What's new

Iran's Leader Dares Saudi Arabia to Start an Enrichment Program

Americans got too many technologies from Germans after ww2, does it mean that they did nothing after? Iran under toughest sanctions not only has proceeded its program but has developed it in all aspects , that's why 5+1 is negotiating with Iran.

nowhere did I say everything Iran achieved was thanks to a foreign country, I was merely mentioning that Iran also received some help with its nuclear program.

460344main_201006020006hq_lores.jpg

"Dares"? Who is this supposed Iranian Arab whose country has been isolated, sanctioned and humiliated by the entire world for the past 36 years? The same country that will never develop nuclear weapons?:lol:

KSA will built 30 nuclear power plants before 2030.

I have had this discussion with you before. Saudi Arabia will not built those nuclear power stations, they will have someone else built them. Any future power stations that Saudi Arabia builds will be done with the assistance and know how from foreign experts.

Saudis are not dumb but the education system, culture and work ethic is not the same as what is found in other parts of the world.

nowhere did I say everything Iran achieved was thanks to a foreign country, I was merely mentioning that Iran also received some help with its nuclear program.

Agreed but Libya received the same package, but they couldn't make a single centriffuge .... moreover since revolution Iran has been sanctioned on sesitive technologies ....

Maybe they can not enrich uranium but let's agree that they are really good at this one :

View attachment 213695

View attachment 213697

View attachment 213714

OK ! ... Only " sometimes "
That was a reckless form of sport reflecting severe indifference and immaturity. I don't like it nor agree with it. Let's see if your kids are any better. As you see in the picture below, they are wearing shirts that say "the Gate of Needs". You do know that they are referring to Um Al Baneen that was honored with this title "the Gate of Needs" in Arabic "باب الحوائج". You do also know who Um Al Baneen is (the second wife of Imam Ali). The idea here is that they are indoctrinated to request her help by stating her name "Ya Um Al Baneen".

Um Al Baneen isn't related to the prophet (even if we consider this to be a legitimate excuse). She is being glorified for happening to be one wife (among many) of Imam Ali and for being the mother of Al Abbas Bin Ali. A 7th century classic Arabian tribal war between Bany Umayyah, and Bany Hashim is still pretty much ruling in Iran. If you remove all the labels, and compare it with thousand other Arabian tribal wars, you will find out that it was just "another one".

Gate of Needs.png

Last edited:
That was a reckless form of sport reflecting severe indifference and immaturity. I don't like it nor agree with it. Let's see if your kids are any better. As you see in the picture below, they are wearing shirts that say "the Gate of Needs". You do know that they are referring to Um Al Baneen that was honored with this title "the Gate of Needs" in Arabic "باب الحوائج". You do also know who Um Al Baneen is (the second wife of Imam Ali). The idea here is that they are indoctrinated to request her help by stating her name "Ya Um Al Baneen".

Um Al Baneen isn't related to the prophet (even if we consider this to be a legitimate excuse). She is being glorified for happening to be one wife (among many) of Imam Ali and for being the mother of Al Abbas Bin Ali. A 7th century classic Arabian tribal war between Bany Umayyah, and Bany Hashim is still pretty much ruling in Iran. If you remove all the labels, and compare it with thousand other Arabian tribal wars, you will find out that it was just "another one".

View attachment 213883

Is that the best you can do, you Takfiri? Trying to find fault with people's beliefs? No wonder you guys are so crazy.

At any rate, you guys are being exposed for what you are: the enemy of humanity. The world is shunning you people.

This thread is about something else. It is about a challenge. Which you will definitely fail to meet.

View attachment 213883
as I'm aware باب الحوائج are two People , Imam Musa Kazem (pbuh) (seventh Imam) and Abbas ibn Ali (pbuh)

View attachment 213883

As if all those who were related to the prophet (pbuh) directly were respected and glorified ... moreover the phrase refers to 2 other persons " Imam Mosa Kazem" and "Abas ibn Ali" not Um Al Baneen ... and people beliefs has got nothing with your so-called tribal wars back 7th century .

Back
Top Bottom