What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Usual tactics, can't respond cry for bans.

Simple question, what is happening in the video :happy: I really want to know. And don't change the subject by demonizing me as ISIS supporter ROFL.

That vid is from ~2005, I don't see what's the problem with it ?

1. Miscommunication as the policeman points out with US air assets
2. Unwillingness to fight fellow locals resisting the US presence

Anyway you can hate us but the big talk changes nothing, as history points out for all your issues you require foreigners, once you get to accept that you can boast your 'bravery' elsewhere.

We participate in wars as partners or employers with our own money.
You on the other hand :happy:

Also still not hearing an explanation for the video from the "prideful" Iraqis here, what's wrong..? ;o

by your logic ---> Why Iraqi should risk their youth's lives when they can use American Air force for themselvs and for free !?

Read this
Why U.S. airstrikes in Tikrit are good for the U.S. and Iraq | Brookings Institution

Brain damaged politican, sad is that you actually believe it, since when are politicians from that region trustworthy.

Spent mainly on US contractors, US army bases facilities etc.
Unbelievable the denial some people live with.

You have a 20k force, why haven't you been able to liberate one city that has been encircled for months? Because Iraqis don't have any heart. They are a bunch of sheep dressed in wolf's clothing financed by the US.

Lol at the money comment. I guess all the US Army equipment IS rolls around with came from la la land.

Unbelievable the denial some people live with.

You have a 20k force, why haven't you been able to liberate one city that has been encircled for months? Because Iraqis don't have any heart. They are a bunch of sheep dressed in wolf's clothing financed by the US.

How is it denial, did you read the link ? Obviously Iraq has many armed groups at this moment not just the state controlled army, the PMF ( Shia dominated militia's ) planned an offensive in Tikrit with Iran's help excluding the US. Eventually the gov requested US support, militia's rejected it. If you want more info open the link.

Well not months, ~3 weeks ago it started. 20K aren't rushing on the city either and they're mainly poorly trained civillians. Yes we have no hearts, we're not human.

Lol at the money comment. I guess all the US Army equipment IS rolls around with came from la la land.
Like I said the equipment the US donated barely consists out of armor, it's mostly humvees. The price is nowhere near billions, if the $20 billion story was correct we'd have a large air force, air defences, a huge fleet of tanks etc.

Here's an example posted by another member of MP, money went mainly to services and facilities operated by western personnel.

--
MilitaryPhotos page 136

Take one instance.

A dozen cessna 172 for initial pilot training.
Planes cost $7M or something.

Annual contract for a few reps to maintain them? Well they need private security contractor at $20m a year. "life support" (hamburgers and twinkies) served by nepalese at $5m a year... And then the actual 4-5 techs and their equipment and parts... About $1m per year.... So Iraqis are forced to pay about $25m a year to keep $7m worth of piston engined planes flying.

Repeat the same level "CONTRACTOR " SUPPORT and you get an idea of where masses of cash went. Hell the us spent maybe a hundred billion USD on "aid" that was basically all money for contractors and really nothing for iraq at all. After the us left we spent $30bn and built masses of power stations and huge housing estates with Korean Chinese and other companies....

It's the reason chevron never won any work in Iraq and demanded Iraqis to not hold competitive tenders for oil fields. And ExxonMobil left soon after saying they could not make money. Whilst it seems the British Chinese french Russians Koreans all seem quite capable building stuff and make a profit whilst making bids for half of what us contractors offer... It's pretty hopeless for us contractors in Iraq. They have no hope in hell of getting any work where they have to send their people to iraq. Their costs become astronomical due to security contractors. Still ge and Boeing can sell stuff there as pure export market. But they won't ever be able to come and build a railway line and compete with Alstom.

I remember the hilarity in basra a couple of years back in an oil and gas conference. Americans come out of hall with dozens of rambo types and an armoured convoy etc... All costing a pretty penny I'm sure.

Chinese delegation come out. Hail some taxis and start arguing about the fare with the driver.

Russian delegation ask about the address of the alcohol.shops and take a taxi there to stock up.... Whilst Americans are barricaded in a secure location with psg around them...

Who can make a better bid for work?

--

Also the US has the world's largest embassy in Baghdad, do you think all the security guards and servies aren't counted in with that budget. If you can prove otherwise, as well as counter what the MP user 'Sheytan' wrote than i'll be glad to learn.. Otherwise stick to the no hearts story.

Last edited:
Iraqi army and PMF are making advances inside Tikrit city. Reports that they have taken Gov HQ in the city

from hostile sources right now, the city of Tikrit had been fully liberated. All neighborhoods and government buildings have been succesfully liberated.

House to house operations and IED defusion will go in for the nex week or two.

Congratulations to the Iraqi people and the haters can eat sh!t. Now the Zionist and Wahhabi members can cry a river.

from hostile sources right now, the city of Tikrit had been fully liberated. All neighborhoods and government buildings have been succesfully liberated.

Congratulations to the Iraqi people and the haters can eat sh!t. Now the Zionist and Wahhabi members can cry a river.

Congrats to all Iraqis great acheivement , :cheers: although I know it might take a while we're waiting patiently to hear good news from Mosel in coming weeks too.

PMF sources - we are in a state of war and we are not backing down for any reason.

Some PMF aligned militias decided halt their operations but returned after Sistani ordered all groups to coninue fighting.

Some groups are lying about US "friendly" strikes which is false. The U.S. never hit any iraqi forces.

Iraqi security forces launch a rocket against Islamic State extremist positions during clashes in Tikrit, 130 kilometers (80 miles) north of Baghdad, Iraq, March 30, 2015.(Photo: Khalid Mohammed/AP)
635633915794370559-APTOPIX-Mideast-Iraq.jpg

Congratulations to Iraqi forces. I believe Anbar is the next target. Clear the whole province from Daesh filth and then move to Mosul. I think most of the Daesh fled from city, or did they put up any last minute resistance? Doesn't seem like it.

We should wait for full confirmation on liberation of Tikrit. If not today, then tomorrow.

I dont know what Zionists has to do with ISIS-Hezbollah fights.

I predicted that without CC support attack on Tikrit will fail and I was right.

Similarly in Yemen I predicted that without US, Saudi strikes wont achieve anything:

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions. | Page 28

Seems I was right again. So u can call me a Shia fanboy :P

I dont know what Zionists has to do with ISIS-Hezbollah fights.

I predicted that without CC support attack on Tikrit will fail and I was right.

Similarly in Yemen I predicted that without US, Saudi strikes wont achieve anything:

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions. | Page 28

Seems I was right again. So u can call me a Shia fanboy :P

Before the CC, Iraqi troops had already taken 90% of lands around Tikrit and they only temporarily put a halt into operation because of booby traps and IEDs that IS could have trapped inside the city.

Iraqi troops did almost all the job. You are a hater and I don't think even Iraqis respect your opinion here.

It was Iraqis who liberated Jur al-Sakhar (death triangle) from which, most of suicide bombers entered Baghdad. It was Iraqis that broke the siege of Amerli and it was Iraqis that hold off IS mass incursion into Samarra, all without U.S help.

Before the CC, Iraqi troops had already taken 90% of lands around Tikrit and they only temporarily put a halt into operation because of booby traps and IEDs that IS could have trapped inside the city.

Iraqi troops did almost all the job. You are a hater and I don't think even Iraqis respect your opinion here.
Yes they torched down villages around Tikrit. But in city itself they miserably failed, losing 1000 and achieving nothing.

It was Iraqis who liberated Jur al-Sakhar (death triangle) from which, most of suicide bombers entered Baghdad. It was Iraqis that broke the siege of Amerli and it was Iraqis that hold off IS mass incursion into Samarra, all without U.S help.
Jusr al Sakhar is just few sparely set one store houses:

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Calling that thing a village would be an exaggeration.

Back
Top Bottom