What's new

Irans intelligence agency busts major Israeli terrorist group

You seem to be a great fan of press tv mate, the gospel of truth:angel:/
The question is not which source is correct and which source is not. News today is manipulated in a way, to cater the need of people for gaining higher TRP. Whether it is Press TV , Fox News, or some Indian News channel for that matter they all cater their news in same way.

Media is an important tool for propoganda which has an ability to influense public opinion.
I have no right to comment on Press TV and how accurate the news source is dear sir, but we as consumer should not start believing in anything that today's media says(i am not singling out only Iranian this goes for all of as)

I think the particular news channel in question was once responsible for rioting in kashmir once.
They had reported that US soldiers had burned Holy Quran, this enraged Shia Kashmiris and they they had torched a christian church. This particular news was not reported by any other news channel and Indian govt had banned this media outlet.
so if news is not in your interest then it is propaganda. in this case all reliable press reported that US soldiers burn the Quran means presstv's report was the truth but maybe this truth is not in your favor. you already admitted you are against the truth if the truth does not support your interest

They already killed half the nuclear scientists in Iran.
Mission accomplished

i believe 3 or 4 were killed in targetted assasinations.....so that's half the nuclear scientists in Iran?

:what:

you're a Muslim and you are celebrating the assassination of another Muslim -- one which never imposed harm on you, your family or your surroundings.

no wonder the Muslim world is so disjointed

They already killed half the nuclear scientists in Iran.
Mission accomplished

yes 3 scientists is half of tens of thousands.
stupid shutor

i believe 3 or 4 were killed in targetted assasinations.....so that's half the nuclear scientists in Iran?

:what:

you're a Muslim and you are celebrating the assassination of another Muslim -- one which never imposed harm on you, your family or your surroundings.

no wonder the Muslim world is so disjointed

He is not a muslim. he is a zionist agent payd to come here and troll.

Yes
Infact I think they killed more but the Iraniam goverment is too embarrassed to say it in public.
As I said before I support the Iranian nuclear weapons program but I can't really say I am not enjoying the sanctions and assassinations.

Yes
Infact I think they killed more but the Iraniam goverment is too embarrassed to say it in public.
As I said before I support the Iranian nuclear weapons program but I can't really say I am not enjoying the sanctions and assassinations.

enjoy Arab ! enjoy :mamba:

Yes

it's actually in Iran's interest to mention these assasinations in public because it garners support for the government, garners nationalist sentiment, and it highlights the aggression and double-standards of the West -- which claims that Iran is the one doing the aggression (when in fact, it is not)

where's the logic in this bro? you support the program but you support the targetted killing of those working for the program (people just doing their JOBS)?

sanctions are hurting common people in Iran and hurting/isolating the economy but will they cause any paradigm shift? I think they are counter-productive actually.

Yes
I am enjoying watching how stupid you people are.
you probably have a few westerns helping you type your comments.

WTF !?

Do you know why they can't do this in KSA ?

think about it ! i will ask you soon ? :D
Do what?
why would be destroy our economy from sanctions and so on for nukes we can just buy from pakistan?
After we get the nukes we can use them to defend ourselves when we build our own nukes. The fact is its confirmed that KSA has nukes, there is a disagreement however on the number (2 or 5-6) and location(KSA or pakistan).

Do what?
why would be destroy our economy from sanctions and so on for nukes we can just buy from pakistan?
After we get the nukes we can use them to defend ourselves when we build our own nukes. The fact is its confirmed that KSA has nukes, there is a disagreement however on the number (2 or 5-6) and location(KSA or pakistan).
Yes I heard you have a few hundred thousands.
don't forget your death star.

Iran should be worried.

Do what?

Who told you that we are going to sell you our nukes? Are you in your right mind? Pakistan's nukes are Pakistan's national assets and you will never see them even in your dreams not even if you give us half of your oil fields, but maybe if you give us all your oil fields we will think about it to give you just one. You can also never make any nuke since you do not have the scientific and technological infrastructure to build them. They are not chocolates. Saudi Arabia does not even have a single centrifuge or a reactor. So stop imaging things in daylight.

Back
Top Bottom