What's new

Iran's strategic port offer to help India bypass Pakistan

I have my own english:P my bad luck that Oxford not interested to add something I prefer is correct:sad:
I was not correcting you there.. I meant I agree with you on that point. I have a feeling you are getting me wrong on several counts today.
Just to clarify :
1. I'm not a war-monger. I believe military boots on the ground is bad for business in particular and a peaceful life in general. I personally enjoy finer aspects of life.
2. So far as the topic of the thread is concerned, a whole new dimension is opening up and people like me believe in working towards greater economic cooperation and social stability.

Hope you understand :)

Last edited:
I was not correcting you there.. I meant I agree with you on that point. I have a feeling you are getting me wrong on several counts today.
Just to clarify :
1. I'm not a war-monger. I believe military boots on the ground is bad for business in particular and a peaceful life in general.
2. So far as the topic of the thread is concerned, a whole new dimension is opening up and people like me believe in working towards greater economic cooperation and social stability.

Hope you understand :)
And you get wrong in this one:P I was just trolling ab itna budhu bhi nahi:wink:
everyone doing what is best for their nation and a strong economy is the simple answer to go forward.

Initially it was known as IPI pipeline (Iran Pakistan and India pipeline). India dropped
It was always known as the IP pipeline, we thought of adding you but then decided not to.

Back
Top Bottom