What's new

Iraqi group says fired shells at Saudi Arabia

Did not know about that but what did he do in WW2? Not much other than being the inspirational figurehead of Nazi Germany. You have to admit that his ending was pathetic. Come on. Suicide is always a cowards way out. We have to agree on that.

What should he have done in WW2? Driving a Tiger Tank towards Moscow? He was the leader of his empire, and the days that leaders joined their troops on the battlefield is long over. He did what he had to do; governing his empire. No, I don't agree with suicide being cowardish. I would have done the same. I would rather put a bullet in my head than being captured by Russians, and being paraded and ridiculed in some Siberian camp. Look at how Saddam Hussein was humiliated.

Hitler by the way almost died in WW1, when he was grazed by a bullet on his forehead. One of the reasons why he had his hair sidewards, was because of that scar.

Did not know about that but what did he do in WW2? Not much other than being the inspirational figurehead of Nazi Germany. You have to admit that his ending was pathetic. Come on. Suicide is always a cowards way out. We have to agree on that.

Hitler had two choices; die fighting or get wounded and end up in the hands of the Red Army, dead or alive, and thus be humiliated and used as a public spectacle. Or commit suicide and prevent the enemy from capturing his body.

Hitler feared the former, especially ending up wounded and being captured alive by the Red Army. He had no fear of dying. War wasn't a new thing to him, especially since he served his nation well during WWI.

What happened to Benito Mussolini when he was captured by the Italian Partizans? Well, he was beaten bloody, he was urinated on, and his dead corpse was dragged around and then hung upside down.

@Surenas

GCC states have provided more manpower that join terrorists groups in Iraq & private financiers ( rich sheikhs ) and the Qatari elephant. That killed thousands of our people while Kataib Hezbollah fired a few mortars in the desert.
If anything, it’s them that should pay.

Don't talk about your proxy war myth please, if you can't control your boarders then it is a huge problem. Same goes to KSA too.

The point you are trying to make is childish.

You should condemn them the least, which everybody expects.

I support Hezbollah. They make those Israeli cowards run back to Tel-Aviv crying.

Don't know that much about WW2 or Hitler. Never interested me that much. Too much of that here in Europe. Every god damn history program is about the WW2 nearly. Of course i am overreacting a little since I know most issues fairly well but the personal details of Himmler, Hitler, Goebbels I can't say that I am very well-versed in. More so about the American, British and Russian role in the war, Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill.

WWII was the last greatest struggle and the greatest the world has ever witnessed. I feel its importance is downplayed. It was a decisive event in human history.

In the Arab world leaders/kings/sultans/caliphs,emirs,sheikhs etc. fought in the battle until very recently. Yesterday I read that the last English king who died during a battle died like over 500 years ago. That fellow whose body was recently discovered under a supermarket somewhere in the middle of England. Don't remember the exact details.

Well, Hitler did serve his nation in WWI as a infantry soldier, he captured four enemy soldiers single handedly, he got wounded in the leg from enemy shrapnel, he became blind after enemy chemical attack on his position. For his bravery and acts of courage he was awarded the Iron Cross first class and Iron Cross Second Class.

If Hitler died on the battlefield in 1941 or any time before 1945, who would lead Germany? Hitler was what held Germany together, and his people remained loyal to him to the bitter end.

Well, suicide is not allowed in Islam and rather die as a man than commit suicide. He could have opened fire at the enemy and they would be forced to kill him. I always wondered why he did not try to escape instead of committing suicide. Many famous Germans who were in Berlin in the last days of the war before the Soviets captured the city managed to sneak out of the Soviet enemy lines and disappear later to turn up somewhere in South America. If he knew that the battle was lost he should have escaped weeks prior to his him committing suicide in that bunker in the middle of Berlin.

Its not as easy as you put it.

What if you end up wounded and get captured alive? The Soviet Commissars and NKVD were infamous for their various torturing methods.

And escaping wasn't a logical choice since for the rest of his life Hitler would be on the run constantly. His presence in any country would pose a immense burden on that nation's gov.t and thus he would be expelled.

Hitler himself gives valid reasons for his choice in his final words:

@Surenas

Didn't you know that Kuwait is a Persian country :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Iranian supremacy :lol:

LoL what? We aren't talking about Hezbollah dude! :lol:

My bad, but I support Hezbollah, PLO and Palestinian government of today.

A pussy is a person like Hitler who never held a gun in his life but helped kill millions of people and when he realized that it was all over he killed himself and had his body burned by others.
The "coward" won six military awards for his acts of courage and valor in service of Germany during WW1. These included two Iron Crosses for exceptional bravery on the battlefield.

Iron Cross 2nd class 1914

Iron Cross 1st class 1918

Military Cross 1918

Various Military Diplomas

He captured 5 enemy soldiers single-handedly armed only with a pistol.

He got wounded in the leg by a shell fragment, was sent to military hospital to recover but was eager to return to the front.

During the final stages of the war he was gassed by enemy shells, blinded temporarily and disabled.

Sure don't sound like the actions of a coward to me.

@Surenas

Zarqawi is not the nightmare but a civillian killing pussy, he should have been captured alive instead, don’t kill him, let a pig eat him.

Sigh, -_- here we go again.

As a matter of fact, Zarqawi was at the top 10 list of most wanted people on the planet. This guy was responsible for the death of hundreds of NATO forces that I remember even Japan congratulated the US for it.

The point you are trying to make is childish.

You should condemn them the least, which everybody expects.

lol does it matter, I’m no politician not supported them anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom