What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Not a spy ‏@finriswolf
#Iraq :Geolocation of airstrike on #ISIS in #Tikrit show Shia forces are far frm city center

CBOyWJeVAAAWXgw.jpg:large

They are not even at outskirts. What a miserable defeat for 30,000 army with heavy weapons.

Just because there's an airstrike on the outskirts doesn't mean it's the front line. In case you didn't know they dug trenches and tunnels, the B-1 lancer and recon platforms are able spot them unlike the ground forces thus take them out, as you can read 'defensive position'. Do you see any human targets or vechiles in the video, cause I don't. Those strikes could have demolished an underground tunnel network/trenches. Had it been a vehicle the CENTCOM account would've written 'technical' as they do in other video's.

Incase it is the front line, it's possible since the army are mainly advancing from north, east and south. I reckon the western entrance is filled with IED's needing some more airstrikes for clearance.

Just because there's an airstrike on the outskirts doesn't mean it's the front line. In case you didn't know they dug trenches and tunnels, the B-1 lancer and recon platforms are able spot them unlike the ground forces thus take them out, as you can read 'defensive position'. Do you see any human targets or vechiles in the video, cause I don't. Those strikes could have demolished an underground tunnel network/trenches. Had it been a vehicle the CENTCOM account would've written 'technical' as they do in other video's.

Incase it is the front line, it's possible since the army are mainly advancing from north, east and south. I reckon the western entrance is filled with IED's needing some more airstrikes for clearance.
They are bombing IS defense position outside of Tikrit. That means Iranian led 30,000 force did not even reach Tikrit outskirts.

They succeed only in torching villages and beheadings.

I have read today on the internet that 2 iranian soldier being killed by amerucan uav strike.

This is so sad it's actually funny.

​Iraq begrudgingly asks U.S. for help in battle of Tikrit - CBS News

"The strikes were requested by Iraq's government -- after Iraqi leaders earlier said they didn't need U.S. help to win back the city. Instead Iraq turned to military advisers from Iran to help its fighting force of more than 20,000 men -- many of them from Shiite Muslim militiamen with Iranian links."

"But the Tikrit offensive stalled -- even though one senior Iraqi politician told us ISIS may have only 20 fighters left in the city."

And they blame the US still....

"Al-Muttalibi admits that Iraq's army is feeble - despite the $20 billion spent by America to train and equip it.

"I think the American money was very badly spent by the Americans," he said. "The Americans produced for us a very weak, disorganized army filled with corruption that fell within the first battle."

America should come back tomorrow instead of spending one more dime on these ungrateful scum.

Iraq begrudgingly asks U.S. for help in battle of Tikrit - CBS News

"The strikes were requested by Iraq's government -- after Iraqi leaders earlier said they didn't need U.S. help to win back the city. Instead Iraq turned to military advisers from Iran to help its fighting force of more than 20,000 men -- many of them from Shiite Muslim militiamen with Iranian links."

"But the Tikrit offensive stalled -- even though one senior Iraqi politician told us ISIS may have only 20 fighters left in the city."

And they blame the US still....

"Al-Muttalibi admits that Iraq's army is feeble - despite the $20 billion spent by America to train and equip it.

"I think the American money was very badly spent by the Americans," he said. "The Americans produced for us a very weak, disorganized army filled with corruption that fell within the first battle."

America should come back tomorrow instead of spending one more dime on these ungrateful scum.
The Iraqis that this war is matter to them they them self asked their gov that we don't need any american help! but american want to help by any way so don't be so happy Iraqis don't ask for help.

Cowardice at its best :closed:

And they have the guts to call Sunnis "Zionists" and "US puppets" .

:omghaha:
Yes you are.

Nice comeback ROFL
Can you tell me what's happening in the video? :happy: Never seen Saudi/Pakistani/Turkish/Egyptian soldiers being schooled like that.

Iraq begrudgingly asks U.S. for help in battle of Tikrit - CBS News

Read this
Why U.S. airstrikes in Tikrit are good for the U.S. and Iraq | Brookings Institution

Brain damaged politican, sad is that you actually believe it, since when are politicians from that region trustworthy.

Spent mainly on US contractors, US army bases facilities etc.
Cowardice at its best :closed:

And they have the guts to call Sunnis "Zionists" and "US puppets" .

Can you tell me when your forces ever fought their wars without foreign ground forces leading the way ? Not in modern history.

1979 grand mosque takeover, you had French GIGN and Pakistani forces come.
1990, you had the US come to defend you.
War with Houthis, foreigners in 2009, foreigners today again.
Protecting your borders, Egyptians and Pakistanis.

Which says it all, big mouth is all we can get from you.

Read this
Why U.S. airstrikes in Tikrit are good for the U.S. and Iraq | Brookings Institution

Brain damaged politican, sad is that you actually believe it, since when are politicians from that region trustworthy.

Spent mainly on US contractors, US army bases facilities etc.

Can you tell me when your forces ever fought their wars without foreign ground forces leading the way ? Not in modern history.

1979 grand mosque takeover, you had French GIGN and Pakistani forces come.
1990, you had the US come to defend you.
War with Houthis, foreigners in 2009, foreigners today again.
Protecting your borders, Egyptians and Pakistanis.

Which says it all, big mouth is all we can get from you.
We participate in wars as partners or employers with our own money.
You on the other hand :happy:

Also still not hearing an explanation for the video from the "prideful" Iraqis here, what's wrong..? ;o

We participate in wars as partners or employers with our own money.
You on the other hand :happy:

As expected, empty replies.

@Horus @Oscar

We've got someone here crying for attention, should be thread banned, nothing constructive from him here but some pro IS ranting.

Usual tactics, can't respond cry for bans.

Simple question, what is happening in the video :happy: I really want to know. And don't change the subject by demonizing me as ISIS supporter ROFL.

Back
Top Bottom