What's new

Iraqi group says fired shells at Saudi Arabia

@Yzd Khalifa bro I think what @Doritos11 is saying to put it in simple words is... To earn respect you must give respect. He has a point.

Good point.

I don't expect people to pay respect to me. I'm just saying either condemn it or join them in this topic.

No not victim neither am I arguing, but an equal stance to what majority of Saudis on PDF have towards us as you can see in the thread, that’s the reason, you can agree or disagree but that is my reason for not denouncing it.

So equal hypocrisy if you call it hypocrisy, it sounds fair to me.

Good, now you are being defeated once more, this shows how decent the average Iraqis are.

I'm dropping the ball here by now, since you failed to respond within the jurisdiction of the topic.

Good, now you are being defeated once more, this shows how decent the average Iraqis are.

I'm dropping the ball here by now, since you failed to respond within the jurisdiction of the topic.

Defeated what ?

Theres nothing to argue as I told you my opinion and said why it is my opinion, if you disagree than have fun, I agree with Barakah, the way most Saudis have been to us on PDF doesn’t make me want to denounce anything, infact Saudis cheer often for ISIS or some other groups, you don't see me doing the same in their case.
This shows how decent the average Saudis are ^^

Defeated what ?

Theres nothing to argue as I told you my opinion and said why it is my opinion, if you disagree than have fun, I agree with Barakah, the way most Saudis have been to us on PDF doesn’t make me want to denounce anything, infact Saudis cheer often for ISIS or some other groups, you don't see me doing the same in their case.
This shows how decent the average Saudis are ^^

This thread was created to discuss this issue not something else.

Let Iraqis kill each other, none of our own business, after all, they have been at each other's throat for a long period of time. :lol:

This thread was created to discuss this issue not something else.
Which is what is being done anyway your whining about me denouncing it.

Let Iraqis kill each other, none of our own business, after all, they have been at each other's throat for a long period of time. :lol:

Saudi Arabia’s hand in terrorism is known, no need to play games with smilies to cover anything up, your deeper into this than we are.

You know very well how the other Saudis on PDF support the terrorism in Iraq and cheer for it, so you know my points are valid, now that you know it accept it why I won't denounce anything, agree ?

@Yzd Khalifa

Let me tell you in a different way.

You yourself denounce Al Qaeda, but I don’t support Houthis or any other terrorist organization to Saudi Arabia, if I did support them however you would not denounce Al Qaeda to me, that is why.

Surely it is clear what I mean.

Last edited:
I wasn't whining, I'm just saying hypocrites are funny. :lol:

Saudi Arabia’s hand in terrorism is known, no need to play games with smilies to cover anything up, your deeper into this than we are.c

:blah: Yeah I hear this song before, stoping tripping on it, and cleanse these scums away.

Which is what is being done anyway your whining about me denouncing it.

Saudi Arabia’s hand in terrorism is known, no need to play games with smilies to cover anything up, your deeper into this than we are.c

You know very well how the other Saudis on PDF support the terrorism in Iraq and cheer for it, so you know my points are valid, now that you know it accept it why I won't denounce anything, agree ?

I know very well that Iraqis are killing each other, wether this was cheering or that was denouncing it :lol:

I wasn't whining, I'm just saying hypocrites are funny. :lol:

:blah: Yeah I hear this song before, stoping tripping on it, and cleanse these scums away.

I know very well that Iraqis are killing each other, wether this was cheering or that was denouncing it :lol:

I didn’t cheer for it, neither denounce it, when you read the mention you should know what I mean.

@Doritos11

Let me tell you in a different way.

You yourself denounce Al Qaeda, but I don’t support Houthis or any other terrorist organization to Saudi Arabia, if I did support them however you would not denounce Al Qaeda to me, that is why.

Surely it is clear what I mean.

I'm indifferent to what you think of tbqh. I'm just saying an application of double standards, and I'm exposing it that's all.

Personally, I hate all these groups from Al-Qaida to Abu Fadel Al-Abbas group.

@Doritos11

I'm indifferent to what you think of tbqh. I'm just saying an application of double standards, and I'm exposing it that's all.

Personally, I hate all these groups from Al-Qaida to Abu Fadel Al-Abbas group.

I know it is double standards, I myself said I am being a hypocrite on purpose because they are being hypocrites, mutual hypocrisy I called it.

Are you condemning it then?

I am for arresting all these groups, but condemning it here, I don’t even have a problem doing so as my stance on them is clear in other threads, the only reason I don't feel like denouncing it is these guys that have ( been ) supporting similar shit to us @JUBA @Arabian Legend

Now considering your stance on ISIS I would denounce it of course, but for them ? Nope, equal treatment.

That all is personal ^^, on political level i’m against them whatever the case.

Condemn them is all what I wanted, thanks for not applying double standards with me, at least.

I'm not responsible for other Saudi members reactions though.
I know it is double standards, I myself said I am being a hypocrite on purpose because they are being hypocrites, mutual hypocrisy I called it.

I am for arresting all these groups, but condemning it here, I don’t even have a problem doing so as my stance on them is clear in other threads, the only reason I don't feel like denouncing it is these guys that have ( been ) supporting similar shit to us @JUBA @Arabian Legend

Now considering your stance on ISIS I would denounce it of course, but for them ? Nope, equal treatment.

That all is personal ^^, on political level i’m against them whatever the case.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom