radiation reacging earth from space, which could cause the sky to turn purple
3-more aerosols floating: the third possible cause is tgat there are more aerosols than usual floating around in our atmosphere making it appear as though we see a purplish color
4-Volcanic Activity: it also possible there have been an increase in volcanic activity as the can eject ash particle into the sky and those can make sky look purplish
5- another explanation is that the purple sky is an optical illusion caused by the way our eyes process color this happens when there is lots of light pollution in air from things like streetlights and car headlights ; these lights can cause our eye to adjust to see more blue and violet colors making the sky look purple
6-Atmospheric Clouds: natural phenomenon seen in many part of the world , which sky seems purple when there is certain weather condition called stratocomulus clouds occur these clouds are not from vapor , they are built from water droplet and ice crystals which will reflect sunlight that reflection cause the sky to appear purple .
7- sunset or sunrise: probably the most common cause is when the sun is setting or rising it cast a pink and orange glow on the clouds that glow reflect by the water droplet in clouds this reflection cause the sky to appear purple .
about Quranic verse , it was because you liked religious document that i brought that otherwise look at the link i put there and you failed to look at before
that's for today class , i think you learned enough for one day , about clown part as i proved to you there are purple sky and dry water , its not my problem you brought poor example you did not taught well about them before hand
and an advise , sought out and look at the natures beauty , it will teach you a lot about bigger power who is around us

hot is actually cold?
well actually cold is lack of hot not hot is cold , i'm not like you to grasp at straws
about fish is type of dragon , is what you mean by dragon , is it a mythical beast or you mean the fossils people saw of prehistoric creatures (Dinosaurs) and they taught they are dragons . if its the first one unlike you guys i like good literature but i don't fantasize and dream about it its the second one , then you get it wrong again actually dragons are offspring of the fishes

and about oxygen , pure oxygen is actually harmful for your body in long term

i begin to think i must charge you for the things I'm teaching you

Isn't that just ice lol
sort of , but if you take ice in your hand it still feel wet , that is a lot drier

I know you probably do, but we dont live in space. On earth, the sky is blue. Not nitpicking, just being accurate. Cope.
the sky can feel blue even from earth and its in detail explained in my previous post , its all on how our eyes detect colors and how light reflection and refraction can play on it

Last edited:
nor can you prove that water is dry from a scientific angle either. May Allah guide you.
Dry simply means solid state, it means the molecules are densely organized. Water becomes dry below 0 degrees Celsius in our atomspheric pressure.

It'll never feel dry because our body heat melts it.

sort of , but if you take ice in your hand it still feel wet , that is a lot drier
It's feels wet because of your body heat melting the outer layer as soon as you touch it

Nobody was talking to you. And no the sky is never purple.
you guys and never looking at the sky , remind me of the movie "Girl with a Pearl Earring" when Vermeer ask Griet , what color is the sky and first she fail first time and he then tell her look again and this time she tell the correct color which is mixture of a lot more colors and then he say to here now you understand.
my advice look again

Iran Got AESA Nebo SVU Years before S300, there are video clips from drils where it is used... Also someone posted Pictures of Kasta radar, that radar is old version of Kasta, no one Use it any more I think... now Kasta 2E is used... Iran has Kasta 2E and also introduced own version...Iran has also Vostok E and Gama D and recently domestic Vostok E is introduced...
Nebo SVU
nebo-svu-image02.jpg

Kasta 2E

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Here's an elementary rule of discussion you are yet to gain mastery of: the burden of proof rests with he who makes an allegation. I provided a compelling piece of circumstantial and rational corroboration, namely that Hezbollah will not induct a missile it cannot fire.
you say they have the capacity of long range detection , then according the rule of discussion , prove it
don't try to weasel your way out of it , the burden is on your shoulder
Are you sure I didn't?

But that's beside the main point. Because fact remains the data you offered is zionist-issued and I amply explained why it's hardly worth a dime.
the point is that is the only data available
18 + 5 = 21 according to your rules?

I read your post carefully enough, but it appears you yourself have a hard time following what it is you wrote.

1) You never uttered anything about 18 repaired tanks.

2) You clearly stated 18 Merkava MkIV's were hit by ATGM's of which one was destroyed. But you did not specify how many of the 17 remaining ones were retired from the front lines.
you see , the correct one is what i post in first post
"in 2006 370 thank deployed from them 52 hit by atgm , RPG and IEDs . 21 of those 52 recieved enough damage to be pulled out of battle 5 deemed repairable (2 Merkavas MkII, 1 Merkava MkIII, 2 Merkavas MkIV).
One of the destroyed MkII and one of the destroyed MkIV were hit by IEDs, the rest were lost due to ATGM fire. by the way during the war 18 Merkava MK4 was hit by ATGM and only one destroyed with no death to the troop inside , the other destroyed MK-4 was hit by an IED and in that case there was loss of troop"

51 tank hit , 18 of them mk-4 two of those mk-4 destroyed all tha hit to the front of the mk-4 never penetrated the armor an made any meaningful damage.
those 52 hit 21 were sent back for repair . now its up to you if you want to say 18 mk-4 sent back and 3 of other tanks the reality is something else
Even if untrustworthy data is the only data available it doesn't cease being untrustworthy and therefore one can't draw far fetched conclusions from it, contrary to what you've been doing.
show us alternate data that don't claim all the tanks deployed in 2006 were MK-4, considering MK-4 production started in 2004
Try grasping nuance as well as simple terms such as aspects (plural).
you can't okay show me any radar on the system we received

Seeing how you're not privy to that information, you aren't in a position to tergiversate on it.
literally hundreds of atgm there are videos of then on ******** that show hezbollah fighter firing 5-6 missile toward tanks from different angle

Because every tank hit and damaged by Hezbollah was necessarily retrieved by the latter?
so you can't show anything , and expect people believe your claims on faith ?
In order to put to rest your assertion about the Kornet ATGM, it's enough for me to point to the fact that the numbers you posted are taken from an eminently dubious source.
again post your different numbers, preferably not from a source that claim Israel had 400 merkava-mk4 at the time
Again, the figures you posted are irrelevant because they originate from a biased institution subject to military censorship.

The Mk4 specification in the paper I shared could've been a misquote from the author, which is highly unlikely to be the case of the numbers it cites.
so you claim israel had the ability to produce more than 200 mk-4 per year at the first year of production
Had you not stopped at the names of the website and its editors, you'd perhaps have noticed that the paper is referencing its primary source in footnote [10].

Which happens to read as follows:

[10] Yaakov Katz, “IDF report card,” Jerusalem Post (August 24, 2006).

Now I wasn't aware that the "I"DF and Jerusalem Post are "non-zionist" entities. Thanks a bunch for revealing this to me!
If you only bothered to read jeursalem post you had understood that the Palestinian chronicle was not faithful to what it attributed to Jeursalem Post. its Jeursalem post article that tank to internet i could access easily
Thousands of anti-tank missiles were indeed fired during the 35 days of fighting, but while soldiers told stories of deadly missile attacks on IDF tanks, Commander of the Armored Corps Brig.-Gen. Halutsi Rudoy told The Jerusalem Post that out of the almost 400 tanks that operated in Lebanon, only a few dozen were hit by anti-tank missiles and only 20 were actually penetrated. In total, 40 tanks were damaged and 30 tank crewmen were killed.

honestly thousands of atgm fired only 20 managed to penetrate tanks and only 30 killed . that is the source you used first , i didn't use it
Iran displayed a Nebo radar in a 2010 military parade, as specified in the article I shared.

Here's another one, from 2010:

oh that not working example that never deployed
a question if you say Bavar-373 is based on that VHF radar why it use S-band and X-band radars, by the way the source of that radar was not russia and it was not working model

I showed a source that reminds us how Iran put on display a Nebo radar in 2010.

