What's new

Iraq orders Turkey to 'immediately' withdraw troops sent across border

The pro-Turkey camp claim that since Iraq is weak, the it is perfectly fine to do whatever you want with it.

Is this something to be proud of?

If Iraq is weak, then help it stand on its feat. That's what neighbor's should do, not abuse those in a weaker situation. The wheel always turns. No country will remain in the same position forever. If Turkey one day gets weaker, would you want your neighbors to help your or abuse you?

Too much exposure to RT and PressTV would indeed make one ask such questions...

That's what we're doing by training Iraqi Arabs and Kurds against ISIS. Helping a neighbour out. Because the situation in Iraq has a huge impact in Turkey more than any other country. Be it economically, securitywise or as in refugee waves...

Too much exposure to RT and PressTV would indeed make one ask such questions...

That's what we're doing by training Iraqi Arabs and Kurds against ISIS. Helping a neighbour out. Because the situation in Iraq has a huge impact in Turkey more than any other country. Be it economically, securitywise or as in refugee waves...

You can't force help on someone. If the government of that country considers your action to be wrong, shouldn't the country take that into consideration? I can't break into someone's house and start cleaning their dishes, and if they complain, tell them, "Fck off, idiot, I'm HELPING you! Moron"

Funny to read, your whole warfare is based one s-400. Your stupid sam system is in our missiles, so doesn't matter. From sea, air and ground that thing will be destroyed:-).
You know, that is a lot of bull...It will tak..e a lot more what Turkey and NATO have in their arsenal to achieve that :cheers:

i have a question
why did isil did not do anything to the advancing turks
1 they are afraid to fight them because they are powerful but they are not afraid to attack france russia iran iraq syria egypt
2 they are afraid of annoying their business partner because they have no where else to sell their stolen oil
3 erdogan is the leader of all terror movements in the middle east
4 none of the above

Iraq is a battlefield, a mountain of gold if you will, over which the world is fighting. Iraq was back in the islamic History under Ottomans and Tatars and before islam under Persians . it's always been an attractive destination for invaders.
not cool so they are weak after the invasion that doesnt make it right to invade and steal

As usual, turkey being the model terrorist state by terrorizing not only its own citizens but also the citizens from neighboring countries. World must unite to finally put an end to the terrorist state of turkey.

i have a question
why did isil did not do anything to the advancing turks
1 they are afraid to fight them because they are powerful but they are not afraid to attack france russia iran iraq syria egypt
2 they are afraid of annoying their business partner because they have no where else to sell their stolen oil
3 erdogan is the leader of all terror movements in the middle east
4 none of the above

not cool so they are weak after the invasion that doesnt make it right to invade and steal

Daesh is in a war of recruitment with the other groups, and they see Turks as potential future soldiers of their proclaimed caliphate, so in case Daesh attacks Turkey, Turks would automatically join Al Qaeda and Ahrar and other groups that are fighting Daesh which is catastrophic for them, they will never attack Turkey. not militarily at least bc in one of their newest propaganda videos, they attacked the nationalist secular ideology of Turkey .

You can't force help on someone. If the government of that country considers your action to be wrong, shouldn't the country take that into consideration? I can't break into someone's house and start cleaning their dishes, and if they complain, tell them, "Fck off, idiot, I'm HELPING you! Moron"

Then let me explain this way, if that house was abandoned by its owners to the sickest gang in the neighbourhood along with all the goodies and furnitures within it, hence creating problems to the neighbours, then its former owner wouldn't have that much of a say when it comes to what will happen to the house since it has been claimed by a new owner, who happen to invite Turkey to help dealing with the rest of the gang.

what are you talking about? Turkey has an agreement in place with Kurdish government in Iraq to train Peshmerga
Turkish troops have been in Iraq for 2 YEARS, this is called a rotation of troops

if Iraq has a problem then they should deal with Kurdish side acting as an independent state
Turkey has done nothing wrong and is helping Kurdish side not forcefully providing help to Iraqi government

They distanced themselves, Germany even refused to share intelligence with the Turks. If it was the case, as you claim, NATO would have sent Turkey some equipment to shore up her defenses against the deployment of the S400 by the Russians, which made almost half of their SW-SE airspace unflyable.

Lol yep , if only the Russian base was in range of simple artillery , If only................

Its all with KRG approval, Turkey needs KRG on its side mainly against pkk but also as one of the biggest trading partners in ME.
Funny how Iraqi Central goverment gets bothered by 600 Turkish soldiers that train Peshmerga, but doesnt really do anything to recapture half of its country from isis.
Not even you can deny that Iraqi goverment is Iranian puppet regime.

WTH?? Iraq cant even fight ISIS on its own, since its soldiers run away when they see ISIS battle hardened soldiers who aren't scared of dying/blowing themselves up for their cause, reason ISIS has grown so strong with all the cash, U.S/U.K/western military equipment it seized from Iraqi Army/military when they easily overran Iraq last year.
Its a fact that Iraqi government is almost non existent and weak, they cn barely control Baghdad, forget about the whole of Iraq, so they have to rely on other non state actors/groups like Shia/Sunni militias to fight off ISIS and other extremists groups , plus there are also Iranian soldiers in Iraq training their own Shia proxies/militias and fighting for their own interests in tandem with the non existent Shia Iraqi government. In short, the Iraqi government can do with all the help it can get against ISIS since it has proven time and time again that its incapable of tackling ISIS on its own, so it should welcome Turkey's move and cooperate with them to get rid of ISIS.:pop:

WTH?? Iraq cant even fight ISIS on its own, since its soldiers run away when they see ISIS battle hardened soldiers who aren't scared of dying/blowing themselves up for their cause, reason ISIS has grown so strong with all the cash, U.S/U.K/western military equipment it seized from Iraqi Army/military when they easily overran Iraq last year.
Its a fact that Iraqi government is almost non existent and weak, they cn barely control Baghdad, forget about the whole of Iraq, so they have to rely on other non state actors/groups like Shia/Sunni militias to fight off ISIS and other extremists groups , plus there are also Iranian soldiers in Iraq training their own Shia proxies/militias and fighting for their own interests in tandem with the non existent Shia Iraqi government. In short, the Iraqi government can do with all the help it can get against ISIS since it has proven time and time again that its incapable of tackling ISIS on its own, so it should welcome Turkey's move and cooperate with them to get rid of ISIS.:pop:
turkey fighting Isis? That's a good joke if I ever heard one

Turkey fighting ISIS. Talk about the joke of the century. Do you work at The Onion or the Comedy Central?

Back
Top Bottom