What's new

Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif arrived in India to meet Modi

I don't even know what a RAW agent is, and I'm sure nobody in Iran knows or cares either.

It's a port for exporting goods, not a military base. If India wanted to infiltrate Pakistan they'd just cut out the middle man (the port) and do it like any other country would by just going to Iran... and crossing over to Pakistan.

They already do that in Iran along with their many "consulates" in Afghanistan.

The reason we know about the inflitration is because of Kulbushan Yadhav who was caught in Balochistan and used the port as a cover for business activities in the area, they interrogated him and managed to uncover his network originating in Iran.

I don't even know what a RAW agent is, and I'm sure nobody in Iran knows or cares either.

It's a port for exporting goods, not a military base. If India wanted to infiltrate Pakistan they'd just cut out the middle man (the port) and do it like any other country would by just going to Iran... and crossing over to Pakistan.
Just because you dont know what a RAW agent is that ain't gonna stop em from infiltration

I guess you're one of those Pakistanis who whines and biches that Iran isnt a "friend" to Pakistan when Iran goes to visit India while at the same time DOING NOTHING to show Iran that Pakistan is her good friend.

When it comes to Iran, Pakistanis like you are all talk no action. YOu expect Iran to be Pakistan's trusted reliable ally, WITH NO EFFORT INVESTED to achieve that...keep dreaming..

US gives a S*** so wtf are you talking about? because you think Iran isnt important doesnt make that the truth or reality. No one is being self dellusional except you- its dellusional to think a state like Iran has no importance(its actually the actual evidence of your delusional thinking)

REALLY? What about :
military power?(North Korea for eg)
NUclear power?(NK has it while not being "rich")
strategic location(Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, etc)
asymmetrical warfare capabilities(Iran has it and US+ GCC + NATO cant contain it properly)
Natural resources(eg. Iran - the world is running lower on them but still needs them)

Stop oversimplifying and learn more about your world
Doing nothing? Look everyone this is what an ungrateful nation the persians are. Your a joke, why dont you get out under your rock and take a look at what we have done.

Also while your at it do change your flags
@StormBreaker @Mangus Ortus Novem @POTTER

why is trying to broker peace a bad thing? If a war happens of your doorstep then it will affect you weather you like it or not! I am amazed at people who think that Pakistan's efforts in calming things and calling PM names because he doesn't want another war on our doorstep. Maybe you can tell us benefits of war with iran vis a vis iran?
Not for people that don't deserve it. Let them deal with their own consequences

The port is for Afghanistan to export its good, obviously India can't do it through Pakistan because you two don't like each other.
And to export terrorists into Pakistan. Btw Afghanistan has started using Gawadar.

Doing nothing? Look everyone this is what an ungrateful nation the persians are. Your a joke, why dont you get out under your rock and take a look at what we have done.

Also while your at it do change your flags
@StormBreaker @Mangus Ortus Novem @POTTER

Not for people that don't deserve it. Let them deal with their own consequences

And to export terrorists into Pakistan. Btw Afghanistan has started using Gawadar.

No one outside of Pakistan cares.

What has Pakistan given Iran recently? You know for them to be grateful for.
They should be grateful to us for making peace between them and the Arab countries if pakistan was biased towards the arab countries Iran would have been screaming like a bitch

They should be grateful to us for making peace between them and the Arab countries if pakistan was biased towards the arab countries Iran would have been screaming like a bitch
Lol. Or what, you would have nuked them for Arabs?

Here’s a thought. “back” no one. Do trade with both countries and keep cordial relations with both. Just because someone is “Muslim” doesn’t mean Iran needs to be “backing” them. This isn’t Gang wars.

Iran is currently taking the right approach. This is between Pakistan and India. Not Iran.

I like your thinking, I wish all Pakistanis could understand it and would always Support Saudia against Iran.

I like your thinking, I wish all Pakistanis could understand it and would always Support Saudia against Iran.

So you want Pakistanis to base their foreign policy on a person's comment you have read in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom