What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

A sectarian evil Iraqi Shia fighter helping an IDP woman from Fallujah get on the car.

13312642_169310893471823_106897111151699244_n.jpg

Maby he is not shia,

Going by that argument...can you prove this kid was even beaten? Let alone by any 'Shia militias'? I can pay 100 kids enough money to tell lies in front of camera. See? It's not that hard to bring excuses. And btw, anything that comes out from the terrorist channels of Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya especially about Iraq, I throw that directly into the trash can. There is a reason Iraqi gov forbid any form of Al-Jazeera terrorists' activity inside Iraq. Al-Jazeera is no different than ISIS's Aamaq agency in essence, no matter how different they may look.

And my post was not directed at you or even a reply to you, but to any secret ISIS supporter scum who may read this thread.

Last edited:
Change your flags first, false flagger. Deal?
I really can't believe they think us kind of stupid dummy or naive this guy for sure not shiite nor even moderate sunni he just one of those who support the destruction of Iraq and Syria and they get crazy for any progress the Iraqis or Syrian armies make they want to see these two countries in chaos so they can sleep at night but they wont never sleep deeply because the spirits of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Syrian will take the rest from their eyes and hearts!!!:nono:

Didn't they say karma is justice.

Yes they are better Muslims than those you defend at least they do that in their towns in their mosques they don't support killing innocents all they do is that they protest against some sahabah whom their actions led to the fractions of the Muslims and caused rivers of blood among Muslims since day one after the Prophet pass away.

They may curse Omer but they pray every day for all Muslims for better life and better situations.

Yes they are better Muslims than those you defend at least they do that in their towns in their mosques they don't support killing innocents all they do is that they protest against some sahabah whom their actions led to the fractions of the Muslims and caused rivers of blood among Muslims since day one after the Prophet pass away.

They may curse Omer but they pray every day for all Muslims for better life and better situations.

They're both stupid and believe in man made tales. The whole world has moved on from religion, and now focusing on bettering themselves/securing their interests, which they do effectively. Except Muslims of course, who are still stuck arguing over whom is rightly guided, even though what they believe is sadly mythical and not real.

Poor sunni civilians. All they want to do is the freedom to kill and enslave. The evil rafidhis fight them because of that. They want to freedom to carry out suicide bombing and commit genicide. They want the freedom of calling to exterminate people of other faiths. They want the freedom to cheer for IS. The crusades and rafidhis want to kill all the true muslims.

Qatar is the beacon of freedom of democracy. In Iraq and Syria aljazeera calls for peace. They help spread a message of harmony and anti-terror.

99% of the remaining 50 out of 200 thousand residents support IS. these IS Members have families and supporters. And they are these "civilians".

Anyways this is just a repeat of Diyala Tikrit, baiji, Ramadi. As IS gets taken out their dogs across the globe bark louder and louder. Eventually they get beaten and their dogs repeat the same thing for the next city.

Omar didn't cause formation of fractions, actually after his death houndreds of years Muslims were united in one caliphate, sects were aalways present, but they made 1% maby.
That post tell me how ignorant you are in our history or how sick you are buy hiding the fact of our history.

God knows that our history is one the bloodiest one in the human history at all!!!.Read about the atrocities that Umayad commited against Muslims weather those shiite or sunnis or the Abbasseid against the Hashmien people just for power not for Allah sake.

You say they do not support ?? Why are they going to defend Syrian Alawi secular regime in Syria ??

You know in what Alawis believe right ??
They are Muslims twelver they don't believe in something else differ.
Because the sunni rulers were savages through out the history they resorted to hide their identity that's by itself bring you shame for ever man I swear if were sunni and I read all that I'd hate my self.

as the operation Fallujah starts, photos of the operating room released; Gen. Soleimani w/ Badr commander.

CjKUw5bXAAE9qXy.jpg

CjKUvOjXEAElElC.jpg
haha!
now we know who is the man with blurred face.

brigadier Pakpoor, chief commander of IRGC ground forces in fallujah.
585121_103%20%281%29.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/International...number-airstrikes-slow-fallujah-push-39561891

Iraqi officers said Thursday that the large number of civilians in the city was slowing down the military operation, because it means fewer airstrikes can be carried out.

Brig. Haider al-Obeidi says "there were fewer civilians in Ramadi, therefore airstrikes are now less than during Ramadi operation."

Tribal revolutionaries are using kids as shields against the army and coalition.
http://abcnews.go.com/International...arns-20000-children-trapped/story?id=39526358

Poor sunni civilians. All they want to do is the freedom to kill and enslave. The evil rafidhis fight them because of that. They want to freedom to carry out suicide bombing and commit genicide. They want the freedom of calling to exterminate people of other faiths. They want the freedom to cheer for IS. The crusades and rafidhis want to kill all the true muslims.

Qatar is the beacon of freedom of democracy. In Iraq and Syria aljazeera calls for peace. They help spread a message of harmony and anti-terror.

99% of the remaining 50 out of 200 thousand residents support IS. these IS Members have families and supporters. And they are these "civilians".

Anyways this is just a repeat of Diyala Tikrit, baiji, Ramadi. As IS gets taken out their dogs across the globe bark louder and louder. Eventually they get beaten and their dogs repeat the same thing for the next city.

Sunni's and Shia's both need to drop the sectarian tones, siding with people of their sect regardless if they're right or wrong, and even better if they drift away from religion. If they continue to see each other as two distinct groups, as if they're two ethnicities, then I'm not sure how people expect the situation to get better....Even if stability is achieved or one side win over the other, it won't bring progress to the region. In the end, don't feel pressured, I'll leave that decision to you guys, and you'll come back telling me I was right all along....

http://abcnews.go.com/International...number-airstrikes-slow-fallujah-push-39561891

Iraqi officers said Thursday that the large number of civilians in the city was slowing down the military operation, because it means fewer airstrikes can be carried out.

Brig. Haider al-Obeidi says "there were fewer civilians in Ramadi, therefore airstrikes are now less than during Ramadi operation."

Tribal revolutionaries are using kids as shields against the army and coalition.
http://abcnews.go.com/International...arns-20000-children-trapped/story?id=39526358
I hear that there are at least 300 ISIS-affiliated Saudi comfort women trapped in Fallujah. *Pukes*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom