What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Butthurt.

Butthurt.

Now these two have they say any thing out of their sectarianism!!!.

You can die in your butthurtiness hate is a fair killer since it kills the haterd him self first.

Umm, I want to see ISIS defeated.

I just know who to thank for Tikrit - the Americans.

Umm, I want to see ISIS defeated.

I just know who to thank for Tikrit - the Americans.

The simple question here is, could Tikrit be retaken without ground forces ? The answer is definitely no.
Could it be retaken by Iraqis without US air support ? Yes but with many more casualties.

The simple question here is, could Tikrit be retaken without ground forces ? The answer is definitely no.
Could it be retaken by Iraqis without US air support ? Yes but with many more casualties.

I'll let you have that one.

I suspect the casualties incurred without air support would have meant a stalemate like we've seen in Syria.

Anyway, the quicker ISIS are defeated, the better for the region.

However, Shia militia also need to be put back in their box- including Hezbollah, Houthis etc.

The way how hundreds of daesh managed to flee Tikrit after getting completely encircled and besieged, and that too without attracting attention from 26000 fighters, is a mystery. But I suspect that Qasim Soleiman's agenda isn't to take out ISIS in Iraq but to push daesh fighters to Syria where most of their violence is directed at rebels whom they consider apostates. What a plan!

Last edited:
After a week of running away from the battle of Tikrit, Shiite militias returns back, after it was liberated, and started looting and setting fire in Sunni houses.

Very brave of them.

After a week of running away from the battle of Tikrit, Shiite militias returns back, after it was liberated, and started looting and setting fire in Sunni houses.

Very brave of them.

And what would they be looting, some shaving cream from the shop ? All civillians who left the city took the valuable items with them and left with their cars. 1700 people were massacred in that city, uninteresting for you but you care about some toothpaste/old TV's being looted.

Anyway here Iraqi PM orders the arrest of any lawless gangs in Tikrit| Reuters

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi called on security forces on Friday to arrest anyone breaking the law in the city of Tikrit, where looting has been seen following the ousting of Islamic State militants.

"The prime minister calls on the forces in Tikrit to arrest any person who performs such acts and to preserve the belongings and facilities in Salahuddin province," the prime minister's office said in a statement.

I know you don't care though, you just like to have a reason to complain about them.

The way how hundreds of daesh managed to flee Tikrit after getting completely encircled and besieged, and that too without attracting attention from 26000 fighters, is a mystery. But I suspect that Qasim Soleiman's agenda isn't to take out ISIS in Iraq but to push daesh fighters to Syria where most of their violence is directed at rebels whom they consider apostates. What a plan!

They must've left before the siege was completed. As for Syria, once they retake Anbar and militarize the Syrian border the US will take part in it to spill the fight over into Syria allowing locals to retake cities from IS, that's their plan according to Gen Dempsey and others.

Very brave of them.
They didn't run away from any part of the battle. But who am I talking to? A guy who used to support Daesh when they followed his own interests.

I know how butthurt some of you are about liberation of Tikrit, and you are expressing it through these kinds of hate spreading, completely based on utter lies. Tikrit was a symbolic town since it was powerhouse of Saddam, many feelings are hurt from liberation of Tikrit, and yours too. Saddam wouldn't even believe Persian graffitis on walls of his palaces in Tikrit or Shia forces kicking Daesh and his stooges out from Tikrit. Nothing remains of his grave, if it was, I'm sure he'd be rattling in it. Same as his supporters like you.

Last edited:
They didn't run away from any part of the battle. But who am I talking to? A guy who used to support Daesh when they followed his own interests.

I know how butthurt some of you are about liberation of Tikrit, and you are expressing it through these kinds of hate spreading, completely based on utter lies. Tikrit was a symbolic town since it was powerhouse of Saddam, many feelings are hurt from liberation of Tikrit, and yours too. Saddam wouldn't even believe Persian graffitis on walls of his palaces in Tikrit or Shia forces kicking Daesh and his stooges out from Tikrit. Nothing remains of his grave, if it was, I'm sure he'd be rattling in it. Same as his supporters like you.
Yes they did run away and waited for Iraqi army, Sunni tribes and the coalition to liberate it, they got back and declared victory :lol: And come here, why would I be butthurt? We are part and parcel of the coalition who liberated Tekrit. We are part and parcel of training and arming Iraqi army and Sunni tribes to fight ISIS.

