What's new

IRIAF first armed drone capable of firing Akhgar miniature cruise missiles

Sorry I don’t talk to baboons. Not that any of your random nonsense is understandable by anyone.

For someone who hates US so much your country doesn’t seem to do anything about it besides accept billions in military aid from the US and let your country be targeted by drone strikes.

But then again Pakistan is used to having a master first Britain then US then now you managed to have 3 masters: Saudi Arabia, US, and china.

Impressive.

Why is this american pig allowed to spew his nonsense on this forum? I hope Russia and China destroy America, and Turkey invades Israel.

I can tell by its foulness that it is a jew pretending to be an american.

Our friend babak taghvaee claims that the 2 airforce drones that have just been shown are in fact nothing more than,in his words: a couple of "RC planes" that some of his 60 year old former colleagues built as a hobby to fly every weekend.
So what do the posters here think of this claim,bullsh!t or not?:azn:

These are not new comments people like him have been using them since the start of Iran's UAV program dating back to the Iran-Iraq war and sure they may have been believable when Iran's UAV forces were restricted to early Ababil and mohajer models decades ago and may have even been true for Iranian UAV's used in the Iran-Iraq war but those day's are long passed and today it's the people that are making such absurd comments that are the people that are being laughed at because today whether people like it or not Iran is a Drone power and both jet and propeller driven Iranian drones equipped with Iranian PGM have been used to carry out offensive attacks outside Iran's boarders!

Today there are less than a handful of countries on the planet that have produced production models of a Jet powered flying wing design UCAV's equipped with internal weapons bay and PGM capability with a ranges of over 1000km and Iran is clearly one of them.

Back
Top Bottom