What's new

Iran's indigenous self-propelled howitzer unveiled

mr butt hurt Iraqi
not a single Iranian here ever claimed that this howitzer is anything special. We are proud that we can produce this thing however and we are pround that we are doing it ourselves. You came here with wise remarks and you're continuing with wise remarks about Iran. Buying American overpriced junk with money that you don't have is one thing, making everything yourself and gaining experience from it is another.

All your life you have been brainwashed to hate Iran. Look where it got you. hate all you want, see if Iran gives a rats azz

Last thing first, I don't hate Iran or Iranians or even you in particular. I was a draftee in 1980 and was horrified by what I saw on both sides of that useless war. I will admit to not having any use for the current theocratic system in Iran and having nothing but disgust for your president and the Revolutionary Guards. Even if I did hate Iran and Iranians, it and they had nothing to do with the condition of my country at the present time (unless you wish to admit to interfering in Iraq's internal affairs). That is the fault of Saddam, stupid sectarian violence, and foreign extremists.

As for the lack of an indigenous arms production capability in Iraq, well, we've had problems since pretty much forever with bad government and more recently anti-Iraqi forces and extremists. (You could have kept Sadr, for instance.)

The American equipment is hardly junk, although some of it is not the most modern, e.g. M113. We also have Russian, British, Ukranian, Pakistani, Brazilian, and South African equipment. Much of this was donated, but, hey, we lost a war to a superpower.

Your little howitzer is very nice, but the press release with it was a bit over the top. You may not have made outrageous claims for it on this board, but your military press people did.

One last thing before your are dismissed, your choice of names to call me either demonstrates a lack of imagination or some deep-seated, repressed tendency on your part.

May God bless you. You are dismissed.

Last thing first, I don't hate Iran or Iranians or even you in particular. I was a draftee in 1980 and was horrified by what I saw on both sides of that useless war. I will admit to not having any use for the current theocratic system in Iran and having nothing but disgust for your president and the Revolutionary Guards. Even if I did hate Iran and Iranians, it and they had nothing to do with the condition of my country at the present time (unless you wish to admit to interfering in Iraq's internal affairs). That is the fault of Saddam, stupid sectarian violence, and foreign extremists.

As for the lack of an indigenous arms production capability in Iraq, well, we've had problems since pretty much forever with bad government and more recently anti-Iraqi forces and extremists. (You could have kept Sadr, for instance.)

The American equipment is hardly junk, although some of it is not the most modern, e.g. M113. We also have Russian, British, Ukranian, Pakistani, Brazilian, and South African equipment. Much of this was donated, but, hey, we lost a war to a superpower.

Your little howitzer is very nice, but the press release with it was a bit over the top. You may not have made outrageous claims for it on this board, but your military press people did.

One last thing before your are dismissed, your choice of names to call me either demonstrates a lack of imagination or some deep-seated, repressed tendency on your part.

don't try to act like a tough guy bro, cuz you aint.
and welcome to the club, nobody in their right minds likes the Iranian regime or that little baboon nejad.

As for the press release, well sherlock, wtf do you expect Iran to do? To say that we made a blah howitzer that isn't really that great blah blah... It's an Iranian made weapon and its owners can and will advertise it however the hell they want.
I said those American weapons are junk because they are useless in the hands of a country like Iraq. What happened when the Americans invaded you in 91 and 2003? They made you look like a fool. Look at Pakistan, they buy what they need. You Arab countries instead buy everything from the military issued underwear to F-16s! Even your military doctorine is given to you.
Anyways, I don't see why I should be talking about Iraq or you talking about my country. The fact that you had to start this issue shows me that somebody is a tad bit on the butthurt side.

oh and Iran does interfere in Iraqi affairs, but let me tell you smtg. Those Iraqis gladly accepting Iranian cash and training ARE IRAQI CITIZENS. If there are men inside your country willing to prostitute themselves to other countries, than there is smtg wrong in Iraq ;)
have a nice life habibi

Iran did not fought with Iraqis, Iran fought with Saddam with all western and arabs back army, even other arab countries soldier. so you can understand how Iran is in ME if you have seen first hand militarily.what ever you think about Texas. but now iran is host for her Iraqi brothers off course not for Bathies may someone tend to be here.

T-155 Storm

t155_firtina.jpg

Dear Iraqi brother

I do not know who you are, so what i say is in general , not particularly about you.
I have seen many Iraqi soldier"first hand" who did not want to fight with their Irani brothers in imposed war.
to me is very natural Iraqies in general and Bathies particularly do not like revolutionary guard of Iran, because they distracted Saddam dream about Iran and Iranian are proud of their act in war.
I agree with you that war was useless and result-less to Iraq but i had to defense and war was imposed to us.
why Iran should not inter to Iraq issues as long as Iraq has a military base of MOK there.why Iran should stay way as long as Iran's the biggest enemy(US) is in your home. But I wish Iran help Iraq to become free of US and Iran's friend.
I have many Iraqi exiled friend and relative that is result of massacre machine of Bath and Saddam.i hope they can return home and live with you in peace.

May peace be upon us both, Cyrus.

I look forward to the time when the remaining American forces can leave Iraq, but I appreciate the fact that they did not leave us defenseless immediately after the 2003 invasion. In the meantime, Iran does not need to help Iraq become free of the United States. The Americans are withdrawing from Iraq in good time, and I believe it is in the best interests of Iraq to remain friends with the Americans, the British, and with all our neighbors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom