What's new

Iraqi Kurdish oil flow to Turkey has begun: Turkish Energy minister

Oh, okay. I thought Erdogan was too trusting with the Kurds. But, it makes sense.

What disputes do the PKK and KRG have with each other? Is it cuz of ideology? Or maybe cuz of money problems? Or maybe a personal argument between their leaders?
I am some what confused were turkey not anti kurd ?

Yes, Turkey is anti kurd. Kurdish is not even an official language and thousands of Kurds are imprisoned for speaking their language. Two years ago, turkish F16s bombed 34 civilian Kurds on purpose and nobody has yet to be charged for those crimes against humanity. Kurds are second class citizens on their own soil unfortunately.

They will tell you they are anti PKK and not anti Kurds but then ask them if Kurds had their rights before the PKK emerged. Ask them of the massacres they committed against ordinary Kurds prior to PKK..

Yes, Turkey is anti kurd. Kurdish is not even an official language and thousands of Kurds are imprisoned for speaking their language. Two years ago, turkish F16s bombed 34 civilian Kurds on purpose and nobody has yet to be charged for those crimes against humanity. Kurds are second class citizens on their own soil unfortunately.

They will tell you they are anti PKK and not anti Kurds but then ask them if Kurds had their rights before the PKK emerged. Ask them of the massacres they committed against ordinary Kurds prior to PKK..

I don't have anything I want to say to you. Instead of me talking about an problem that I know nothing about, maybe you should ask to discuss it with Turks.

As for the discussion between you and me, lets stop it completely right here.

PKK propaganda as always....

I don't have anything I want to say to you. Instead of me talking about an problem that I know nothing about, maybe you should ask to discuss it with Turks.

As for the discussion between you and me, lets stop it completely right here.

Im giving you the Kurdish side of the problem. If you only want the Turkish side of the problem then you can go to the turkish section and ask your question.

PKK propaganda as always....

Yes. The truth is always PKK propaganda, right? And in Turkey I would have been imprisoned for talking the truth.

Turkey is your country is it not?
What about the Assyrians in N.Iraq? They have much ligimacy in having parts of N.Iraq as much as your people. (I don't know much about the middle-east as I'm not Middle-Eastern but my Assyrians freinds in Netherlands hate Kurds more than the Arabs or Turks).

Turkey is also Kurds country, so ?

Yes, and we fight on a daily basis against these policies of the government. While you would gladly call every journalist rotting in jail a ''terrorist'' just to satisfy your own self-righteous claim that Turkey is somehow an angel country, instead of just facing the reality that you stubbornly call '' PKK propaganda''. I guess New Zealand Times and Hurriyet are PKK mouth pieces then?

What about the Assyrians in N.Iraq? They have much ligimacy in having parts of N.Iraq as much as your people. (I don't know much about the middle-east as I'm not Middle-Eastern but my Assyrians freinds in Netherlands hate Kurds more than the Arabs or Turks).

Assyrians have their own schools, they can get taught in their own language, none of their politicians are imprisoned for being Assyrians, none of their political partys are closed down and none of their jouralists are imprisoned. You can not say the same about Kurds in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom