What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

As someone said before, Iranian people have done a tremendous job in doing the best, working around the sanctions.

Good job job and it will only help your country in the long run.

Hopefully India and Iran can collaborate in building a jet in future.

As our Iranian friend are saying that it is trainer with limited attack capability, in that sense i think it is superb. Really with so much sanction IRAN keep on rolling out these nice fighter.:dance3::dance3::dance3:
As for detractors (some Pakistani member) keep in mind their own country indigenous capability which is frankly Zero, claiming we have China shows utter nonsense , as if Chinese are going to do their share of work. Wake up man.:hitwall::hitwall:
By the way on topic Great job, Keep up Iran. Especially congrats to @SOHEIL ,@kolleang and many more Iranian friend.:cheers::cheers:
LOL here comes a hindu.......Does yr teja still flies?

:whistle: :bunny:
Great looking plane,congratz. :tup:
Even with the embargo,iran seems to do great achievements...

PressTV-Iran unveils supersonic fighter jet

38163901f485.jpg

6408ffa703a7.jpg

saegeh5.jpg

saegeh6_0.jpg

saegeh2.jpg

q5LAbPT.jpg
Here comes F-5 BLOCK II for GOD sake Iranians better you try to get secretly jets from China or Russia just like Sudan has done many times

LOL here comes a hindu.......Does yr teja still flies?
You a$$hole why are you bringing religion in every thing, i can also get into your gutter level and can call some nasty thing to you based on your religion, but i come from better environment and upbringing and two of my close friend are Muslim so basically i will be insulting them if i give nasty comment on religion to get back to you, but it just shows how backward thinking your country is and its people.
Now on tejas i think you need to Google to see that serial production has started, and how much indigenous your JF17 is another matter:lol::lol::lol:

yar zakham pe namak to mat feko..:chilli::chilli:
Baccha hai, bacche ke tarah behave kar, nahi to Baap ko thik karna ata hai.:-):-)

any video of its flying

Now on tejas i think you need to Google to see that serial production has started, and how much indigenous your JF17 is another matter:lol::lol::lol:

I dont think Pakistan ever claimed JFT is indigenous made, Indigenous Industries, Inc. is a Russian company :bobbleHead:

This is kowsar's cockpit.Iran's future transonic trainer jet which is similar to M-346 and Yak-130.Saeghe 2 probably uses similar cockpit.and the second picture is said to be saeghe's new cockpit.
image.jpg image.jpg

Saeghe 2 also is equipped with a indigenous ejection seat which is based on K-36.it passed the test successfully at Armita flying lab
.image.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom