What's new

Iraqi group says fired shells at Saudi Arabia

It is about time that we clean you Mullahistan loving Shias off once and for all. A tiny cult anyway.

List of countries named after people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idiotic Yankee. What to expect from people taking pride in their dumbness. Go eat your hamburger fatty and always remember that you are a immigrant.

I don't think you know that we Arabs are probably the most proud people out there and the people that hold most tightly to our culture while nearly all the others around us are busy imitating us or your shitty culture of Justin Biebers, Hamburgers and dumb fatty rednecks. The Hashemites have the longest recorded lineage in the world. Who are you in comparison? A dumb fat redneck.

:lol:
countries named after thousand year old historical figures and heros.....not their current despotic ruling family that treats the country like its own personal fiefdom......basic thought process escapes you....youre not arabian....youre a sowdi slave the proudly took the name of your masters........lol @ im not American....im an obama...smh @ the slave retardate mentality that led to this...BUT I WILL REPEAT FOR THOSE WHO LACK COMMON SENSE????NOT ONE COUNTRY EXISTS IN THE WORLD THATS NAMED AFTER ITS OWNER......except that unpaved parking lot you call a country........aint that right sowdi?.....but if youre proud because you live, dress and think the exact same way some desert beduins lived and thought thousands of years ago.......thats your problem....most countries left the stone age....you beduin slaves are still stuck on stupid

:lol:

You are not worthy to talk to a Hashemite. Go eat a hamburger fatty and stop trying to impress us Arabs and Muslims. You can go clean a toilette instead. Better get started now fat pig.
lmao......when all else fails....spout gibberish.....good call sowdi.....youve been getting worked over all day....your little brain.....cant keep up........poor beduin slaves....you dont even know what freedom means...to you it means your master give you time off work...smh...pathetic

youre not slavee yet you wear the names of your masters with pride...no other country in the world is na,ed after their slave masters....none....your people and your countries resources belong to the sowdi family.....you dont even identify as arabian...you call yourselves sowdis......very prideful in having a master...lol @ camamerons Uk or hollande france or obama usa...who the fukk in their right mind would be proud of being a slave as much as you beduins..

countries named after thousand year old historical figures and heros.....not their current despotic ruling family that treats the country like its own personal fiefdom......basic thought process escapes you....youre not arabian....youre a sowdi slave the proudly took the name of your masters........lol @ im not American....im an obama...smh @ the slave retardate mentality that led to this...BUT I WILL REPEAT FOR THOSE WHO LACK COMMON SENSE????NOT ONE COUNTRY EXISTS IN THE WORLD THATS NAMED AFTER ITS OWNER......except that unpaved parking lot you call a country........aint that right sowdi?.....but if youre proud because you live, dress and think the exact same way some desert beduins lived and thought thousands of years ago.......thats your problem....most countries left the stone age....you beduin slaves are still stuck on stupid

lmao......when all else fails....spout gibberish.....good call sowdi.....youve been getting worked over all day....your little brain.....cant keep up........poor beduin slaves....you dont even know what freedom means...to you it means your master give you time off work...smh...pathetic

:enjoy:

Most countries in the world list Iran as a sponsor and backer of terrorism. Both regional and global.

It's a matter of fact. It's not debatable. Iran is the very definition of a terrorist state. It is the benchmark, the yardstick of terrorist states. It's completely rogue and considered a pariah by the majority of the developed world.

It is an absolute mess of a country and the sooner they are brought to heel, the better for everyone.
lol......everything is debatable....and for something to be a " matter of fact " you need to have facts....you dont have any....you have a personal proclamation....nothing more....Now please define a terrorist state...use scientific and academic language....i mean...since were going to be using non debatable facts, yard sticks and benchmarks.......because to me a state sponsor of terror is Saudi arabia....they own al qaida and send them off around the world to blow up innocents...please tell what Iran is doing right now? the united states israel and sowdi arabia are rogue states...they attack countries indescriminantly and are trying to commit genocide on palestinians and christians and shia muslims and basically anyone that doesnt prescribe to their form of terrorist mentality.....and its a badge of honor for the " developed " world to hate Iran....they only want slave states......they dont want independent nations.....youre too stupid for me to continue....please carry on with you empty proclamations cromwell....

some of these arabs have serious problems. the topic is about a quote of a group in iraq and they are talking about marrying , hitler , iran and ... . what's your problem ???
its a simple rudimemtary diversionary tactic used by propagandists to stall real debate.....they dirty the thread with their stupid remarks and everyone forgets that Iraq just shelled sowdi arabia as a warning to stop sending suicide bombers to kill Muslims i Iraq.....because that was the poi t of this thread....not all this other bs........rudimemtary hasbara at its worst....i honestly hope they arent getting paid for this third rate performance

No, I am deadly serious. We need to clean them up from the Sunni majority countries at least. Starting from all the majority Sunni Arab countries. One by one by one by one.

:guns::smokin::dance3:

The Syrian opposition are already dealing with the Nusayris. We sit back and enjoy.

Do people need to comment on this part of should we see it as an unserious joke.
its actually very serious...its a war crime to commit and give moral and material support to genocide and ethnic cleansing....these simian apes dont seem to know what the nuremberg trials were and what constitutes the most serious crimes to humanity....but its good these idiots are du,b enough to admit their stated goals and intentions....they are as guilt as the terrorists the support and the slave masters they defend......manny of these sowdi monkeys are going to hang for these crimes within the forseable future.....

its actually very serious...its a war crime to commit and give moral and material support to genocide and ethnic cleansing....these simian apes dont seem to know what the nuremberg trials were and what constitutes the most serious crimes to humanity....but its good these idiots are du,b enough to admit their stated goals and intentions....they are as guilt as the terrorists the support and the slave masters they defend......manny of these sowdi monkeys are going to hang for these crimes within the forseable future.....

What will you do about it Mullah other than sit back and cry about the House of Saud. Try to stop them and free us.

No, I am deadly serious. We need to clean them up from the Sunni majority countries at least. Starting from all the majority Sunni Arab countries. One by one by one by one.

:guns::smokin::dance3:

The Syrian opposition are already dealing with the Nusayris. We sit back and enjoy.

So you support genocide.

Also if that logic gets applied the same way to Sunni minorites why do you complain if Shias kill Sunnis, again hypocrisy, but I think your unserious anyway.

What will you do about it Mullah other than sit back and cry about the House of Saud. Try to stop them and free us.
lol....im not a mullah...nor Iranian....but youve proven stupid enough already so believe what you want.....as to the balance......everything works itself out...that is the one certainty in life.....you will all be judged for your crimes against humanity.....in this world......and the next......smh @ these little beduin devil worshippers........

lol....im not a mullah...nor Iranian....but youve proven stupid enough already so believe what you want.....as to the balance......everything works itself out...that is the one certainty in life.....you will all be judged for your crimes against humanity.....in this world......and the next......smh @ these little beduin devil worshippers........

Yes, you are not a Mullah, not a Shia, not a Iranian, not an American, not an European, not an Indian, not an Pakistani, not an Jew etc.

But we already know what you are. A dumb redneck. Anyway I have a "party" to attend so please excuse me. I will call the House of Saud and say that you called. Maybe they can offer you a job as their toilet cleaner.

So you support genocide.

Also if that logic gets applied the same way to Sunni minorites why do you complain if Shias kill Sunnis, again hypocrisy, but I think your unserious anyway.

Apparently you just told earlier today that every Saudi Arabian member outside of Yzd Khalifa supports "Al-Qaeda" here so I guess I must support their ideology.

Anyway when you engage trolls you can't help but troll yourself.

Have to go. Bye.

Yes, you are not a Mullah, not a Shia, not a Iranian, not an American, not an European, not an Indian, not an Pakistani, not an Jew etc.

But we already know what you are. A dumb redneck. Anyway I have a "party" to attend so please excuse me. I will call the House of Saud and say that you called. Maybe they can offer you a job as their toilet cleaner.
believe what you want you stupid beduin....youre going to a party? dont forget to wear your finest dress and your tallest high heels...........im assuming you will be going home with a small boy after the nights over? lol......funny little devil worshipping hom*s......

The same I don’t understand with the Saudis on PDF, with the exception of you, every Saudi on PDF justifies Al Qaeda as long as they destroy and bomb outside of Saudi Arabia.

So, I guess the matter we discuss together turned from a subjective point of view to an objective point..

Good..

Back
Top Bottom