What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

I am just amazed how some people take him seriously.
Exactly. Soheil is entitled to his opinion. In the end he's not the issue.

It's all the other simpletons that just make you question human intelligence. Even when facts on the ground don't change for years, their opinions and actions remain the same. A smart man would look at the facts and change his opinion with time. These lot never change.

The engine must be replaced, current one has got no chance in passenger airliners let alone in military sector ...
For the engine of military jets and designing jets, I have heard that they have had some talks with Sukhoi company. It's just what I have heard, and no sources, yet.

Is this real or just another Iranian stealth jet

Is this real or just another Iranian stealth jet

4_8503240543_L600.jpg

For the engine of military jets and designing jets, I have heard that they have had some talks with Sukhoi company. It's just what I have heard, and no sources, yet.

As I know and has heard its engine wouldn't work properly in Iran's warm and dry climate, that's why it gotta take off in early morning to avoid the heat of the day .... I hope the engine eventually get changed.

P.S: Please stop lableing people gullible, backwards, goose, fools and so on ... as it seems the list goes on ... It's not called a sensible rational discussing it would be called murdering through words ....

10525857_760268124043069_1347586344681745968_n.jpg

As I know and has heard its engine wouldn't work properly in Iran's warm and dry climate, that's why it gotta take off in early morning to avoid the heat of the day .... I hope the engine eventually get changed.
You mean the Turbo prop engine? I was not talking about Turbo prop.
But, about that turbo prop engine and Iran-140, it just had a maintenance, and it was what Ukrainians said to not fly it after 8 AM since the weather would be too warm. Also, overloading the plane was another reason of the clash, and also pilot's fault.
I know that before Iran, it was suggested to bombardier of Canada, but Canadians finally refused the plan.

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the Turbo prop engine? I was not talking about Turbo prop.
But, about that turbo prop engine and Iran-140, it just had a maintenance, and it was what Ukrainians said to not fly it after 8 AM since the weather would be too warm. Also, overloading the plane was another reason of the clash, and also pilot's fault.
I know that before Iran, it was suggested to bombardier of Canada, but Canadians finally refused the plan.

Mod Edit
The pilot had no guilt in the incident one engine failed and the other one could not provide enough power in that warm climate .
That engine was a wrong choice for the plane they must have designed it with a more powerful engine even if it was designed for cold weather . if you look at the an-140 crashes some of its engine failures happened in cold weather.

Very similar to CASA 235/295. Indonesia has a license for those, right?

Back
Top Bottom