What's new

Iran's Rouhani urges Muslims to fix Islam's global image

I asked you before who was responsible but my comment was removed, I suspect by the same person who banned Legionnaire. So mind telling me who is responsible so I can confront him directly.

I'm not at a liberty to do that brother. If you can post a thread in the GHQ section and you will get an answer from the moderator who did it.

Bro,

He comes into this section attempting to troll, then he starts crying to moderators when he gets dealt with. These people are obsessed with the Iranian section. They're just obsessed trolls it seems. Iranians in general could not care any less about their turk section and never post there.

I'll settle things as best I can bro.

Although I didn't really care the regular slurs by the troll as I had not reported any of them and my actual problem was with Legionnaire's undeserved ban but since you apparently decided to let him slip through yet again despite the dozens of proofs of his racist insults against Turkey, its founder and its people, You left me no other choice but to take it as your, hence the moderation's blessing to insult other nations by saying things like donkeys and gay turds to their founders. So when you see me sharing my two cent about Iran's Grand Molester I will expect the same tolerance you guys have been showing to Iranian trolls.

If such thing is necessary to deal with the filth, I wouldn't mind making them taste their own medicine.

It's okay if you don't wanna tell me who was responsible, but I ask you to make sure the mod who was responsible from it will go through these messages. Thanks.

Dude, it is you who comes here, insults Iran and provokes nationalistic feelings of Iranians causing caustic responses. Do not come here, if you can not handle it. Tell this to your compatriots too. I don't post in Turkish section. Other Iranians also took a united and principled stand not to post there long time ago. We do not even visit your section. But you guys have a fetish to come over here and provoke nationalistic feelings of Iranians. The only explanation I can find, is that you guys have a low self steam and low self image with regard to your country. Just pack up and leave. You won't be missed.

lol

His stomach must be really strong to say something like that with a straight face.

Maybe mullahs should be the first to start doing that by abolishing medieval practices like stoning, mutilation and torture over ridiculous charges like blasphemy, apostasy and heresy hence take Iran back to 21st century. Maybe Iran should stop being the capital of the most controversial executions and human right abuses. No?

Do your research. None of those punishments are legal (stoning was but was abolished a couple of years ago).

I don't know why you are defending LegionnairE so much. I did not read 1 constructive or positive thing in his comments in this section. It was 100% trolling, derailing and hate.

The only reason you're here is because you're only about 75% trolling, derailing and hate, 20% neutral and maybe 5% positive.

As I have said many times, I find the Iranian section the most entertaining part in the entire PDF as you cannot find things like Qaher the 6th gen stealth fighter, flying boats, suicide boats that being used against a static mock up aircraft carrier 250m off the shore in a so-called military exercise, UAV's with shopping cart wheels, female mullah ninjas, tinkered ancient North Korean tech being introduced as technological breakthroughs, Iranian Ayetulah calling to repair the image of Islam, etc... in anyother section. So excuse me if I want my shair fair from this comedy. If you or your fellow compatriots cannot handle it without making the most outrageous and racist insults in a hysterical episode to those who dare to disagree with the Mullah Wonderland, then maybe it is you who should reconsider participating in this forum. Just pack up and leave.

Then don't cry to the mods when you get a mouthful. If it is entertaining for you why then the crying to mods and complaining about it?

The truth of the matter is, that you are no better. You built a drone that was too heavy to fly and you had to beg Israeilis to come in and fix it for you. After all in a country where such creationist ideologues run around, not much else can be expected from you guys either: Adnan Oktar, Turkey's famed creationist, loves his ladies

By the way, at least Iran has achieved some really serious milestones, which you can only dream of. For instance being member of the space club capable of orbital launch or having access to complete nuclear fuel cycle and nuclear reactor engineering. Things that Turkey still can not even dream of in 21st century.

When you talk like that, you will have a mouthful. As I said.

That's what I'm talking about, if you feel cornered come to us with things like these as we can easily debunk most of the BS you have been fed with with solid evidence by third parties and watch you squirm and crawl back to your corner in front of all the international audience which makes it even more fun. I mean, what can be more hilarious than seeing an Iranian claiming to have several times better industrial and scientific infrastructure than that of Turkey in an international forum :lol:

However if it comes to petty insults like donkey, khar, etc... everyone can do that. So come to us with things like those so that we can have our fun.

Dude, you are suffering from extreme case of low self image with regard to your nationality. When Iran performs an orbital injection, NASA confirms it. I have never seen NASA confirm a Turkish orbital injection. So the BS is your claims and your fake patriotism.

It is US department of Energy that builds life size fully functional replicas of Iranian nuclear facilities in order to understand them better. I have never heard US department of energy building life size functional replicas of any Turkish facility. Since there is no need to replicate BS. Only real stuff get the honor of being replicated.

By the way, how much Israel charged you guys for fixing the Turkish drones that could not fly because they were designed too heavy to fly? Israeli technical expertise do not come cheap, you know.

On contrary, I'm proud of my nationality. Like I said, I just can't get enough of pulling the legs of the fanboys and watch them while they lose it :)

Turkish made satellites are like at least 20 times bigger than the toaster sized Iranian ones, so naturally it requires a much bigger vehicle to deliver it into space than the ones produced with ancient Korean tech in Iran. Those things are only good for delivering things lie microwaves and monkeys into the space. So using third parties like China as a mean to deliver our satellite into its destination instead of investing billions of dollars into doing it shouldn't really come as a big surprise.

ScreenShot204_zps79ee70dc.jpg

1429830260674.jpg

gokturk-2-uydusu-yarin-uzaya-firlatiliyor.jpg

If you are indeed interested in the Turkish space programs, you are welcome to visit our dedicated thread: Turkish Space Programs

As for your nuclear sector, I wonder what has Iran achived by it other than all the sanctions, misery and several assassinated scientists? What kind of contribution did it make to Iranian economy? I mean, you poked uranium with sticks in underground caves for years due to fear of airstrikes by Israel and what exactly did you achive? Did it worth the trouble? :lol:

As for Turkish UAVs;

ANKA S GORUNUMLU UCAK UCUS TESTI KISA - YouTube
618b62bf-e761-45f6-875d-da016a1fdc8e.jpg

For more info: Anka MALE UAV Program | Page 72
Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs | Page 31

Satellites are not hard to do. Iran has wanted to do the same thing as Turkey - get other nations to launch satellites - for ages, but when the Americans kept blocking these Iran decided to do everything itself, which includes developing the SLVs.

Your UAVs are again done with foreign help whereas Iran has resulted done all you have done but better or earlier. Shahed-129 was in service earlier than Anka while Fotros is beyond anything Turkey has today.

Back
Top Bottom