What's new

Iran's manned space capsule

According to unofficial Chinese internet sources, an Iranian participation in the future Chinese space station program has been discussed. This involvement might range from simply sending astronauts to the 60 tons class space station to contributing with development of a space laboratory module. International manned space cooperation has officially been disclosed for the first time after the launch of the Chinese Shenzhou 7 spacecraft.

Excellent. :D

The Americans thought that by keeping us away from the International Space Station they could slow down our space development.

Now America has retired their entire space shuttle program, and they need Russian rockets to send their astronauts into space. :P

Excellent. :D

The Americans thought that by keeping us away from the International Space Station they could slow down our space development.

Now America has retired their entire space shuttle program, and they need Russian rockets to send their astronauts into space. :P

This is a temporary

This will make Iran the 4th nation in the world to be able to independently send human beings into space. After the USA + Russia + China.

Not sure about the Indian program, their official target right now is to start the "first round of the selection process" for potential astronauts in 2020. Which means a possible launch in 2025, though they could do it sooner if they sort out their bureaucracy.

Some Idiots are aimlessly are starting a debate, why India wants to send astranauts to Space? :hitwall:
What to do with some of these idiots.

Some Idiots are aimlessly are starting a debate, why India wants to send astranauts to Space? :hitwall:
What to do with some of these idiots.

That's the official deadline set by the Indian Government. Nothing wrong with sending humans into space.

That's the official deadline set by the Indian Government. Nothing wrong with sending humans into space.

kill them all ...

what is wrong with this guys ???

Sometimes Democracy can be frustrating. Work is going on but slow.
The lauch vehicle for carrying the astranauts is due to test in 2014. But i don think, work have started in building capsule or training astronauts.
They just saying "its a democracy. its right to discuss".

Project will go on, albeit slowly. maybe even later Iranians.

I am sure they can do this in 2016 ...

what is the problem ???

is there any wahhabi Jesus in India ???

they say " space tech is haram " :D

Sometimes Democracy can be frustrating. Work is going on but slow.
The lauch vehicle for carrying the astranauts is due to test in 2014. But i don think, work have started in building capsule or training astronauts.
They just saying "its a democracy. its right to discuss".

Project will go on, albeit slowly. maybe even later Iranians.

GSLV MK II ???

Well , I doubt we send any human to space ..... sending semi- heavy and heavy satellite to MEO and GEO's orbit is our 1st goal in our space program ...

we need budget for making other things .... like air liner .... we have plane to make an prototype of airliner with 150 passenger capacity till 2018 .... so we need spend money in Metallurgy , Micro device and making strong navy ....

India is definitely more advanced in space research compared to Iran. I don't think anyone has any doubt about it.
However, so far Iran has progresses really fast. In case they can launch a GEO satellite successfully any time soon as Iran said, then they are almost equal but lets see.

Well , I doubt we send any human to space ..... sending semi- heavy and heavy satellite to MEO and GEO's orbit is our 1st goal in our space program ...

we need budget for making other things .... like air liner .... we have plane to make an prototype of airliner with 150 passenger capacity till 2018 .... so we need spend money in Metallurgy , Micro device and making strong navy ....

you are wrong bro !!!

scientists working hard on this project in Amir kabir university ...

baradar in che harfie

dastore aghaye khameneii hast ...

midonid talash baraye residan be in hadaf maro saheb che technology haye pishrafteyi mikone ???

in che rabti be airliner dare ???

Back
Top Bottom