What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

As Shahriyar said, Saeghe 2 is great for training,CAS and pin-point air stike.yet its not well equipped for air to air missions since it lacks BVR capabilities and air refueling.also it seems there is no ECM capability as well.maybe that plane is only a unveiling prototype and more systems will be rided on the fighter.

But for begining, its great.

saegheh12.jpg

saegeh4.jpg

saegheh13.jpg

saegheh10.jpg

I would not have fucked with Iranian air force during the rule of the shah....but now its a different story
Dude, shut up.this is a training plane with some combat capabilities.nothing ultra is claimed here.

For @rmi5 case, just "mass-report" him;).it seems previous bans were not enough punishment for him.

Dude, shut up.this is a training plane with some combat capabilities.nothing ultra is claimed here.

For @rmi5 case, just "mass-report" him;).it seems previous bans were not enough punishment for him.
LOL, like I really care, or if anyone cares about your reports.
Anyway, big achievement for you! Although you won't find a job in your country, and will be ruled by 7th century dinosaurs, you will have a super indigenous half of a century old F-5F :lol:

Anyway, big achievement for you! Although you won't find a job in your country, and will be ruled by 7th century dinosaurs, you will have a super indigenous half of a century old F-5F :lol:
dude i would still take the Iraniani airforce over the Azerbaijani air force anyday

@mods actually care alot.now get yourself a cure for the butthurtness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom