What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Pre June 2014 there were no active Iraqi Shi'ite militia's except small numbers in Syria. PMF is actually a good thing, now there are 2 separate large armies. If treason happens in one command the other remains unaffected.
What do you mean treason happens in one command?

Shut up idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When someone mentions Palestine your *** gets lit on fire though you have no issue supporting mayhem and terrorism when it comes to others states.

@Bilad al-Haramayn Do you remember the amount of trolling from hazzy, we were all here in 2013/14. Guy changes his mind every 2 hours, now he's an atheist LOL.

You keep proving to everyone that you're a little kid. Go back on your counter strike server, kid. Sectarianism seems to have polluted your mind. A member is updating the thread and posting things every other Iraqi here had no issue, until the Turkmen troll 'Doritos' came here to ruin the thread. A delusional sectarian troll that attacks Turkey but calls for their assistance to Iraqi Turkmen against the Kurds.

Why you're tagging a Saudi member when being anti-Saudi is central to your agenda, is beyond me.

Funny thing you call me hot headed yet tell me to shut up at the top of your lungs. I could make you cry , kid, like I always do. It's only out of respect to the admin of the site that I'm not taking the bait. Since your bait usually always ends with you crying I would take it, lol.

Anyways little kid, no more derailing the thread, post on my profile if you're even a fraction of a man. What a sad sectarian individual.

This idiot sitting in Netherlands thinking he's in Iraq, lol. There's a lot more wrong with the current state Iraq is in than just 'treason'.

Treason, coup attempt you name it.

It's for that reason why Iraq and Syria had/have the regular army and the republican guard with only the republican guard being allowed in Baghdad and Damascus city center. Iran has the regular army, IRGC, Basij etc. Almost every country has several armed groups.

You keep proving to everyone that you're a little kid. Go back on your counter strike server, kid. Sectarianism seems to have polluted your mind. A member is updating the thread and posting things every other Iraqi here had no issue, until the Turkmen troll 'Doritos' came here to ruin the thread. A delusional sectarian troll that attacks Turkey but calls for their assistance to Iraqi Turkmen against the Kurds.

Why you're tagging a Saudi member when being anti-Saudi is central to your agenda, is beyond me.

Funny thing you call me hot headed yet tell me to shut up at the top of your lungs. I could make you cry , kid, like I always do. It's only out of respect to the admin of the site that I'm not taking the bait. Since your bait usually always ends with you crying I would take it, lol.

Anyways little kid, no more derailing the thread, post on my profile if you're even a fraction of a man. What a sad sectarian individual.

lol, I can't take you serious after what i've seen from you here. You change your mind every hour yet now you want to pose as a stable wise man, all your actions here are altered by your emotions, this is rather girly in Arab culture.

As for being a man, as far as I know there's nothing manly about shouting and insulting like you do. The ones fighting terror rats which you cheered for are the real men. Now i'm going to play counter strike.

Last edited:
AGM-114 strike on IS gathering

Yellow means recently taken by IA.
Fallujah-battle-map1-3758x2520.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

What would be expected from a bunch of hardened criminals who pride in their brutalities? Just to grab headlines they have stooped even lower to drown people in tubs of nitric acid. Remember IS has lost over 40% of territories that they controlled in Iraq and Syria just a few months ago, and they are constantly shrinking due to actions of Iraqi, Kurdish and coalition forces. Keep assured that the international coalition will keep pounding these terrorists till they cease to exist and their brutalities are erased forever.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu
www.centcom.mil

lol, I can't take you serious after what i've seen from you here. You change your mind every hour yet now you want to pose as a stable wise man, all your actions here are altered by your emotions, this is rather girly in Arab culture.

As for being a man, as far as I know there's nothing manly about shouting and insulting like you do. The ones fighting terror rats which you cheered for are the real men. Now i'm going to play counter strike.

I support the Iraqi army in this regard, as I've made it clear state must control all territory, including Kurdish territory. All militias need to be dismantled. Anyway kid, your english is poor, formulating/updating opinions does not amount to 'changing mind'. Nor do your misrepresentation of past mean anything. I wonder how you learn anything new, if you never 'change your mind' as you put it, probably why you're currently renting out a CS server, lol.

You can't speak Arabic, aren't Arab by your own admission, and not familiar with Arab culture. Fighting is very easy in Arab world, it's the only job available right now. So there's plenty of 'real men' in the region, if I was born there and lived there I doubt I'd be doing anything different. :lol:

Anyway you managed to cool your head and keep it civil, so we'll end it here. You can always PM/post on my profile for anything. I'll teach you how to become man. :D

PS: Just because I point out realities does not take side, like my below post, it may give you impression that I'm pro-Assad, which isn't the case. I'm just pointing out realities and have no dog in the fight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-rope-dropped-vat-public-warning-others.html

What would be expected from a bunch of hardened criminals who pride in their brutalities? Just to grab headlines they have stooped even lower to drown people in tubs of nitric acid. Remember IS has lost over 40% of territories that they controlled in Iraq and Syria just a few months ago, and they are constantly shrinking due to actions of Iraqi, Kurdish and coalition forces. Keep assured that the international coalition will keep pounding these terrorists till they cease to exist and their brutalities are erased forever.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu
www.centcom.mil

What about the Syrian army and allies? Much of ISIS losses come at their hands, the international coalition hardly is involved to 'repel brutality', rather there to manipulate the political process and future of Syria by exercising hold over eastern Syria, preventing Assad/Russia from retrieving it, to pressure a 'transitional' change.

How about posting news solely? All your opinions are trash anyway. Falcon wrote a few days ago that this offensive was just a show yet it turned out to be a real offensive. 500 writes the same daily for years. Retards.
Both steaming and butt hurt to the extreme let them posting trashy posts that is just entertaining.

Shut up idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When someone mentions Palestine your *** gets lit on fire though you have no issue supporting mayhem and terrorism when it comes to others states.

@Bilad al-Haramayn Do you remember the amount of trolling from hazzy, we were all here in 2013/14. Guy changes his mind every 2 hours, now he's an atheist LOL.
Excellent replies keep it going.

He means the army.

You don't know the army infested with snakes baathist and takfirees who willing to topple the new type of government in Iraq don't you know democracy is not recommended for western asia people.

Both steaming and butt hurt to the extreme let them posting trashy posts that is just entertaining.

Excellent replies keep it going.

You two are the two most retarded Iraqi members of the forum, there are people posting in support of the Iraqi state and army, and you're going out attacking them. If I were Shia you wouldn't attack me in this manner. Lose the sectarian/religious mentality from your head, it's hurting your country and the rest of the region.

Last year, Video:

Opportunists who switch sides when it suits them, today they pretend to be poor civillians.
Simply kill them after the city is taken, let ISIS comes to save them. I'm sure the world won't miss dozens of scumbags.

I know nothing good awaits them. Let's just wait until the terrorists' nest aka Fallujah is retaken.

Last year, Video:

Opportunists who switch sides when it suits them, today they pretend to be poor civillians.
The worthless traitor scumbags.
Simply kill them after the city is taken, let ISIS comes to save them. I'm sure the world won't miss dozens of scumbags.

I know nothing good awaits them. Let's just wait until the terrorists' nest aka Fallujah is retaken.
Unfortunately that wont happen!!!.

Back
Top Bottom