What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Iraqi soldiers escape fom Duylibe (32km west of Baghdad) by swimming through river.

They're crossing not escaping, if you'd know Arabic you would understand.
Escaping would be everyone crossing not one at a time.

But you have to transport the weapons separate from personnel to keep it dry...

• ny-post-logo.jpg
  • The moment of justice for these ISIS thugs
By David K. Li

October 23, 2014 | 12:42pm
534667541.jpg

A combination of four images show from top left to bottom right:- militants of Islamic State (IS) seen just before and after an explosion from an air strike on Tilsehir hill near the Turkish-Syrian border on October 23, 2014, from Yumurtalik village, in Sanliurfa province.Photo: Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images

Islamic militants held this position along the Turkish-Syrian border before precision air strikes wiped them off the map.

These four stunning images — snapped by Agence France-Presse — showed the moments before and after the bombing of ISIS-held Tilsehir Hill, near the Turkish village of Yumurtalik, on Thursday.

This attack was one of many carried out by US and allied forces in the region, according to the Saudi TV news network Al Arabiya.

534667544.jpg

Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty

They're crossing not escaping, if you'd know Arabic you would understand.
Escaping would be everyone crossing not one at a time.

But you have to transport the weapons separate from personnel to keep it dry...

Why are they crossing from Duylibe to Abu Ghraib through river? Bridge broken or something!?

By David K. Li

October 23, 2014 | 12:42pm
534667541.jpg

A combination of four images show from top left to bottom right:- militants of Islamic State (IS) seen just before and after an explosion from an air strike on Tilsehir hill near the Turkish-Syrian border on October 23, 2014, from Yumurtalik village, in Sanliurfa province.Photo: Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images

Islamic militants held this position along the Turkish-Syrian border before precision air strikes wiped them off the map.

These four stunning images — snapped by Agence France-Presse — showed the moments before and after the bombing of ISIS-held Tilsehir Hill, near the Turkish village of Yumurtalik, on Thursday.

This attack was one of many carried out by US and allied forces in the region, according to the Saudi TV news network Al Arabiya.

534667544.jpg

Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty

Wrong thread, here is Iraq. :)

Why are they crossing from Duylibe to Abu Ghraib through river? Bridge broken or something!?

many possibilities

-bridge broken/bombed
-defensive enemy presence at bridge ( usual ) as it's a 'strategic' point, attacking them where the enemy expects them puts them in a disadvantage position.
-taking paths where the enemy doesn't expect them, if bridges are the only entry then a killing zone has likely been set up there ( IED's or fighters hidden in the land that set up an ambush )
-flanking the enemy

goes on

In a documentary of US green beret recruit training they weren't allowed to cross a bridge either but were supposed to take harder paths such as trenches, or as in the case of this vid a river so they did it the right way by US SF standards.

Last edited:
Ramadi locals fight isis unlike Fallujah

--

KORNET-E has destroyed 12 ISIS pick ups with mounted weapons, Arabic news says.

Last edited:
Abadi has ordered to security personnel to stop using the fake bomb detectors purchased under Maliki, Maliki insisted on using them for years whilst knowing they don't work to hide his failure.

ADE 651 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

0522-bombdetector_full_600.jpg

I got a little nervous breakdown (LOL) when replying to this news but I deleted the post again. I would just like to use this opportunity to write Alhamdulillah and use this same opportunity to call Al-Maliki for a retard and the people responsible for keeping this complete and utter scam alive for such a long time.

@1000

I told you that the locals of Ramadi are in control and not giving up. They are better than Amirli.

I got a little nervous breakdown (LOL) when replying to this news. I would just like to use this opportunity to write Alhamdulillah and use this same opportunity to call Al-Maliki for an retard and the people responsible for keeping this complete and utter scam alive for such long.

This deserves a celebration which text cannot express, the sound in this video will do

I think i might have read such a thing elsewhere as well.

ISIS is a reality, name may change, person may change but the foundation is here to stay.

Lets face it, even with US airstrikes, other regional players are collapsing. Iraq and Syria became a magnet drawing anti-US, anti-Shia, anti-Israeli Muslim youth to itself.

It might be a design. Muslims have high replacement rate, and this war is draining dynamic Muslim threat from west and Israel to Middleastern countries.

But one thing is sure, old traditions are fading away, old regimes are collapsing, Sykes-Picot has been thrown in the trashcan. Maybe USA will be thrown out in a couple of years time.

Rudaw English

‪#‎Arab‬ tribal chiefs want ‪#‎Peshmerga‬ forces to be deployed in their areas in‪#‎Kirkuk‬ after the elimination of the ‪#‎IS‬, fearing retaliation by the ‪#‎Shia‬ militias. Sources said, some of them are already in negotiations with the ‪#‎Kurdish‬ forces.

Meanwhile Dutch news reports Kurds in N Iraq demolished an Arab city named Barzan as 'revenge',
'Koerden doden IS-krijgsgevangenen en verwoesten stadje' | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

I told you quit posting Rudaw & BasTrashnews but you keep on going, you don't see me posting Iraqi news either even though they're not spreading BS in English.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom