What's new

Iraqi forces arrest seven Saudi terrorists in Ramadi

Your country funds Al-Mayadeen as well
basically according to your, I must say restricted, thoughts, every news agency is funded by Iranians except for Al-arabia.

All iranian and arabian news networks have no credibility, absolutely zero! Infact let me state BBC/CNN is also biased and the King of false and biased news is Fox.

The best bet take it or leave it who cares unless you people have close contacts in government and Militaries you won't get good Intel.

Stated by a neutral Friend of yours.

basically according to your, I must say restricted, thoughts, every news agency is funded by Iranians except for Al-arabia.

Not really. The Iranians are dreaming to build an MSM Empire but it will never work with them. :lol: Here is the true MSM Empire:

Who owns the OSN network? It's KSA's
Who owns the MBC group? It's KSA's
Who owns the A.R.T network? It's KSA's
Who owns Rotana group? It's KSA's
Who owns Al-Majid network? It's KSA's

Not really. The Iranians are dreaming to build an MSM Empire but it will never work with them. Here is the true MSM Empire:
See that is the restricted thought I mentioned.

Not really. The Iranians are dreaming to build an MSM Empire but it will never work with them. :lol: Here is the true MSM Empire:

All of them are vulgar and zionist,your princess bought them with windfall oil money.Thanks to tell it.Saudi family and Zionists are 2 best freind jewish.

That's the difference between professionalism, incompetence :bounce:
Oh saudi zion :bad:

All of them are vulgar and zionist,your princess bought them with windfall oil money.Thanks to tell it.Saudi family and Zionists are 2 best freind jewish.

:lol: Persian ego much?

You have been starving to death, while your mullahs are spending your entire money to wage a global bazaar of terror :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom