What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Umm, I want to see ISIS defeated.

I just know who to thank for Tikrit - the Americans.
To be honest Iran and the popular mobilized forces have the 99% of the achievements.

You thank that who helped that is not belong to you but you don't say thanks to your people since that is their duty toward you.

Iraq and Iran very close neibors to the limit both countries ask no visa to visit and the most important we share the same boat any one of us sink drag the other with him.

After a week of running away from the battle of Tikrit, Shiite militias returns back, after it was liberated, and started looting and setting fire in Sunni houses.

Very brave of them.
And you ask me butthurt of what man you are boiling steaming for the defeating of your beloved daesh. I bet you you top leader your king him self is frusturated from that fate of daesh in Iraq why you people supporting daesh?.

And you ask me butthurt of what man you are boiling steaming for the defeating of your beloved daesh. I bet you you top leader your king him self is frusturated from that fate of daesh in Iraq why you people supporting daesh?.
:wacko:

@Malik Alashter Why are you so emotionally overcharged against Sunnis?! Daesh burned a Jordanian pilot alive, so why will @BLACKEAGLE be supportive of ISIS?!
Good then why he should have negative view against shea the one that defeated daesh? what we had did to Jordan aren't we help them with cheap oil have we send them someone like Al zraqawi we always were a good nieghbor to them while they most of the time been mean.

They are so nice to the gulfies who don't even help them with oil.

Good then why he should have negative view against shea the one that defeated daesh? what we had did to Jordan aren't we help them with cheap oil have we send them someone like Al zraqawi we always were a good nieghbor to them while they most of the time been mean.

I really hope this conflict ends and that ISIS is defeated, and that the circle of vengeance finally ends, but it gotta start somewhere, the Shia anger and vengeance is understandable, losing a countrymen at the hands of an opposing force really triggers some dark emotions, so let alone a friend or a family member.

But, I don't think anyone disagrees that something gotta give, and it's easier to control the Shia militia running rampant right now, than controlling ISIS, who opened fronts against someone or something every 2 seconds, there was absolutely no way of making any sensible contact with them to make them stop.

Then why doesn't Jordan & Saudi send ground troops to clear Daesh from whole of middle east.

If Iran & Iraq do anything, you guys are insulting them. If they don't do anything, then it will be negative for everyone.

Good that ISIS is being defeated in Iraq. Whether it is because of Iran, or because of Shias, or because of Iraqi soldiers, or because of US air strikes, I think we can all agree that Daesh is not good for anyone.

I really hope this conflict ends and that ISIS is defeated, and that the circle of vengeance finally ends, but it gotta start somewhere, the Shia anger and vengeance is understandable, losing a countrymen at the hands of an opposing force really triggers some dark emotions, so let alone a friend or a family member.

But, I don't think anyone disagrees that something gotta give, and it's easier to control the Shia militia running rampant right now, than controlling ISIS, who opened fronts against someone or something every 2 seconds, there was absolutely no way of making any sensible contact with them to make them stop.
Well put @azzo please keep this way.

No oubt that we shiite we like to have better relationship with all Arab and Muslims countries as it is the best way to live in peace and prosper. Sectarianism isn't any good wahhabism isn't any good.

@azzo you speak arabic I want to put a link to a saudi scholar talking about never ending war against shea I would like to ask all Muslims if they hear a shea scholar talk the sae way how would they feel if Muslims sunnis hear the same from a chritiane scholar say the same how would they feel.

Now lestin to this and tell me can you help something like this isn't this a war declartion against us don't you think it's our right now to defend our selves.

Yes, the only way to make peace is through reason. Most Sunni/Shia scholars lack the basic understanding of critical thinking, Their rhetoric is always based on emotions and not logic. A none religious critical thinker can destroy them in a debate about Islam with practically zero knowledge of Islamic text just by pointing at fallacies and contradictions.