I never insinuated Basir is copied from Krasnopol. What I underscored, is that Iran obtained Krasnopol rounds from Russia. There's a difference between these two propositions.
not working nebo-svu , till today there is no nebu radar deployed in iran
I never insinuated Basir is copied from Krasnopol. What I underscored, is that Iran obtained Krasnopol rounds from Russia. There's a difference between these two propositions.
Iran didn't Syrian forces advised by Iranian advisors received them
The third source I provided is explicit about Russian supply of Krasnopol rounds to Iran - not to Syria, not to the NDF, but outside the context of the Syrian war.
except that they were used in Syria by Syrian
Putting to use a complex weapons system one doesn't need is a sign of psychopathology, not the opposite.
no paying milliiards of dollar of needed money for a system but not using them show there is some problem there
There's no logic in fielding a weapons system one sees no benefit in. If it's deployed and integrated into the IADS, it implies that Iran is seeing a role for it.
not no benefit to defence industry and research as at the time we could produce better but benefit to defence as we still use s-75 in form of hq-2 we recieved from china. so why not use the better system we paid for
Iran has signed multiple contracts with Russia since the S-300 delivery and will continue along that path.
probably again secret contract that i'm not allowed to knew about them
3-4 (twelver squadrons).
okay instead of 4milliard 3 milliard , all the budget to increase iran force capability in all branches of army , irgc, and basij is 4 milliard how much of it assigned to air force , i could not find can you tell me
These funds will have to be mobilized independently from the regular air force budget. It'd be an extraordinary investment, the type of which is consented to only once in a decade or so.
the regular air force budget for maintaining current capability and paying wages and ... are separate , those 4 milliard euro is the part that you say most be mobilized independently and is for all of Iran armed force branches and belong to 1401 that it increase , before that it was even less

Iran Got AESA Nebo SVU Years before S300, there are video clips from drils where it is used... Also someone posted Pictures of Kasta radar, that radar is old version of Kasta, no one Use it any more I think... now Kasta 2E is used... Iran has Kasta 2E and also introduced own version...Iran has also Vostok E and Gama D and recently domestic Vostok E is introduced...
Nebo SVU
View attachment 872544

Kasta 2E

View attachment 872545
not years before , it was recieved with if i'm not wrong Croatian s-300 , the system actually didn't work and its what we used in our Bavar

main-qimg-590607dae1d180de385a775dc17e310d

this is the one we use in 15th khordad
3148965.jpg

and this is the one in 3rd of khordad

2484065_original.jpg

do they look similar to you ?
you mean Quds radar that is a improved version of Belarus radar

come with s-300 after all iran radar development and production of domestic S-Band and X-band radars

i reserve comment on kasta-2e to find more evidence of its existence in Iran and when we got it, do you have any info on that

Nope, Iran Gamma D Long before, and Croatia S300 is BS, you post a lot of BS lately, I dont Know where you Got all this INFO.. I am more or less on different military forums from 2006 and follow Iran military even before, so I Know exactly when and where we discussed about all these radar. In fact Iran recently show domesticly overhuled Gamma D, it came Long before S300. Croatia Got only part of S300, and since I am from Bosnia, I can tell you that Croatia, as Bosnia is US puppet

Nope, Iran Gamma D Long before, and Croatia S300 is BS, you post a lot of BS lately, I dont Know where you Got all this INFO.. I am more or less on different military forums from 2006 and follow Iran military even before, so I Know exactly when and where we discussed about all these radar. In fact Iran recently show domesticly overhuled Gamma D, it came Long before S300. Croatia Got only part of S300, and since I am from Bosnia, I can tell you that Croatia, as Bosnia is US puppet
Always nice to see friendly Bosniaks. Much love 🇧🇦🤍💚🇮🇷

Always nice to see friendly Bosniaks. Much love 💙💛 (sorry, no heart emoji in deep blue available)
Thx
Croatia Got only part of S300, and that was old version 35+ yrs ago, they parade only part of TELs and some canisters, and even those were towed by old Man trucks... That was 1994 or 1995,dont remeber. While Iran paraded and showed new Nebo SVU, now it May happen that aditional Gama was bought with S300 but Iran Got some even before, I mean they overhuled some few yrs ago domesticly. When it comes to Croatia S300 it is BS, local news wrote a lot about after that parade, and latter Israel and other delegatin visited Croatia to inspect what they had, It turns out they never Got whole operational system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom