What's new

Irans future soldier program

Parthianshot

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Does anyone have more info on this project. Like when its due, whether thats a Fateh assualt rifle or m4 etc..?

1836697_10152437521468603_992161681275308005_o.jpg
1781645_10152438183978603_236377302204341121_o (1).jpg
761133_834.jpg
DSC_0587.jpg

The project is called ''Sarbaz Velayat(SARV)''.

This is Iran's future soldiers project which will include new communication, armor, navigation system, new 5.56mm individual weapon and computer.

Rumor has it that SARV will be operational by next year(not confirmed).

This project is being conducted by DIO individual weapons group.
JZmUFyA.jpg

ZmP2SLD.jpg

sVRSelI.jpg

AKmFi1S.jpg

Some details of project in Persian.
DSC_0599.jpg

Prototype of Basir navigation software
DSC_0622.jpg

Here is another infantry program called ''Sarbaz Emruz'', the AK is 5.56mm Sarbaz.
NhvYY4d.jpg

Iranian made camel back which was seen in ''Sarbaz Emruz''
DSC_0586.jpg

20141019_141001.jpg

Original M4 or Replica of M4 ?????
Copy of M4, Iran hasn't received any M4s.

The project is called ''Sarbaz Velayat(SARV)''.

This is Iran's future soldiers project which will include new communication, armor, navigation system, new 5.56mm individual weapon and computer.

Rumor has it that SARV will be operational by next year(not confirmed).

This project is being conducted by DIO individual weapons group.
JZmUFyA.jpg

ZmP2SLD.jpg

sVRSelI.jpg

AKmFi1S.jpg

Some details of project in Persian.
DSC_0599.jpg

Prototype of Basir navigation software
DSC_0622.jpg

Here is another infantry program called ''Sarbaz Emruz'', the AK is 5.56mm Sarbaz.
NhvYY4d.jpg

Iranian made camel back which was seen in ''Sarbaz Emruz''
DSC_0586.jpg

20141019_141001.jpg

Copy of M4, Iran hasn't received any M4s.
So is this going to be standard issue or just for some soldiers?

Btw, that looks like the american special forces helmet some Iraqi troops are using right now.

So is this going to be standard issue or just for some soldiers?

Btw, that looks like the american special forces helmet some Iraqi troops are using right now.
As i said in WAFF the budget will be the main issue, ''SARV'' project is going to be expensive so most likely it will be delivered to Army and IRGC special forces.

''Sarbaz Emruz'' has more chance to be a more general program but nothing is certain.

And here is ''Sarbaz Emruz'' project Armor which I forgot to include in my previous post.
P1000228.JPG

As i said in WAFF the budget will be the main issue, ''SARV'' project is going to be expensive so most likely it will be delivered to Army and IRGC special forces.

''Sarbaz Emruz'' has more chance to be a more general program but nothing is certain.

And here is ''Sarbaz Emruz'' project Armor which I forgot to include in my previous post.
P1000228.JPG
Other than the pack, I thought many Iranian units were already as well equipped as what the sarbaz e emrooz is aiming for, no?

Other than the pack, I thought many Iranian units were already as well equipped as what the sarbaz e emrooz is aiming for, no?
Some IRGC units are but not all of them(conscripts), some army units are also equipped with new body armor and helmets but it is less wide spread than IRGC(although I saw conscripts in 92th Armored division were also equipped with new body armors and helmets) .

So Iran's future soldier program includes illegal copies of patented US M-4s, Oakley wear and MICH helmets?

So Iran's future soldier program includes illegal copies of patented US M-4s, Oakley wear and MICH helmets?
his do you knew they are illegal copies ? Have you inspected them from close .what you see is just some small resemblance nothing more.

his do you knew they are illegal copies ? Have you inspected them from close .what you see is just some small resemblance nothing more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom