What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

So now you are backtracking and saying early generations of Fateh series cost under 100K LOL! How do you know early gens are even being produced? How do you know cost? All speculation and conjecture.

And it would be highly unusual for F-110 to have 100K price tag and 313 which is a composite body smaller warhead to suddenly be 500K for example. The discrepancy wouldn’t be that large. The most expensive out of all of them would be Zolfghar as it is a newer and longer range missile.

Nonetheless If Iran did have 5,000 Fatehs they wouldn’t be firing 5-10 in a single attack (ISIS attack one, ISIS attack 2, Kurdistan attack, US attack) they would fire 30+ of the older stock at a time.

I would be shocked if Iran’s ENTIRE BM arsenal reaches 5,000. We have already had this debate so let’s not get into it again. Pentagon assessment is 2,000 BMs and I give a margin of error of +1,000 missiles so 3,000 is a conservative assessment. But even that could be rosy. No proof just speculation (just like you).

Yea because the Pentagon has been dead on when it comes to Iran every single time! LOL! Lets not forget these are the same morons that year after year over the past 3 decades kept predicting that Iran's Helo force and Air Force where a year away from being grounded and here we are 3 decades later LOL! Hell they even shredded their own F-14's and their predictions still didn't come true LOL! So if that was their intel regarding Iran's Air Force I would say their intel regarding Iran's missile forces is practically none existent if they are assessing Iran's stock at 2000.

Iran has ~40 under ground missile bases that the U.S. is aware of so if you were to average that each of them only hold an average of 100 missiles that would be how many???? And that's at the very least! FYI unlike liquid fuel BM, Iran's solid fuel BM especially the Fateh series are much easier to hide because they don't require large facilities for fuel and can use much smaller and cheaper TEL's and launchers....

I would say more likely than not even Pentagons 2000 missile estimate is more related to the number of liquid fuel BM + the Sejil 2 and dose not include missiles like the Fateh class.

Also who said that the F-313 was $500K? I told you Iran's most expensive single stage BM costs $400K and that's just under 2000 km liquid fuel BM so where do you get $500K from?
I actually don't know how much the F-313 or Zolfagar or Dezful or even the Mobin cost.... but if I was to guess I'd put them all at under $300k depending on the model......

FYI Iran didn't stop producing 300km Fateh missile once 500km Fateh-313 or 700km Zolfaghar or 1000km Dezful's hit production just as Iran didn't stop producing Qiam missiles once 1700km Emad's hit production!

Iran like any power produces and or acquires weapons based on threat assessments and at the end of the day the vast majority of U.S. bases in the region that can pose a threat to Iran fall within ~300km of Iranian soil so it's really not that hard to do the math and understand why the Fateh series would be the most widely produced Iranian BM and why Iran's stock of them would be far greater than 2000......

Much is about the legitimacy of such strikes, Iran is not on the disproportionate response path like th U.S and Israel.
Funnily enough they only needed a single missile for the attack on the Kurdish PJAK HQ and simply shot 5 or so other Fatehs into their open training grounds, just to deliver the capability message.

ISIS attack on the other hand required new Zolfaghars, which were significantly more expensive than F-110 and the arsenal was still low.

Friends: For those like me who track Irans arsenal via google earth, these numbers like 2000 or 5000 are a joke... F-110 is the low-end tactical strike assets of the whole IRGC, the basis of their capability. Remember the IRGC was the force that chose to omit creating their own airforce and go a novel path or replacing airpower with missile power, at a time, after the war, where nobody could dream of capabilities like today. They represent indigenous Iranian style of warfare.
Don't be confused by their 40 Su-22... they are for special requirements where air launched cruise missiles or cheap heavy bombing are required.
How important do you think their F-110 arsenal is for them?

Fateh class is hands down THE MOST important missile Iran produces and is ranked highest priority for the IRGC because vast majority of US bases fall within 300km of Iran so they are THE MOST widely produced Iranian BM! And I would say is hands down the MOST significant weapon produced by Iran!

O and by the way the production is so high that it's basically the only missile that Iran exports and I didn't say 5000 I said Iran's stock is well over 5000

Last edited:
EPjtJMqXsBE0DMu

Does anyone know of the IRIAF aircrafts exhibition that was to be held at Mehrabad Airbase? It was held last year, but not this year(today).

anyone know about this place.

3371652.jpg

The name is Naqsh-e Rostam نقش رستم‎ in pars province near shiraz

tombs belonging to Achaemenid kings

Achaemenid tombs
Four tombs belonging to Achaemenid kings are carved out of the rock face at a considerable height above the ground. The tombs are sometimes known as the Persian crosses, after the shape of the facades of the tombs. The entrance to each tomb is at the center of each cross, which opens onto a small chamber, where the king lay in a sarcophagus. The horizontal beam of each of the tomb's facades is believed to be a replica of a Persepolitan entrance.

One of the tombs is explicitly identified, by an accompanying inscription (“parsa parsahya puthra ariya ariyachitra”, meaning, “a Parsi, the son of a Parsi, an Aryan, of Aryan family),[4] as the tomb of Darius I (c. 522-486 BC). The other three tombs are believed to be those of Xerxes I (c. 486-465 BC), Artaxerxes I (c. 465-424 BC), and Darius II (c. 423-404 BC) respectively. The order of the tombs in Naqsh-e Rostam follows (left to right): Darius II, Artaxerxes I, Darius I, Xerxes I. The matching of the other kings to tombs is somewhat speculative; the relief figures are not intended as individualized portraits.

if i'm not wrong then this is Hidar missile and if i'm wrong then this is Sadid-1 missile both of them can play the role of TOW and Hellfire missiles

EP297NPWAAMXARr
https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/...ح-شدند-تجهیز-بالگردها-به-موشک-های-جدید-ضد-زره
The translation of the above page says Sadid,tho in the pic it also appears to have long fins at the back and bares more of a resemblance to the hellfire clone shown mounted on the fotros drone of a few years back.
1398111417500069719573804.jpg

1398111417480596319573784.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom