What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

It makes me feel so nice, knowing that Syrians and Iraqis are kicking terrorist asses recently. Hopefully, once the scums are removed from their lands, these two countries should join forces, and create an anti-terrorist collation. Enough is enough. The middle east, once and for all, needs to be a terrorist-free land.

It makes me feel so nice, knowing that Syrians and Iraqis are kicking terrorist asses recently. Hopefully, once the scums are removed from their lands, these two countries should join forces, and create an anti-terrorist collation. Enough is enough. The middle east, once and for all, needs to be a terrorist-free land.

Thoughts should be changed and it takes generations ...

Thoughts should be changed and it takes generations ...

Nah, thoughts can be changed easily. I mean, look at the west. Until a few decades ago, homosexuality was a perversion, and now being for gay marriages means that the person is enlightened.

Nah, thoughts can be changed easily. I mean, look at the west. Until a few decades ago, homosexuality was a perversion, and now being for gay marriages means that the person is enlightened.

I hope but as you mentioned "a few decades ago" ...

I won't believe it, they can tell their fake stories to idiots. Meanwhile nytimes will never report the crimes committted by Shia militias nor Kurdish militias. A sunni is not allowed to have a voice in the media to tell his story. Hence there is major bias against Sunni's. Which means these reports have zero credibility. Until the bias ends then they are meaningless.

Meanwhile, once again Shia bullshitters who are coordinating with US forces and getting air strikes for their sectarian militias make up bogus reports that US is arming ISIS:
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/488126/%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B4%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%DA%AF%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A8%DB%8C%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AE%D8%A7%DA%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%AF

Shia's hate Muslims so much, that even while US is giving them dozens of sorties on daily basis, including ground forces, advisers and defending whole of Baghdad for them, they will still try to framing Sunni's as ones who get assistance from West. This is because Shia's are desperate for hegemony and desperate to destroy Islam and Sunni's, hence they will be deceptive and try giving them selves excuses to attack Sunni nations and convert them to Shia nations. And Arab states aren't doing nothing about it. You are supporting it by advancing their propaganda.
Shia's are Muslims too and media does talk about Shia crimes all the time. I don't know what you're on lol.

shia when they are minority, they will look like a peaceful community

wait when they become majority, sunni community will find how miserable their life will become

Only AJ does, other than there is nothing. I personally don't consider them as Muslims, they can be nice people but in general they go against everything we stand for. Especially politically they always want us dead.
Lol so typical of a Palestinian to go back on his words. Really not trying to be mean, this is just the truth. You've previously shown you're a hardline Islamist then an agnostic and now you're back to Muslim, maybe it's just because it's convenient for you, but a man has to have some principles. Just saying. Obviously, there are many exceptions to the Palestinian thing, I only said it 'cause it's a trend I've noticed.

@Falcon & ahmed jo

why don't we unite under 1 "roof" (ummah) because we are brothers

the more we unite, the stronger we will become

we should tolerate with each other

peace upon you all

He's nationalist Arab that hates Islamists yet is anti-Iran. So he pretends to be supportive of Syrian opposition in reality he is pro-Assad pro Arab nationalism and pro Iran. Syrian conflict was able to expose where they actually stand by heart. Their empty words mean nothing, they can give as many empty statements about how they support Syrians.

ok noted.

however i hope he will become a pure muslim one day

Iraqi forces cleared entire baiji, seniyah and all the surrounding villages up to the fat-ha bridge to the north. Mak'houl mountains are also loberated.

IS carried out a series of poorly planned counter attacks towards Samara from the Anbar desert and from Hawijah and shirqat towards the mak'houl mountains, they gained ground initially but we're Lter beaten back after suffering hundreds of casualtiesa and loosing much of their equipment. Iraqi forces Next move is to attack from North Diyala and east Kirkuk in Bashir, pushing IS North and later cutting the supply like between Hawija and shirqat through zawiyah.

Ramadi operations continue with little advance, still nothing serious.

Iraqi forces cleared entire baiji, seniyah and all the surrounding villages up to the fat-ha bridge to the north. Mak'houl mountains are also loberated.

IS carried out a series of poorly planned counter attacks towards Samara from the Anbar desert and from Hawijah and shirqat towards the mak'houl mountains, they gained ground initially but we're Lter beaten back after suffering hundreds of casualtiesa and loosing much of their equipment. Iraqi forces Next move is to attack from North Diyala and east Kirkuk in Bashir, pushing IS North and later cutting the supply like between Hawija and shirqat through zawiyah.

Ramadi operations continue with little advance, still nothing serious.

Heard Iraqi forces are leading a war of attrition against ISIS in Ramadi for now.

In past 48 hours alone, IS has sent 13 VBIEDs to target Iraqi forces, all of which destroyed before even reaching their targets. Also intercepted ISIS communications in Ramadi shows the terrorists are so desperate and hysterical about the Iraqi forces planned attack on the city.

If last year has taught us anything, it's that when ISIS terrorists use a lot of VBIEDs in a short period of time, it means they are losing. Battles of Tikrit and Baiji showed that very well.

God speed to Iraqi forces, I have seen their fighting strategy against ISIS has became much more effective, they are doing a very good job, killing the most of them, while suffering minimum casualties.

Heard Iraqi forces are leading a war of attrition against ISIS in Ramadi for now.

In past 48 hours alone, IS has sent 13 VBIEDs to target Iraqi forces, all of which destroyed before even reaching their targets. Also intercepted ISIS communications in Ramadi shows the terrorists are so desperate and hysterical about the Iraqi forces planned attack on the city.

If last year has taught us anything, it's that when ISIS terrorists use a lot of VBIEDs in a short period of time, it means they are losing. Battles of Tikrit and Baiji showed that very well.

God speed to Iraqi forces, I have seen their fighting strategy against ISIS has became much more effective, they are doing a very good job, killing the most of them, while suffering minimum casualties.

PMF and defence forces have besieged Ramadi from all directions and have taken over strategic areas including former military barracks. They have managed to advanced on one front, however IS suicidals have been launching a series of large truck bombs which is slowing down the advance.

Air support is playing a major role in dealing with IS reinforcment convoys and VBIED's.

As the iraqi forces gained the upper hand and recovered over 1/3 of lost territory. The frontlines are getting isolated slowly, this gives a tactical advantage for iraqi forces as they are better able to repel any large scale IS attacks, since IS can only attack on so many fronts, the air cover is also less scattered and the response time much faster, making it extremely hard for IS offensives. Each time IS attacks they expose themselves to the Iraqi army avaiation. The current tactics have set them back. Each large scale offensive they attempt they loose no less than a 100 fighters and eventually pull back as we have seen in the numerous attempts in Mak-houl mountains. They lost the initiative and all their attacks are being squashed.

You can search up "جبال مكحول" and see the series of failures and the hundreds of dead bodies. Also in Samara they got pretty hyped up gaining ground before being forced to leave their equipment and dead rats and retreat.

Back
Top Bottom