Some people over here wants to see Iraq in ISIL hands and wished to see fall of Baghdad that's why they are butthurt.
Why is that? Just because I pointed out how coward and lowlife Shiite militias are?

Yes they did run away and waited for Iraqi army, Sunni tribes and the coalition to liberate it, they got back and declared victory :lol: And come here, why would I be butthurt? We are part and parcel of the coalition who liberated Tekrit. We are part and parcel of training and arming Iraqi army and Sunni tribes to fight ISIS.
No they did not go anywhere, they were part of the operation the whole time. PMF forces were all there and liberated the Tiktrit with Iraqi army. They were the ones who did 80% of the job (capturing 90% of the landmass around Tikrit and putting it under a siege). The only reason why city was liberated so easily was that most of Daesh terrorists had fled the city before the siege was complete. They didn't go anywhere to come back and rumors that they had left the operation came out as total rubbish.

And no, Jordan is not doing shit in the bigger picture, of course except that it destroys 20% of IS each day in a ground shaking response by his majesty, British Abdullah.

PS: The only reaons that you (and your likes) are more focused on spreading bs against Iraqi forces/PMF rather than fighting Daesh is butthurtness, I can't see anything else. After all, you were the same who cheered for Daesh (the same for Nusra) when it began its crusade in Syria. I remember those days, and members should know your history.

No they did not go anywhere, they were part of the operation the whole time. PMF forces were all there and liberated the Tiktrit with Iraqi army. They were the ones who did 80% of the job (capturing 90% of the landmass around Tikrit and putting it under a siege). The only reason why city was liberated so easily was that most of Daesh terrorists had fled the city before the siege was complete. They didn't go anywhere to come back and rumors that they had left the operation came out as total rubbish.

And no, Jordan is not doing shit in the bigger picture, of course except that it destroys 20% of IS each day in a ground shaking response by his majesty, British Abdullah.

PS: The only reaons that you (and your likes) are more focused on spreading bs against Iraqi forces/PMF rather than fighting Daesh is butthurtness, I can't see anything else. After all, you were the same who cheered for Daesh (the same for Nusra) when it began its crusade in Syria. I remember those days, and members should know your history.
Iraqi Shiite militias 'pulled back' from Tikrit: US | Daily Mail Online
Iraqi Shiite militias 'pulled back' from Tikrit: US - Business Insider
SHIITE MILITIAS “PULLED BACK” FROM TIKRIT OFFENSIVE, SAYS US COMMAND | Misna - Missionary International Service News Agency
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/world/middleeast/iraq-us-air-raids-islamic-state-isis.html
US bombing Tikrit, but only after Iran-backed militia pulled back - News - Stripes

lol

Despite claims by the US government to the contrary, several Iranian-backed Shiite militias are still operating in Tikrit. The US has said that airstrikes in the central Iraqi city would only come if these militias withdrew from leading the battle. “Preconditions for us to provide support were that the Iraqi government had to be in charge of this operation. We had to know exactly who was on the ground,” General Lloyd Austin, the commander of US Central Command, told Congress on March 26, according toMilitary Times. Austin continued by saying, “The Shiite militias that were there have pulled back from that area.”

However, several of these groups continue to release photos or videos from the area. In addition, several have released statements denying that they have withdrawn from the fight. Asaib al Haq, or League of the Righteous, was initially said to have withdrawn from Tikrit.

Iranian-backed Shiite militias still operating in Tikrit | The Long War Journal

Despite claims by the US government to the contrary, several Iranian-backed Shiite militias are still operating in Tikrit. The US has said that airstrikes in the central Iraqi city would only come if these militias withdrew from leading the battle. “Preconditions for us to provide support were that the Iraqi government had to be in charge of this operation. We had to know exactly who was on the ground,” General Lloyd Austin, the commander of US Central Command, told Congress on March 26, according toMilitary Times. Austin continued by saying, “The Shiite militias that were there have pulled back from that area.”

However, several of these groups continue to release photos or videos from the area. In addition, several have released statements denying that they have withdrawn from the fight. Asaib al Haq, or League of the Righteous, was initially said to have withdrawn from Tikrit.

Iranian-backed Shiite militias still operating in Tikrit | The Long War Journal
I stopped here: Asaib al Haq issued an official statement saying that they will remain in the area, but not take part in the fighting due to US airstrikes. However, in a video released yesterday (March 29th, 2015 ), it said its forces are preparing for the Tikrit battle.

:)

Back
Top Bottom