What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Iraq was always a terrorist bed since it broke off from Turkey. You should have kept your PKK terrorist on your own land but instead they came on our side, shoot our soldiers and then go back for decades. If Iraq wants to continue to exist, it will need to keep its terrorists on their own border. We already have millions of refugees since the times of Saddam and now we have to deal with scum like you too.
Thanks for calling me scum if you notice I have never attacked you that way.

Now chill out and leave us alone please.

Turkey, something and er dog that you got mad for is something else he will go but Turkey will stay but you kid don't understand.

One day this guy will bring havoc to the beoutiful Turkey alas.

Thanks for calling me scum if you notice I have never attacked you that way.

Now chill out and leave us alone please.

Turkey, something and er dog that you got mad for is something else he will go but Turkey will stay but you kid don't understand.

One day this guy will bring havoc to the beoutiful Turkey alas.
ISIS doesn't have a single Turkish weapon. All the weapons ISIS got is from your Iraqi "soldiers" who ran away in fear and left all the equipment to ISIS. How dare you accuse Turkey? Before ISIS got this American arms from Iraqi army. They were nothing. After this incident they got stronger. I'm really fed-up with your kind. We take your refugees for free since Saddam and all we get is your unthankfulness and backstabing.

Iraq was always a terrorist bed since it broke off from Turkey. You should have kept your PKK terrorist on your own land but instead they came on our side, shoot our soldiers and then go back for decades. If Iraq wants to continue to exist, it will need to keep its terrorists on their own border. We already have millions of refugees since the times of Saddam and now we have to deal with scum like you too.

Why are you even talking this BS when you yourself know the situation very well as I explained it before.

As we both know the rise of the PKK came in the early 90's which was mainly due to the 91 gulf war which allowed them a safe heaven in the north. With a northern no-fly zone imposed which Turkey took part in, (including many air-ground strikes on the army) they made the army incapable of operating in the north. How can you still blame us or anyone for that when you yourself took part in it ? Saddam's response was a bill allowing Turkey to operate in the northern mountains legally, what more can you ask for..

If anything, blame erdogan's best friend the Kurd, he and the PKK/PYD have been working together recently and share arms.

@500

That's not Jurf al sakhr, you've got to zoom out like I said earlier on.

Anyway about the PMF or some Shia groups, no one claims they're elite either. Having seen some of their video's whilst in combat it becomes clear they received no training, have no body armor and many don't even know how to aim the rifle as they're unaware of the aiming mechanism. Several weeks of training for the masses and some body armor would be a enhance their capability by large and cause less casualties, but that's another chapter.

ISIS doesn't have a single Turkish weapon. All the weapons ISIS got is from your Iraqi "soldiers" who ran away in fear and left all the equipment to ISIS. How dare you accuse Turkey? Before ISIS got this American arms from Iraqi army. They were nothing. After this incident they got stronger. I'm really fed-up with your kind. We take your refugees for free since Saddam and all we get is your unthankfulness and backstabing.
@f1000n answered you I think you should leave this section since you have nothing to say.

You stupid enough to debate with but if you have brain and notice that we Iraqis never had any problem with you until this er dog steped in.

Turkey were able to get inside Iraq without Iraqis were condemning that so shut up.

Ad go discuss your issues in your section.

@f1000n answered you I think you should leave this section since you have nothing to say.

You stupid enough to debate with but if you have brain and notice that we Iraqis never had any problem with you until this er dog steped in.

Turkey were able to get inside Iraq without Iraqis were condemning that so shut up.

Ad go discuss your issues in your section.
I'm not a supporter of Erdogan but it is wrong to say Iraq is in the current situation because of Turkey. Iraq is fragmented because 2003 US invasion and resulting fragmentation. ISIS has American weapons, not Turkish weapons. I don't have to explain who left those weapons to ISIS and ran away. You already know the answer. Accusing other people is not the answer. Anyway, have a nice day.

ScreenHunter_485 Apr. 01 03.56.jpg

Iraq claims it has liberated the city of Tikrit - its biggest victory in the fight against Islamic State terrorists to date.

Security and allied forces, backed by U.S.-led coalition aircraft retook the hometown of former president Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi tricolour was raised.

The operation began on March 2 and had looked bogged down before Iraqi forces made rapid advances over the past 48 hours.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi 'announces the liberation of Tikrit and congratulates Iraqi security forces and popular volunteers on the historic milestone', his official Twitter account said.
272CC56D00000578-3019960-image-a-11_1427836967416.jpg
272C89F000000578-3019960-image-a-8_1427836663706.jpg
272BDEC400000578-3019960-Liberation_Iraqi_security_forces_launch_a_rocket_during_the_oper-a-7_1427836559867.jpg
272BDF6E00000578-3019960-Takeover_Shiite_paramilitary_fighters_launch_a_rocket_towards_Is-a-1_1427836559702.jpg
272BDECE00000578-3019960-Raising_the_flag_A_member_of_the_Iraqi_security_forces_holds_an_-a-6_1427836559774.jpg
272C901700000578-3019960-image-a-10_1427836781270.jpg
6XRbDR2eV-HSK1-3019960-Security_and_allied_forces_backed_by_U_S_led_coalition_aircraft_-a-3_1427836559732.jpg

Tikrit had been libarated from the gangs of the Arabs and Turks.

Look pal... i don't understand what's wrong with you. Turkey is not a side in Iraq...we are not involved in your sectarian conflicts.. If Turks get involve....you'll remember that you are just an ex-vilayet of Turkey.

Know your place if you are going to talk about Turks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its really weird that Arabs are killing Arabs and they think they are hurting Iranians.

Maybe the best way we can defeat Israel if Iran tomorrow says Israel is our ally. Then maybe the Arabs will defend Gaza to "hurt Iran".

Look pal... i don't understand what's wrong with you. Turkey is not a side in Iraq...we are not involved in your sectarian conflicts.. If Turks get involve....you'll remember that you are just an ex-vilayet of Turkey.

Know your place if you are going to talk about Turks.
Thats the thing with sectarian mindset, Turks are sunni = Isis supporter

Just an exsample, i didnt even knew that Shia and Sunni had beef with eachother till i joined PDF, and still dont care about their medival sectarian violance which will hold them back forever, but yet there are people here calling me isis supporter even thought i never posted anything positive about them, thats sectarian mindset for you.

Back
Top Bottom