What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Iraq’s ruling bloc wants Russian airstrikes, politician tells RT ‘lack of trust’ between Iraq & US

Iraq's ruling alliance has written to the country’s prime minister, requesting Russian help in the fight against ISIS terrorists. An Iraqi politician told RT that the public wants Russian involvement and there is breakdown in trust with the Americans.
“The largest bloc has sent a request to the prime minister to add further forces to the fight against terrorism and not only to rely on the United States and the international coalition, which has up till now been rather shy in its efforts to destroy [Islamic State] bases in Iraq,” Saad Al-Matlabi, a member of the country's State of Law Coalition, told RT.

“Therefore it is understandable that the Iraqi parliament and the defense committee would send a request to the prime minister to add more forces and in particular the forces of the Russian Federation, which has proved quite efficient in destroying [Islamic State] bases in neighboring Syria.”

“The public mood is definitely in favor of Russian involvement because it has been over a year and a half now and ISIS has flourished in Iraq under the American airstrikes. One could question the honesty and integrity of the US airstrikes.”

Iraq’s ruling bloc wants Russian airstrikes, politician tells RT ‘lack of trust’ between Iraq & US — RT News

read the whole article it is awesome news wish to see Russian airforce based in Iraq soon
no more USA they are not serious
Air power that is all Iraq is missing like Syria
with ground coordination the alliance in Iraq will be more strong and deadly
time for the terrorist to run

Last edited:
Iraqi Parliament to Vote on Request for Russian Airstrikes
According to a member of the State of Law Coalition, Iraq's parliament is planning to vote whether or not the country will request the support of the Russian Aerospace Forces in fighting the Islamic State militant group by the end of this month.

Read more: Iraqi Parliament to Vote on Request for Russian Airstrikes

at last good news

PMF liberate entire baiji, uncover mass graves, IED/ VBIED factories, tunnels weapons caches.

PMF forces pushed borth and loberated much of the Makhool mountain ranges up to the Fat-ha area.

Meanwhile IS forces claimed that they have "imprisoned" 400 "traitor" sunni men for cheering for the PMF and conspiring to join them in the town of Zawyiah North of Baiji.

i more worried now they change and mixed to civilian now they are going to carry suicide or gun attack at any place
That's what i'm thinkong about I have no doubt most of the terrorists from that same city you know the Iraqi armu librated this city many times once they leave and give it to the locals they isis " as they said came and took over".

i more worried now they change and mixed to civilian now they are going to carry suicide or gun attack at any place

Strategies have changed. There are no civilians in the city as it has been empty for over 9 months. All captured "civilian" will be dealt with as terrorists.

Strategies have changed. There are no civilians in the city as it has been empty for over 9 months. All captured "civilian" will be dealt with as terrorists.
It's not about dreams it's about facts.

I hope every words you say come true. The PMF annonced that they will leave a force to hold the city that means innocents men will be killed in cold blood just like before unless they decide as you said that they will capture the " civilian " and treat them as terrorist or terrorists supporters these people without harsh bloody treatment they wont stop.

It's not about dreams it's about facts.

I hope every words you say come true. The PMF annonced that they will leave a force to hold the city that means innocents men will be killed in cold blood just like before unless they decide as you said that they will capture the " civilian " and treat them as terrorist or terrorists supporters these people without harsh bloody treatment they wont stop.

The entire baiji city was evacuated many months ago. ALL the civilians left the city. When baiji and areas to the north were liberated, Some sunni villagers set up ambushes against retreating IS convoys and killed over 20 of them.

Sunni Civilians from the "mas7ag" village walked many miles through the desert to enter PMF controlled territory to avoid IS revenge against them. IS have also kidnapped 400 sunni men from the town of zawiyah, claiming that they were conspiring with the the PMF.

The entire baiji city was evacuated many months ago. ALL the civilians left the city. When baiji and areas to the north were liberated, Some sunni villagers set up ambushes against retreating IS convoys and killed over 20 of them.

Sunni Civilians from the "mas7ag" village walked many miles through the desert to enter PMF controlled territory to avoid IS revenge against them. IS have also kidnapped 400 sunni men from the town of zawiyah, claiming that they were conspiring with the the PMF.
Good but I didn't mean all the civilians in Baiji I meant those who stays in the city and accepted isis those or at least some of them isis supporters.

No doubt that some some Sunnis are innocents but also who would believe that only forigners isis fighting in Iraq and who can believe few thousand do all this damage to a nation with almost half a million man in arm it's can't be without help and support from the locals

Back
Top Bottom