What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

@Falcon29 & @500 in one line since you guys follow so close this whole messed up business (unfortunatly and sorry to the people of this region no offence to any one) what does the future next deades10-15 years have for iraq and syria .. will it split (which i think obviously) than what do we have next a confrontation with Kurds with dominant forces of the time. Is there peace in sight or !!??

as the operation Fallujah starts, photos of the operating room released; Gen. Soleimani w/ Badr commander.

CjKUw5bXAAE9qXy.jpg

CjKUvOjXEAElElC.jpg

@Falcon29 & @500 in one line since you guys follow so close this whole messed up business (unfortunatly and sorry to the people of this region no offence to any one) what does the future next deades10-15 years have for iraq and syria .. will it split (which i think obviously) than what do we have next a confrontation with Kurds with dominant forces of the time. Is there peace in sight or !!??

Status-quo in both, less deadly violence, areas will be divided but more secure than before. Will not legally split, only defecto status.

Status-quo in both, less deadly violence, areas will be divided but more secure than before. Will not legally split, only defecto status.
from what u said i define "drop in voilence (no one knows the body count in middleast if less voilence) but still no peace meaning war will continue for another decade .. whats the cock up is it the religion or interference ?

from what u said i define "drop in voilence (no one knows the body count in middleast if less voilence) but still no peace meaning war will continue for another decade .. whats the cock up is it the religion or interference ?

By drop of violence, I mean smaller scale ground offensives, or even none at all. If they do occur, will be with less resources and offensives will die out quickly. Body count won't be low, some bombings/airstrikes will continue to proceed.

Religion, interference, and ethnic tensions play equal role it seems. I can't go back in time, so blaming religion solely would be unfair. I'm just analyzing with the specific conditions we have today. Religion and ethnic role will not take new shape, it will continue as it is. Intervention is taking new shape, it's less controversial and more effective, also slower paced. The US has learned from past mistakes. And is limiting involvement.

Other than that, I think the people have had enough, and won't if the situation stabilized, no one will get cocky and confident and try launching some new campaign elsewhere in the region. Unless of course they manage to surprise us all ....

Depends what you mean by 'change something'. A successful operation would mean all the south is under government control, which has been unseen for a period of a few years. They can't stop all the splinter cells, but that is move towards stability. And it seems they're doing better job of follow up security on the offensives. Now the question is the north, and what will be done there, and how the economy is supposed to work....
Control so what? Look at this infographic:

CjHJA0kWUAACSeq.jpg:large

Even madman Saddam when suppressed Shia rebellions did not use sectarian Sunni militias led by Saudi generals.

Thats why Saddam's Iraq was a state (oppressive brutal dictatorship, but still a state) even when all the world was against him. And today Iraq will never be a state, even despite all the world helps them.

Even madman Saddam when suppressed Shia rebellions did not use sectarian Sunni militias led by Saudi generals.

Thats why Saddam's Iraq was a state (oppressive brutal dictatorship, but still a state) even when all the world was against him. And today Iraq will never be a state, even despite all the world helps them.
The whole Iraqi army in Saddam era was a sectarian militia, as it killed Shias left and right. Stupid argument.

These Shia groups have every right to operate in Fallujah, as this city is responsible for majority of terror attacks in Iraq, especially Baghdad. It's a terrorists' nest and every Iraqi with smallest amount of dignity should participate in the rat killing, regardless of being Shia, Sunni or Kurds.

---------------------------

First day of operation went really well, Karma + various other areas liberated.

13245315_468894189983105_4184942156691526047_n.jpg

The whole Iraqi army in Saddam era was a sectarian militia, as it killed Shias left and right. Stupid argument.
No it was not. It was subject only to central government, it did not run with sectarian flags and badges, it had plenty of Shiites and Christians in its ranks...

These Shia groups have every right to operate in Fallujah
If Iraq wants to remain a failed non state - then yes.

Note: everywhere Iran shoves its nose we get failed non states with sectarian militias: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen...

Last edited:
Pre June 2014 there were no active Iraqi Shi'ite militia's except small numbers in Syria. PMF is actually a good thing, now there are 2 separate large armies. If treason happens in one command the other remains unaffected.

Note: everywhere Iran shoves its nose we get failed non states with sectarian militias: Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen...

You really need to stop trolling and dragging Palestinians into every subject. There is no 'sectarian' militias in Palestine, and the Palestinian parties are all older than the current Iranian gov't. Iran hardly has any role in the I/P conflict, there is no common regional agenda Palestinians and Iranians share. We're also all aware there is no Palestinian state, and Palestinian land is militarily occupied, so the 'failed state' bit, is borderline debauchery at this point. It's a lame attempt at exonerating Israel from a campaign it is sustaining itself, you have nobody but yourselves to blame for the decisions your government are making and continue to make to reject peace appeals over and over again, the most recent of which is the French initiative:

Netanyahu renews rejection of French peace initiative

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...-french-peace-initiative-160523131848117.html

Anyway, leave the Palestinian subject for topics related to it. You've failed at convincing anybody of your premises, and I'm not sure who keeps suggesting to you to keep towing those one liners, because it's intended for little gullible children.

How about posting news solely? All your opinions are trash anyway. Falcon wrote a few days ago that this offensive was just a show yet it turned out to be a real offensive. 500 writes the same daily for years. Retards.

You really need to stop trolling and dragging Palestinians into every subject. There is no 'sectarian' militias in Palestine, and the Palestinian parties are all older than the current Iranian gov't. Iran hardly has any role in the I/P conflict, there is no common regional agenda Palestinians and Iranians share. We're also all aware there is no Palestinian state, and Palestinian land is militarily occupied, so the 'failed state' bit, is borderline debauchery at this point. It's a lame attempt at exonerating Israel from a campaign it is sustaining itself, you have nobody but yourselves to blame for the decisions your government are making and continue to make to reject peace appeals over and over again, the most recent of which is the French initiative:

Netanyahu renews rejection of French peace initiative

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...-french-peace-initiative-160523131848117.html

Anyway, leave the Palestinian subject for topics related to it. You've failed at convincing anybody of your premises, and I'm not sure who keeps suggesting to you to keep towing those one liners, because it's intended for little gullible children.
LOL calm down. First time in months I briefly mentioned Palestinians and only as one of many places where Iran shoves its nose. And you cry like baby. Calm down.

How about posting news solely? All your opinions are trash anyway. Falcon wrote a few days ago that this offensive was just a show yet it turned out to be a real offensive. 500 writes the same daily for years. Retards.

Jesus Christ after all this time your reading comprehension hasn't improved .... I referred to the video bit, what had it's own purpose that I view as pointless. Going straight to operation is the way to go, although I understand some emotions may have played a role in the march.

Anyway, this thread is intended for discussion , and this forum shares an international audience. So don't tell people what they can or can't post. You're hardly Iraqi yourself, can't speak or read Arabic, not familiar with Arab culture, etc....

So you better start behaving yourself and stop throwing around insults and slurs, kid. Go on your counter strike private server for that kind of stuff.

Jesus Christ after all this time your reading comprehension hasn't improved .... I referred to the video bit, what had it's own purpose that I view as pointless. Going straight to operation is the way to go, although I understand some emotions may have played a role in the march.

Anyway, this thread is intended for discussion , and this forum shares an international audience. So don't tell people what they can or can't post. You're hardly Iraqi yourself, can't speak or read Arabic, not familiar with Arab culture, etc....

So you better start behaving yourself and stop throwing around insults and slurs, kid. Go on your counter strike private server for that kind of stuff.

Shut up idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When someone mentions Palestine your *** gets lit on fire though you have no issue supporting mayhem and terrorism when it comes to others states.

@Bilad al-Haramayn Do you remember the amount of trolling from hazzy, we were all here in 2013/14. Guy changes his mind every 2 hours, now he's an atheist LOL.

Last edited:
Iranain terrorist Kataib Hezbollah fires unguided rockets at Fallujah with civilians:

CjNFlikWUAA2pNf.jpg

Thats same exactly type of rockets which was used in Ghouta gas attack. Thus Iran is directly responsible for gassing to death 1400 people.

3.jpg

The-results-of-Ghouta-che-008.jpg

UN-inspection-team-takes-samples-in-Syria.jpg

Back
Top Bottom