Count what Jordan offered Iraqis:

1- Military support in Gulf war 1.
2- Jordan was the only passage to Iraq in Gulf war 1 and during UN embargo 1991-2001.
3- Jordan received more than 1.5 million Iraqi refugees and still have hundreds of thousands.
4- Jordan gifted Iraq tens of APCs, helicopters, and other armored vehicles.
5- Jordan trained Iraqi army, police and pilots.
6- Iraq only sells Jordan 10,000 barrel of oil per day for preferred prices about 15% discount. And 10,000 barrel per day is only 6% of Jordanian needs of oil.

I'm glad that Iraq liberated Tikrit but I was pointing out Shiite militias contradiction and hypocrisy. Plus, Shiite militias attacked Sunni in Tikrit, looted them and burnt their houses that's why I'm against them.

No matter how much we give you will always deny. And by "you" I mean Shia Iraqi.

Count what Jordan offered Iraqis:

1- Military support in Gulf war 1.
2- Jordan was the only passage to Iraq in Gulf war 1 and during UN embargo 1991-2001.
3- Jordan received more than 1.5 million Iraqi refugees and still have hundreds of thousands.
4- Jordan gifted Iraq tens of APCs, helicopters, and other armored vehicles.
5- Jordan trained Iraqi army, police and pilots.
6- Iraq only sells Jordan 10,000 barrel of oil per day for preferred prices about 15% discount. And 10,000 barrel per day is only 6% of Jordanian needs of oil.

I'm glad that Iraq liberated Tikrit but I was pointing out Shiite militias contradiction and hypocrisy. Plus, Shiite militias attacked Sunni in Tikrit, looted them and burnt their houses that's why I'm against them.

No matter how much we give you will always deny. And by "you" I mean Shia Iraqi.
1 & 2 are for Saddam not for Iraqis.

3 they were there because it's a passage to the west.

Show me please those tens old junky apc's.

that was what the US wanted not us. and it's been paid for.

give me any source about that not just what you say still a big help.

Well the same city killed in vile way 1700 students just because they are shiite what would you feel if we in Iraq kill 17 not 1700 Jordanian students.

keep sectarian you Arab all you know backstabbing. one day they will cut even those 10000 Bpd.

I wish those gulfies give you any the only nations that help you is the US and Iraq.

By the way during the criminal Saddam he paid full for your Mirage F-1. just to remind you. that by itself bigger than all your junky expired coffins.

1 & 2 are for Saddam not for Iraqis.

3 they were there because it's a passage to the west.
Yes the only passage, Iraq was besieged from all sides except from Jordan despite international pressure.
Show me please those tens old junky apc's.
Old and junky?
2 S-76 Spirit Helicopter (1985) 1985 (2) Second-hand
16 Bell-205/UH-1H Helicopter 2004 2005-2007 16 Second-hand; aid
50 BTR-94 IFV 2004 2004 50 Second-hand but only used for few years by Jordan; aid
100 M-113 APC 2004 2005 (100) Second-hand; M-113A1 version; aid
100 Spartan APC 2004 2004-2005 (100) Second-hand; aid
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/html/export_trade_register.php
that was what the US wanted not us. and it's been paid for.
You paid for nothing, they all were aids.
give me any source about that not just what you say still a big help.
Jordan to Train Iraqi Troops | Iraq Business News
Jordan to participate in ‘train and equip’ programme against IS | Middle East Eye
Well the same city killed in vile way 1700 students just because they are shiite what would you feel if we in Iraq kill 17 not 1700 Jordanian students.

keep sectarian you Arab all you know backstabbing. one day they will cut even those 10000 Bpd.
As I told you, those 10,000Bpd were SOLD to Jordan not gifted for a discounted price, and these barrels are only 6% of Jordan daily consumption so they are nothing.
I wish those gulfies give you any the only nations that help you is the US and Iraq.

By the way during the criminal Saddam he paid full for your Mirage F-1. just to remind you. that by itself bigger than all your junky expired coffins.
Saudi Arabia financed Mirage F-1 not Saddam.

soldiers arrested a volunteer fighter looting from abandoned shops.

--

Volunteers have been lynching IS terrorists they captured in Tikrit, Reuters is crying and feeling sorry for IS, someone should remind them of their recent WW1 & WW2 history. If Saddam was in power he would be spraying nerve gas on Fallujah as we speak, not too bad of an idea if you ask me as all non-ISIS civillians left that city already a long time ago.

Yes the only passage, Iraq was besieged from all sides except from Jordan despite international pressure.

Old and junky?
2 S-76 Spirit Helicopter (1985) 1985 (2) Second-hand
16 Bell-205/UH-1H Helicopter 2004 2005-2007 16 Second-hand; aid
50 BTR-94 IFV 2004 2004 50 Second-hand but only used for few years by Jordan; aid
100 M-113 APC 2004 2005 (100) Second-hand; M-113A1 version; aid
100 Spartan APC 2004 2004-2005 (100) Second-hand; aid
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/html/export_trade_register.php

You paid for nothing, they all were aids.

Jordan to Train Iraqi Troops | Iraq Business News
Jordan to participate in ‘train and equip’ programme against IS | Middle East Eye

As I told you, those 10,000Bpd were SOLD to Jordan not gifted for a discounted price, and these barrels are only 6% of Jordan daily consumption so they are nothing.

Saudi Arabia financed Mirage F-1 not Saddam.
All your answers still out of any proves

the Mirage paid by Saddam not saudis I read that in the eighties.

Besides, the thousands of terrorsit supporters that Jordan host mostly baathis.

Not to forget your king the first one who talked about the the shiite cresent!!! a nation that has no wise people most of them sectarians.

The first thing they ask you in Jordan is are you shiite or sunni!!!.

All your answers still out of any proves
You're so confused, you jump from one subject to another. I proved and can prove everything I say with recognized sources unlike you.
the Mirage paid by Saddam not saudis I read that in the eighties.
Saudi financed buying 19 Mirage F-1C FGA aircraft. Here is the list of Jordan purchased armed from France since 1970.

R: Jordan 19 Mirage F-1C FGA aircraft 1979 1981-1982 (19) Financed by Saudi Arabia; Mirage F-1CJ version; incl 2 Mirage F-1BJ
(125) R-550 Magic-1 SRAAM 1979 1981-1982 (125) For Mirage F-1C combat aircraft
(75) Super-530F BVRAAM (1979) 1982 (75) For Mirage F-1C combat aircraft
17 Mirage F-1E FGA aircraft 1982 1982-1983 (17) Mirage F-1EJ version
(75) R-530 BVRAAM (1982) 1982-1983 (75) For Mirage F-1E combat aircraft
(100) R-550 Magic-1 SRAAM (1982) 1983-1984 (100) For Mirage F-1E combat aircraft
12 AS-532 Cougar/AS-332 Helicopter (1987) 1987-1988 (12) AS-332M1 version
(50) AS-30L ASM 1988 1989 (50)
(1) Mirage F-1E FGA aircraft (2005) 2006 1 Probably Second-hand
Trade Registers
Besides, the thousands of terrorsit supporters that Jordan host mostly baathis.

Not to forget your king the first one who talked about the the shiite cresent!!! a nation that has no wise people most of them sectarians.

The first thing they ask you in Jordan is are you shiite or sunni!!!.
That's a result of Shiite treason to Iraq and Arab who took Persian side. It was also as a result of Shiite horrendous crimes against innocent Sunnis whom have been paying for Qaeda terrorism which they themselves are victims of. It's a result of Shiite ganging up against Sunni in Syria. It's a result as well of Shiite terror activities in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Bahrain and Yemen. Shia created the worst image in Muslims minds by these actions.

Back
Top Bottom