What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

So what's your concern !?

Enjoy life ...

Can you name those weapons ?

F-313 is NOT fake because fake can't fly !

Cool down & let me inform you ...
I havent seen it flying, i just saw it moving on a runway.

Bringing our AD systems to Syria is a bad idea.
well , we should use some of them in real battle to see their real performance and weakness ...

Waiting is a safe option for doubters !

Because it's coming soon ...

our national security council should declare Qaher project as "Priority National Project" ...

well , we should use some of them in real battle to see their real performance and weakness ...

our national security council should declare Qaher project as "Priority National Project" ...
I dont like sentences which have COULD, WOULD, SHOULD in them.

Bringing them to Syria can compromise their codes and make a bigger problem for us, have you ever heard of Operation Rooster 53?

Bringing them to Syria can compromise their codes and make a bigger problem for us, have you ever heard of Operation Rooster 53?
I agree Iran should be careful in displaying its military technology, it takes years to develop but minutes to compromise

nope , we should test them against real electernic warfare and then use data to make new system or modify current system ...

nope , we should test them against real electernic warfare and then use data to make new system or modify current system ...
You'd better search it on the internet, Why do you think IRGC refused to bring them to Syria to test them on real targets? Cause they know if someone get a hand on one of these and analyse it's frequency range and it's progressing algorithms, our whole air defense network is practically out.

You'd better search it on the internet, Why do you think IRGC refused to bring them to Syria to test them on real targets? Cause they know if someone get a hand on one of these and analyse it's frequency range and it's progressing algorithms, our whole air defense network is practically out.
a system that can be easily broken , has no use .... so you are saying that if an spy give the information about our system then we are doomed ?!

i'm sure even right now American's plane are gathering information about our radars frequency range and analysis them ...

a system that can be easily broken , has no use
Every system has it's own weakness.
so you are saying that if an spy give the information about our system then we are doomed ?!
If a spy give the source code and frequency range of our radars and we want to rely solely on AD systems to protect our air space, we are doomed, And bringing our AD systems to Syria puts them in the risk of them ending up in Israeli's hands.
i'm sure even right now American's plane are gathering information about our radars frequency range and analysis them ...
On the contrary to what people think, most of the radar systems are offline, the only radars that are online 24/7 are early warning radars, it's to avoid getting their frequency ranges compromised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom