What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Yes they torched down villages around Tikrit. But in city itself they miserably failed, losing 1000 and achieving nothing.

Bringing numbers out of nowhere. They actually lost 1 million. Haters gonna hate. Your brothers in IS fled the city in just hours and chased by Iraqi armed forces and not by any coalition war planes. Haters gonna hate.

Iraqi Army in Tikrit

resized_176055_170.jpg

resized_176056_979.jpg

resized_176057_234.jpg

resized_176058_423.jpg

resized_176059_468.jpg

resized_176060_725.jpg

Ya Hussein! :yes2:
Loool you are surely a$$ hole.

That was funni man I was kidding don't take me seriously.

Tikrit had been libarated from the gangs of the Arabs and Turks.

The next phase is Shirqat.

The Sultan Erdogan dream of Irq's oil vanished now no sunnis going to give him free oil neither he will make deals upon our oils. Guys I don't know were to find a pic withe big middle finger to show to Mr. er dog An.

Loool you are surely a$$ hole.

That was funni man I was kidding don't take me seriously.

Tikrit had been libarated from the gangs of the Arabs and Turks.

The next phase is Shirqat.

The Sultan Erdogan dream of Irq's oil vanished now no sunnis going to give him free oil neither he will make deals upon our oils. Guys I don't know were to find a pic withe big middle finger to show to Mr. er dog An.
Speak for yourself. You don't represent all Iraqi. Not all Iraqi are terrorists.

Speak for yourself. You don't represent all Iraqi. Not all Iraqi are terrorists.
Sure most of Iraqis like me they don't like er dog an and his terrorists gangs most of us are peaceful not like some sectarian in the west of the country.

Check mate.

we didn't , but Iraqis was force to do it or you would come and say " Shiia are killing sunni " ....

Nobody forced the Iraqis to do it. They asked for help with the airstrikes. Before there was no airstrikes. You guys talk like you could take the city easily, look where that got you.

Sure most of Iraqis like me they don't like er dog an and his terrorists gangs most of us are peaceful not like some sectarian in the west of the country.

Check mate.
Iraq was always a terrorist bed since it broke off from Turkey. You should have kept your PKK terrorist on your own land but instead they came on our side, shoot our soldiers and then go back for decades. If Iraq wants to continue to exist, it will need to keep its terrorists on their own border. We already have millions of refugees since the times of Saddam and now we have to deal with scum like you too.

Back
Top Bottom