What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I hear that there are at least 300 ISIS-affiliated Saudi comfort women trapped in Fallujah. *Pukes*

All remaining families are the families of IS fighters, it's only the kids that are innocent since they can not choose.

All remaining families are the families of IS fighters, it's only the kids that are innocent since they can not choose.
I bet the 300 or so Saudi women trapped in Fallujah regret traveling to the so-called caliphate for sexual jihad lol.

I hear that there are at least 300 ISIS-affiliated Saudi comfort women trapped in Fallujah. *Pukes*

o_O

Where did you read such absurd and unfounded nonsense? No news sites have reported such a thing.
I made a quick search on Google and it seems that this nonsense lie is based on a fake (photoshop) Twitter tweet, ironically with grammatical mistakes if anyone was ever in doubt of its authenticity, that supposedly Muhammad al-Arifi wrote. However there is no original tweet. Obvious nonsense. I don't think that a single Saudi Arabian woman has joined FAHESH. No reported cases at least. Besides the honor of Saudi Arabian, which is well-known in the Arab and Islamic world, would not allow such a thing.

o_O

Where did you read such absurd and unfounded nonsense? No news sites have reported such a thing.
I made a quick search on Google and it seems that this nonsense lie is based on a fake (photoshop) Twitter tweet, ironically with grammatical mistakes if anyone was ever in doubt of its authenticity, that supposedly Muhammad al-Arifi wrote. However there is no original tweet. Obvious nonsense. I don't think that a single Saudi Arabian woman has joined FAHESH. No reported cases at least. Besides the honor of Saudi Arabian, which is well-known in the Arab and Islamic world, would not allow such a thing.
Are you sure Muhammad Al-Arifi didn't tweet about this? Did he ever deny it by any chance?

This supposed tweet does not and did never exist to begin with. So difficult for him or anyone else for that matter to deny something that has never occurred in the first place.
How difficult is it for Al-Arifi to simply deny that he has ever tweeted about 300 Saudi women trapped in Fallujah? That's not a difficult thing for him to do.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't turn out to be true. Sexual jihad is extremely repulsive.

How difficult is it for Al-Arifi to simply deny that he has ever tweeted about 300 Saudi women trapped in Fallujah? That's not a difficult thing for him to do.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't turn out to be true. Sexual jihad is extremely repulsive.

Once again there is no such tweet out there so what is there to deny? Muhammad al-Arifi has 15 million followers on Twitter, more than any other religious personality in the world, and each single day you have people on Twitter writing lies in his name. There are several Twitter pages alone dedicated to that "job".
Besides no Saudi Arabian women has engaged in such a filthy thing whatsoever. That fake tweet, with grammatical mistakes, was obviously created by some sectarian Shia Arab. Plenty of such nonsense can be found on Twitter on both sides.

Anyway if such a thing even took place we would have seen visual proof long ago, personal testimonies from locals, from captured FAHESH fighters, Iraqi army, tribal forces, militias etc. Yet nothing. You should not pass off obvious Twitter nonsense as a fact here. No need to feed the many ignorant idiots here as there are plenty of anti-Arabs here with inferiority complexes who want their 2 minutes of "fame".

Once again there is no such tweet out there so what is there to deny? Muhammad al-Arifi has 15 million followers on Twitter, more than any other religious personality in the world, and each single day you have people on Twitter writing lies in his name. There are several Twitter pages alone dedicated to that "job".
Besides no Saudi Arabian women has engaged in such a filthy thing whatsoever. That fake tweet, with grammatical mistakes, was obviously created by some sectarian Shia Arab. Plenty of such nonsense can be found on Twitter on both sides.

Anyway if such a thing even took place we would have seen visual proof long ago, personal testimonies from locals, from captured FAHESH fighters, Iraqi army, tribal forces, militias etc. Yet nothing. You should not pass off obvious Twitter nonsense as a fact here. No need to feed the many ignorant idiots here as there are plenty of anti-Arabs here with inferiority complexes who want their 2 minutes of "fame".
Point taken.

It's true that a screenshot of any text online such as tweets can be fake as it's easy to edit the text in HTML code.

Such as the following even though this one is true
Schermafbeelding 2016-06-02 om 22.32.32.png

The person's not stupid, she just dislikes Sunni's/Arabs. Is driven by her religious agenda, yet claims to seek modernization/secularism for the region. Once she gets opportunity to openly be anti-Arab, it will happen. It's just because it's not the safest thing to do in Kuwait currently.

The person's not stupid, she just dislikes Sunni's/Arabs. Is driven by her religious agenda, yet claims to seek modernization/secularism for the region. Once she gets opportunity to openly be anti-Arab, it will happen. It's just because it's not the safest thing to do in Kuwait currently.
Do you ever get tired of ad hominem attacks?

Do you ever get tired of ad hominem attacks?

I honestly believe Kuwaiti authorities are watching you. Even as an atheist, your 'Wahabi' ramblings on every thread are getting annoying as fuk. If you're going to present yourself as a progressive person, then you need to be a progressive person, you're far from that. Drop your sectarian agenda if you want anyone to take you seriously. If you believe that you should retain that agenda because you believe the rest of the locals are not turning towards progressive ideas anytime soon, then say that. But don't claim to be a genuine secular person.

I honestly believe Kuwaiti authorities are watching you. Even as an atheist, your 'Wahabi' ramblings on every thread are getting annoying as fuk. If you're going to present yourself as a progressive person, then you need to be a progressive person, you're far from that. Drop your sectarian agenda if you want anyone to take you seriously. If you believe that you should retain that agenda because you believe the rest of the locals are not turning towards progressive ideas anytime soon, then say that. But don't claim to be a genuine secular person.
I don't need lectures from you, and this is certainly not the place for off-topic rants. Quit obsessing about me and my posts lol.

@Kuwaiti Girl @Falcon29 @f1000n

From Bilad al-Haramayn to Arabian Stallion.:taz:

I forgot my password as I bought a new laptop after giving my old Macbook Pro away to my oldest nephew. Just wanted you to know in case you could not figure it out. It seems that I was incognito for a while.:wave:
I knew it was you from your writing style. :p:

Anyway, welcome back! :-)

Falluja will fall, it is stupid even to think other way, city is surounded more than 2 years, and with lack of aid.
It is really big surprise that they didn't surender in first 6 months.

"After all, the prophet has ordered to destroy a mosque built by one of the hypocrits during his time."
And is that Mosque really destroyed or photoshop ? - and when was it build ??
I didn't hear for this hadeeth, can you say source.

Tens of dead bodies are carried on trucks and thought to be those of JAHSH militia who have been trying to enter Fallujah since almost a week.

Wondering what would happen to these people if they really entered to Fallujah?

The tribes of Fallujah with poor and outdated weaponry showed the Americans hell on earth back in 2004.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Fallujah
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Fallujah

And now with the somewhat modern weapons they have I'd actually be quite surprised if the Iranian backed Iraqi military manages to take the city anytime soon, at least not before suffering massive casualties in both men and equipment.

Maby he is not shia, however I didn't say that all Shias are sectarian bastards, far away from that, I am Shia Muslim myself.

But shias who injured and insult this boy, becouse of his name are really bad and evil.

Iraqi army/militias abusing men in his house near Falluja, also filming that.

This guy has been witnessing Assad's daily crimes with undeniable voice + video proof since 2011 with a dozen of "already" prepared and memorized excuses every time a crime surfaces to the web. You think his heart will suddenly soften over a couple of pics featuring his so called evil "Takfiri" and "Wahhabi" enemies (women and children mostly) being tortured by the people his Mullahs are sponsoring? Give me a break mate. God has prepared a special place for his kind.

And before any smart fellow on here try to jumb and accuse me of being an "ISIS supporter" know that just because you're against someone doesn't mean you accept injustice against that someone. Specially that the ones truly suffering there have nothing to do with ISIS. it's simply because of their sect they're suffering. And that's a fact.

In order for Iraq to truly unite in peace they're in desperate need to reshape their way of thinking. Not everything has to do with religion, ethnicity and so on. Iraq is undoubtedly lucky with its underground riches and it's aincent running rivers. The country enjoys beyond great potentials in every aspect I can think of, that land is the cradle of human civilizations after all. In all seriousness I can't believe what keeps holding you guys back is an ancient misunderstanding between the companions of our beloved Prophet. All the parties involved in that misunderstanding are now ALL long dead and gone. Why do we keep reviving this issue that won't affect any of us whatsoever in this modern time and age? Any none Muslim who'll look into the root of the problem between the Sunnis and Shiites will without a doubt laugh his behind off, our way of thinking about these issue have made us the laughing stock to all nations. I just hope a secular free democratic government with ALL Iraqis involved in it will take over and restore this dear country to its old glory. The secret is treat all the inhabitants equally. If this happened right after Saddam ISIS wouldn't even dream of finding safe heaven in this troubled country.

I've typed a message specifically to Iraqis in Arabic in this thread below, if you wish to discuss these issues with me then you're more than welcome to reply to my message on that thread so we don't go off topic here. Staple Iraq = staple neighbors and that's what we all seek.

https://defence.pk/threads/number-of-active-arabs-on-pdf.430787/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom