What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Fakour-90 was produced , but at the time Air force said that it needs fine tuning, its mentioned in one of the links you post in other thread
Three higher rank commanders said it was at production or mass production state, one lower rank commander who due to his post has lower information says something else.
You guys want to believe the single one and ignore the rest! though I suspect he has asked defense ministry why they don't deliver the products and they wanted to get ride of him by saying we are working on it!

By the way, don't change the words, he didn't say fine tuning, he said they want to increase the range, accuracy and destructive power, it sounds like a complete upgrade itself, nonetheless what we know today is that range hasn't increase, which is another confirmation for that three commanders.

Don’t listen to that individual he is obsessed with Rouhani.

Most of Iran’s military is stuck with Iraq war equipment for the past 30 years, yet he thinks Rouhani is the one stunting Iran’s military progress all of a sudden?

Can’t argue with such simple minded individuals.
so according to you, 85% budget reduction by Rouhani is nothing important! it's just 85% reduction (with no inflation), just 85%, what a biased person I am!

when scientists say we have lost our job during Rouhani's administration, it's not a big deal. it's just a few not important scientists and projects which Tehrani-Moghaddam thought are more important than his entire carrier! again me and Tehrani Moghaddam are both biased here!

when General Bagheri says after 9 months, just 20% of their ratified budget has been paid, he is lying too.

when a member of nation security committee of Parliament says missile production had lower to zero during Rouhani's administration and Rouhani had replied to general Bagheri that he wont pay their ratified budget, he is lying too.

when retired army personnel protest in the front of Parliament they are lying as well.

few years ago an Indian member of this forum was wondering why news about new achievements of Iranian army has become so rare, but perhaps he has been lying as well.

Fakour is completely different from what was unveiled during Ahmadinejad too, Everyone is lying, but Rouhani and his Male-kesh-ha.

Three higher rank commanders said it was at production or mass production state, one lower rank commander who due to his post has lower information says something else.
You guys want to believe the single one and ignore the rest! though I suspect he has asked defense ministry why they don't deliver the products and they wanted to get ride of him by saying we are working on it!

By the way, don't change the words, he didn't say fine tuning, he said they want to increase the range, accuracy and destructive power, it sounds like a complete upgrade itself, nonetheless what we know today is that range hasn't increase, which is another confirmation for that three commanders.
Those thing means finetunning to me .
Only accuracy aspect is enough for me for to not massproduce the missile .
Also is it first time we say we mass produced something and later we see production line started at later date.

Also if fakour-90 was mass produced and it was Phoenix replacement then why in fakour we see parts of Shahin missile ?

How ever you look at it Fakour missile is development over hawk missile not Aim-54 for development over Phoenix you must wait for Maqsood.

so according to you, 85% budget reduction by Rouhani is nothing important! it's just 85% reduction (with no inflation), just 85%, what a biased person I am!

when scientists say we have lost our job during Rouhani's administration, it's not a big deal. it's just a few not important scientists and projects which Tehrani-Moghaddam thought are more important than his entire carrier! again me and Tehrani Moghaddam are both biased here!

when General Bagheri says after 9 months, just 20% of their ratified budget has been paid, he is lying too.

when a member of nation security committee of Parliament says missile production had lower to zero during Rouhani's administration and Rouhani had replied to general Bagheri that he wont pay their ratified budget, he is lying too.

when retired army personnel protest in the front of Parliament they are lying as well.

few years ago an Indian member of this forum was wondering why news about new achievements of Iranian army has become so rare, but perhaps he has been lying as well.

Fakour is completely different from what was unveiled during Ahmadinejad too, Everyone is lying, but Rouhani and his Male-kesh-ha.

Iranians lie, Iranian politicians lie even more, and Iranian military officials lie the most.

If Iran’s military budget was lowered by 85%, IRGC couldn’t operate in Syria! The amount of money spent in the Syrian theater is BILLIONS OF DOLLARS! Who do you think pays for that?

I don’t understand why this is so hard for you to understand.

Many officials have agenda when saying things in order to gain more leverage or cause damage to their opponents.

Furthermore, Tehrani Moghaddam died before Rouhani even came into power so your just rambling at this point.

Matters of national security are in the hands of the National security council and Supreme Leader and that includes project like ICBM program.

I am sure you also blame Rouhani for stopping nuclear weapons program which was stopped 15 years ago!

Some presidents increase military budget and arms and some presidents decrease military budget and arms. That happens in all nations.

But you are promoting propaganda here. Your beloved Ahmadinejad had to be censored by the supreme leader because of the damage and corruption he was apart of at a time when Iran had record oil revenues in its history.

You fail to grasp how geopolitics work. Iran goes through periods of unveiling weapons when it feels it is under attack (see 2008-2011) and periods of calm they don’t unveil as much projects.

Furthermore, the Syrian war affected Iran’s military procurement funds. So it’s not out of the realm of possibility that less money went into R&D and more went into the Syrian war as it was a much more pressuring concern for Iran.

10.jpg
Untitled.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

I wonder whether the glide bomb is actually powered.

The rear end is different to the Iranian JDAM as it is larger: Why go for something larger if everything already fits in a small and older system?

Same thing with the glide kit, why is it so big? Chinese LS-6 did the same thing mechanically in a much more compact way. Mechanically there would be no need for such a large high, it only increases drag.

Those two questions have one logical answer: It is powered by a booster. The rear is cylindrical and large because it houses a booster + steering servos.
The glide kit is so high because it houses the GPS/INS plus other systems such as the batteries.
Even better, the left example seems to add a electro-optical back-up guidance to it.

The design has following benefits:
- 250kg Mk.82 is sufficient in size and not too small as the SDB.
- Guidance is 3 times redundant in the most recent version
- Powered, a slow burning sustainer motor could re-accelerate it much after mach 1 release from the aircraft. So if it reached 400km/h at lets say 60km, the motor could re accelerate it to mach 1 (it is too draggy for more). The final terminal speed (important against air defense protected targets) and the total time-to-target would improve significantly.

If it is really powered at the end, it would be a really great system: No foolish decision for a a too small SDB like warhead. No foolish decision for a glide-only PGM that reaches the target at slow, easily interceptable 300km/h. Plus, no foolish decision for something that would be too expensive.

@07_SeppDietrich

Iran does not publish such numbers.

Some more: Among bombs with glide kits, this one has one of the longest relative wingspans. They made the effort to change the x-tail configuration of the Iranian JDAM to a +-tail in order to allow for longer wings.

Such long wings are only beneficial if the weapon is designed for a very high altitude launch (40k feet plus). This is the reason why I think that this is the primary weapon of the S-171 drone in its bomber variant. Two such weapons should fit in a S-171 bomber and if indeed powered and released at 40-50k feet it would likely have a stand-off range of 100km. At 100km the S-171 would have a credible safety distance to remain undetected against short-wave radars and IR systems.

The potential EO system would make it difficult to spoof, more so if it is a terrain matching system. Karrar drones are another delivery method, one that does not even need a runway. The targets for it a static structures and large objects where Sadid class small PGMs do not have sufficient firepower.
So I think that the Su-22 is not the platform for which it was mainly designed but the secret S-171 Simorgh with its high altitude capability.

Do you know how delusional you sound? Do you know what cutting the defense budget by 85% even means?
It means if we were spending $20 Billion USD on the military during Ahmadi today we are spending only $3 Billion USD! LOL!

FYI that's barely enough to pay the Paychecks, food and uniforms of Iran's Military Personal let alone anything else so your talking NONSESNE!
Do you think all the people that work for various defense companies in Iran are standing around and working for free???? or are you under the illusion that Iran's Military Personal don't need to sleep or eat and are all without families that require sustenance and shelter?

I've gone threw this with you a dozen times!!!!!!!!!!!! Iran's Ministry of Defense budget has decreased by 85% NOT IRAN'S DEFENSE BUDGET! Iran's overall Military budget has not decreased at all!!!!!!!! And anyone that says it has is delusional!

IDK maybe you think repeating the same lie OVER & OVER again is going to somehow magically make it true!

Every Administration allocates budgets differently and it's every administration right to do so. And what get's allocated under MOD budget during Rohani is clearly different that what got allocated under Ahmadi!

I'm not saying Rohani was a good president for Iran's Military NO HE IS NOT and Fact is aside from the Space Program and continuation of specific projects that started under Khatami neither was Ahmadinejad especially with $100 pb oil money!!!! Fact is most of the major achievements made during the early years of Ahmadinejad were projects from the Khatami era! But at least he funded them!
Ahmadi had $100 pb Oil money and rather than investing it in the countries future and defense industry he wasted it all by handing out chump change to the masses!!

Any person with half a brain would understand that handing out $20 USD a month to 80 Million Iranians will NOT make life any better for any Iranian and it may not sound like a lot but at the end of the it comes out to almost $20 Billion USD a year that would have made all the difference in the world for Iran if it was added to the Military Industry! But instead it was wasted in the form of chump change that went straight down the drain with nothing produced no jobs created no technologies developed no advancements made.... And the only thing it managed to create was inflation & devaluation of Iranian currency!!

Which make Ahmadi THE WORST Iranian President since Bani Sadr overall & 2nd worse when it comes to the military right after Rohani! But Rohani still has a few years left to make up for his mistakes but so far since Bani Sadr, Rohani takes 1st place in the worst of the worst for the military I can agree with that but 85% cut is nothing but fiction!

Do you know how delusional you sound? Do you know what cutting the defense budget by 85% even means?
It means if we were spending $20 Billion USD on the military during Ahmadi today we are spending only $3 Billion USD! LOL!

FYI that's barely enough to pay the Paychecks, food and uniforms of Iran's Military Personal let alone anything else so your talking NONSESNE!
Do you think all the people that work for various defense companies in Iran are standing around and working for free???? or are you under the illusion that Iran's Military Personal don't need to sleep or eat and are all without families that require sustenance and shelter?

I've gone threw this with you a dozen times!!!!!!!!!!!! Iran's Ministry of Defense budget has decreased by 85% NOT IRAN'S DEFENSE BUDGET! Iran's overall Military budget has not decreased at all!!!!!!!! And anyone that says it has is delusional!

IDK maybe you think repeating the same lie OVER & OVER again is going to somehow magically make it true!

Every Administration allocates budgets differently and it's every administration right to do so. And what get's allocated under MOD budget during Rohani is clearly different that what got allocated under Ahmadi!

I'm not saying Rohani was a good president for Iran's Military NO HE IS NOT and Fact is aside from the Space Program and continuation of specific projects that started under Khatami neither was Ahmadinejad especially with $100 pb oil money!!!! Fact is most of the major achievements made during the early years of Ahmadinejad were projects from the Khatami era! But at least he funded them!
Ahmadi had $100 pb Oil money and rather than investing it in the countries future and defense industry he wasted it all by handing out chump change to the masses!!

Any person with half a brain would understand that handing out $20 USD a month to 80 Million Iranians will NOT make life any better for any Iranian and it may not sound like a lot but at the end of the it comes out to almost $20 Billion USD a year that would have made all the difference in the world for Iran if it was added to the Military Industry! But instead it was wasted in the form of chump change that went straight down the drain with nothing produced no jobs created no technologies developed no advancements made.... And the only thing it managed to create was inflation & devaluation of Iranian currency!!

Which make Ahmadi THE WORST Iranian President since Bani Sadr overall & 2nd worse when it comes to the military right after Rohani! But Rohani still has a few years left to make up for his mistakes but so far since Bani Sadr, Rohani takes 1st place in the worst of the worst for the military I can agree with that but 85% cut is nothing but fiction!
I don't know which one of you is more ignorant, he who acts like an expert but doesn't know what I'm talking about when I say 85% budget reduction, or you who know, but repeats his B.S!

85% reduction from defense ministry's budget in 1393 and 40% reduction from IRGC's budget in 1394.
and result is this:
آقای روحانی در پاسخ به نامه سرلشکر باقری چه دستوری داد
and this:
مستند فروشنده 2

Lower oil income is just an excuse. Rouhani's oil revenue in Rial during his 5 years is equal to 16 years of Ahmadinejad and Khatami altogether (and these statistics doesn't include recent sharp increase). it's not Ahmadinejad's fault that Rouhani likes to import fresh foreign shit (perhaps reformists enjoy it's fresh smell). it's not Ahmadinejad's fault that when oil price was still high, Rouhani repelled all customers in the hope of his shitty deal.

مجموع درآمد‌های ریالی نفتی ۵ ساله دولت حسن روحانی نزدیک به درآمد ۱۶ ساله دولت‌های احمدی‌نژاد و خاتمی است
index_png2.png

Back
Top Bottom