What's new

Iran's indigenous self-propelled howitzer unveiled

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Iran's indigenous self-propelled howitzer unveiled

TEHRAN (BNS): Iran has unveiled its indigenous wheeled 155-mm self-propelled howitzer developed by Defense Industries Organization.

“The 155-mm self-propelled howitzer has been designed and manufactured by the Defense Industries Organization’s creative and innovative experts with the aim of increasing the mobility of artillery units of the Iranian armed forces,” Tehran Times quoted Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi as saying.

The new weapon has increased mobility, enhanced maneuverability, longer firing range, a higher rate of fire, and lower production costs in comparison with the tracked self-propelled howitzers, the Minister said.

In the near future the artillery gun will be mass-produced and delivered to the artillery units of the Iranian armed forces, the report quoting the Minister added.

Iran's indigenous self-propelled howitzer unveiled - Brahmand.com

Every six days I hear the news, Iran launches so and so, sometimes 5th gen planes, SAMs, tanks, etc etc. But dont see any pic of that.

Every six days I hear the news, Iran launches so and so, sometimes 5th gen planes, SAMs, tanks, etc etc. But dont see any pic of that.

yeah i also never saw ant picture ..

yeah i also never saw ant picture ..

who's fault is that Indian?
2_8912150793_L600.jpg

6_8912150793_L600.jpg

8_8912150793_L600.jpg

12_8912150793_L600.jpg

How come Iran developed so many things in one day ?

Congratulation! :tup:

Isn't this similar to Abu Dhabi Defence Exhibition show

sam1070b.jpg

sam1073b.jpg

^sarcastic, many countries develop technology in long run, Iran seemed so quickly in develop many first-generation stuffs.

^ BACK-UP source if anything China helping! Source pls! Not talk too much w/o proof :lol:

I think, it is Iran mastermind engineers

^sarcastic, many countries develop technology in long run, Iran seemed so quickly in develop many first-generation stuffs.

this isn't exactly rocket science
plus Iran has the fastest scientific growth on earth

All these designs are copies of the French self-propelled howitzer. I forgot its name.
But hey, if a design works, why not copy it? The world copied a lot of stuff from us Persians back in the day, it's time to return the favor.

Back
Top Bottom