What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I have a question regarding the peshmerga withdrawal from Sinjar and the nineveh plains, was their any military reason for the withdrawal, or was it because of a more sinister reason?

The point here is the one that made them win all their battles, psychological war, scare tactics. Use their own psychological war and show them that others can also torture even worse. They need to taste the pain they inflicted on others.
Do you think that Iraqi militia are civilized?

CF7kj34UgAE6nPH.jpg:large

So basically, you are claiming that Iran controls hundreds of Saudi, Egyptian Jordanian, Tunisian or Libyan terrorists and suicide bombers in ISIS? The irony is, there is no Iranian in IS, because that barbarism is not in our blood and culture. But good conspiracy theory anyways, thanks for sharing.

there is nothing real in it . no real blood from persons there. not iranian too.
and if you had knowledge for especially Iran : it is forbidden to bleed during ashura .. if some people do it in Iraq and this is stupid... blame them not Iranians . thx.

So basically, you are claiming that Iran controls hundreds of Saudi, Egyptian Jordanian, Tunisian or Libyan terrorists and suicide bombers in ISIS? The irony is, there is no Iranian in IS, because that barbarism is not in our blood and culture. But good conspiracy theory anyways, thanks for sharing.
I have no word to describe this logic but insolent. All troubles that are happening in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen have everything to do with Iran. That's not me who is saying that but rather all the freaking world, that's why Iran is isolated and one of the most disfavored country in the region and world.

Iran basically takes advantage of war-torn countries weakness and create Shiite terror groups their, and order them to commit the most horrendous mass war crimes, and when the victims crazily react, Iran also directly and indirectly support them, in short Iran follows "Divide and rule" strategy.

I have never read about a country policy as low as Iran. That's why Iran must collapse if the ME want to live in peace.

there is nothing real in it . no real blood from persons there. not iranian too.
The quote was about the culture . Music and music videos being part of culture, will unlikely show real blood, which is not the point here. Same with the Iranian citizenship, the subject matter is culture, which is the Shiite culture in my post, if you're not a proud part of Shiism, then there's nothing for you here, It's a response to the Iranian guy with the Lebanese Hezbollat avatar.

They named the Anbar operation 'Labbayk Ya Hussein'.

CGAEx_aUgAAsTgU.jpg

While Sunnis ran away facing IS, they asked Shias to come and liberate their cities, and they are doing it, do you have a problem with the name?
I have no word to describe this logic but insolent. All troubles that are happening in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen have everything to do with Iran. That's not me who is saying that but rather all the freaking world, that's why Iran is isolated and one of the most disfavored country in the region and world.

Iran basically takes advantage of war-torn countries weakness and create Shiite terror groups their, and order them to commit the most horrendous mass war crimes, and when the victims crazily react, Iran also directly and indirectly support them, in short Iran follows "Divide and rule" strategy.

I have never read about a country policy as low as Iran. That's why Iran must collapse if the ME want to live in peace.

Same nonsense. It's actually the backwardness in Arab countries that gives birth to most notorious terror groups in history. If you had educated your people, there wouldn't be thousands of terrorists, suicide bombers, nutjobs running around in ME.

I know it's in your nature to blame outsiders, but as long as the mentality in your countries remains backward (regardless of amount of skyscrapers you build), there will be no solution. So the only thing that should collapse is backwardness in common Arab society.

Same nonsense. It's actually the backwardness in Arab countries that gives birth to most notorious terror groups in history. If you had educated your people, there wouldn't be thousands of terrorists, suicide bombers, nutjobs running around in ME.

I'll need to remind you that one of the most prolific, well funded and armed terrorist groups in the world, was your creation.

They too used suicide bombings.

Pot, kettle.

272-x-90px2.png

4 Pakistani ISIS elements killed, 126 explosive devices dismasted in Anbar
By Abdelhak Mamoun -

May 27, 2015

Iraqi forces in Anbar. Archival photo.
(IraqiNews.com) Anbar – Iraqi Defense Ministry announced the cleansing of several areas in Anbar, as well as the killing of ISIS terrorists, including Pakistanis, in addition to the bombing of several improvised explosive devices.

According to ministry’s statement, issued latter on Tuesday, “Anbar Operations Command backed by tribal fighters, al-Hashed al-Sha’bi militia and in coordination with the province of Babylon, managed to cleanse the area of al-Majra, al-Ankur, al-Bu Maraa and the strategic road of al-Majra village. ”

The statement added that the operation resulted in the dismantlement of 86 explosive devices planted on the strategic road, in addition to bombing 40 explosive devices in the area Albu Mari alongside al-Habbaniyah Lake, as well as arresting two of the most wanted suspects.”

The statement also pointed out to “the killing of 6 ISIS terrorists, including 4 Pakistani nationalities, and the burning and destruction of a wheel.”

Civilians fleeing ISIS in Ramadi rounded up and arrested in Iraq | Daily Mail Online

Chained to one another and marched through the desert: Shocking video shows hundreds of civilians fleeing ISIS rounded up and arrested in Iraq
  • Over 55,000 people fled Ramadi which was seized by ISIS fighters last week
  • Thousands refused entry into Baghdad for fear they could be ISIS militants
  • Rounded up and arrested by Iraqi militia group who control the capital city
  • Comes as government and militia troops prepare to retake city of Ramadi
  • But 17 were killed overnight in Fallujah by Islamic State suicide bombers
By JAY AKBAR FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:55 EST, 27 May 2015 | UPDATED: 09:47 EST, 27 May 2015

Hundreds of civilians who escaped the Iraqi city of Ramadi after it was seized by ISIS in last week's bloody insurgency have been rounded up and arrested by Iraqi militia - because they were suspected of being terrorists in disguise.

New footage appears to show huge numbers of Iraqi refugees shackled in chains to one another and being led single-file through a desert region of Anbar province.

Reports suggest the civilians were arrested by members of an Iranian-backed Shi'ite militia group called Popular Mobilisation who control and police Baghdad.

More than 55,000 people fled Ramadi when Islamic State seized control of the city on May 17 and slaughtered around 500 in the process.

People are being killed in all Arab countries from Africa to the south west Asia and all of it 'cause of Iran ... people are being killed in Nigerai, Tunasia, Egypt, Somali, Libya and all of it happen 'cause of Iran and Shia and the rest of countires and Sunnies are some bunch of angels ....all blame goes to Iran .. 'cause it's behind all Sunni terrorist groups like Taliban , AQ, ISIS, Bokoharam, Al-Nusra ... Iranian evil are everywhere ...

People are being killed in all Arab countries from Africa to the south west Asia and all of it 'cause of Iran ... people are being killed in Nigerai, Tunasia, Egypt, Somali, Libya and all of it happen 'cause of Iran and Shia and the rest of countires and Sunnies are some bunch of angels ....all blame goes to Iran .. 'cause it's behind all Sunni terrorist groups like Taliban , AQ, ISIS, Bokoharam, Al-Nusra ... Iranian evil are everywhere ...

There is a major problem within the religion and culture of Islam. Neither Shia nor Sunni are free from sin.

The way Islam is preached needs to change. Reform is a must and complete separation of religion and politics is vital.

It's no surprise that so many Islamic countries are either in conflict with others, or themselves.

Back
Top Bottom