What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Yeah but that's not really accurate. I need updates from the ground, those are more reliable.

No offense but its been two years now since Daesh took swathes of Iraqi territory. One would have expected the Iraqi army to have taken back considerable territory of its own country. I'm not trying to undermine or insult Iraqi Army's sacrifices in the fight against Daesh but still, its something to think about.
You right, Its all about politics.

I hope in hands of Peshmergas.
Why Peshmergas?.

IS attacked Hit with about 100 fighters. They first managed to entered into a few neighborhoods but they were repelled after the Counter-terrorism forces intervened, killing about 60 IS terrorists. The rest managed to flee. Hit is completely secure.

Iraqi forces t
JAHSH militia is liberating Fallujah from indoor studios, new and effective strategy. Daesh is running away after they knew about this clever strategy :lol:

IS getting squated in Falujah, and we here their cries in the gulf. Explains a lot. Laugh all you want, won't change anything from the realities in the ground. Your brothers will be under the boots of the PMF and iraqi forcws.

members of JAHSH (Jyash Alhashd Alshabi) militia along with Iraqi military bombed a mosque in Karma next to Fallujah , then one of them took pictures before and after!
So they claim they are fighting Daesh!

That's actully fake and from a studio. After all, they are liberating it on media only.

Asides from what your pea brain can't accept.

Many buildings are booby trapped and it's too risky to remove the IEDs from them. So they end up being detonated. The mosque which spread fitna shouldn't be standing anyway. After all, the prophet has ordered to destroy a mosque built by one of the hypocrits during his time.

As for the video, they are shooting for a patriotic song.

Im sure you would have needed a hundred years to figure that out.

Falluja will fall, it is stupid even to think other way, city is surounded more than 2 years, and with lack of aid.
It is really big surprise that they didn't surender in first 6 months.

"After all, the prophet has ordered to destroy a mosque built by one of the hypocrits during his time."

I didn't hear for this hadeeth, can you say source.
They call it Masjid dherar means Mosque of harm it is even in the Quran so the Prophet PBUH ordered to destroy that mosque which where a place for the Hypocrites to meet and work against the prophet and his followers.

This forum has sank to new lows with such retards, a serious matter of war and you have these monkeys commenting.
AS I heard Falluga has liberated? if it so then congrats to all Iraqis ... Although it will take time I hope you guys finally retake all your territories in upcoming months ....

IA MI-28 dual control versions finished

3142122_original.jpg

766954_b60d388367fb9a2948d784717d0648cc.jpg

Iranian engineers should take a look at it, anything for Safavid expansion.

I do not speak Arabic well, but I can understand when someone speak.

False flagger, you evidently can't speak Persian either.

Chera nemiri be toye chat thread be commente reply koni, boro neshoon bede Irani haste beninam.

Okay, it is your opinion, however I will not speak farsi on Pakistani forum which is in English.

Iranian chat thread was created so Iranians could chat in Persians. Even moderator chat there in Persian.
Stop making excuses takfiri. You're avoiding even answering a simple question in the chat thread presented to you, you're acting as if your life would end if you did. Just go change your flags false flagger.

But you do not understand simple thing, I am not here to speak Farsi, I can do it every day in my country, how much I want.

However, I am here to expose extremists who are calling themselves Muslims, it doesn't matter if they are Sunni/Shia, in every religion/sect you can find them.

:lol:

You have been exposed as a false flagger and the moderator asked you a question in Persian, ONE question. No one asked you to go there and write essays or chat everyday. You can't even reply to one basic questions in Persian, this shows you are indeed a false flagger. Futhermore, you're takfiri and pro terrorist stance further reinforces that you're a false flagger.

Back
Top Bottom