What's new

Iran's drone power

I sometimes see you in Turkish section, do your homework better. I won't participate anymore, I didn't even compare. My criticism for Iranian presentation stands still.
i didn't say it's not. i don't blame you even americans used to believe our ADs and BMs are fake...

i didn't say it's not. i don't blame you even americans used to believe our ADs and BMs are fake...
You can't blame me when you present your stuff in a ramadan tent.
Manipulative troll. You pester, troll and provoke people but when you get the same treatment, you turn into "wise man". smfh.
Poor you, knows nothing :D

I agree. one of the reasons I'm engaging in such debates is the fact that people around the world really think we are bluffing and our products are not real.
US was shocked about our 3rd khordad which brought down their mq-4. they were shocked by accuracy of our missiles. their think tank member was confidently saying their missiles will have CEP of 100 meters at best.
these are dangerous for us. and will get our deterrence away from us if they think we are paper tiger.
also Turkish users here are really something, they ask you why you think your drone program is better then they ignore the facts you mentioned and call it fantasies.

good try hard so maybe you can catch up on us and build a plane.

View attachment 639827
LMAO...bro!!!! these "receipts" you're showing some of these Turks is confusing them. One of them changed to the topic from Iran and TUrkish drone tech to "fantasies" when you showed them a top drone Iran has that Turkey doesnt have...there is no good response to some of your recent tech queries because the facts dont lie.

weak and irrelevant point. lets not waste our intelligence.
Poor you, knows nothing :D
ha ha ....then i will assume you and the other toxic trolls who see Turkey as savior of Middle East and North Africa, to just ignore me then. just fyi- the truth hurts, so if i dunno anything but you get triggered by some of my comments, i will assume you've mistakenly tripped on a truth serum i threw at u unintentionally.

They told saddam he had strong army before desert storm war began. They mean stronk, in the end he was finished and looks like they are using it for Iran:-).

ha ha ....then i will assume you and the other toxic trolls who see Turkey as savior of Middle East and North Africa, to just ignore me then.
Why should I ignore somebody that I give zero f*ck to? Do it yourself, don't quote me :D

You even showed it doing ''taxi testing''...
read about taxi tests...a hint: they do it before flying tests. yasin did it's taxi tests with qaher, finally last year it flew.
people were laughing at qaher those days as it was a mock up like tf-x, including turks in the forum. i ques it's our turn to laugh at you.

read about taxi tests...a hint: they do it before flying tests. yasin did it's taxi tests with qaher, finally last year it flew.
people were laughing at qaher those days as it was a mock up like tf-x, including turks in the forum. i ques it's our turn to laugh at you.
We all remember exactly how Qaher was launched as a real jet and not a mock up, all the mock up talk came way later after people questioned its size and build quality.
I dont have alzheimer yet, and laugh at whatever you want i dont care. :)

The difference is Turkey never claimed that this mockup made 2000 flight hours, its said what it is, a mock up, unlike Iran.
You even showed it doing ''taxi testing''...
We all remember exactly how Qaher was launched as a real jet and not a mock up, all the mock up talk came way later after people questioned its size and build quality.
I dont have Alzheimer yet, and laugh at whatever you want i dont care. :)
you don't have an Alzheimer but definitely a comprehension issue. and BTW it's better for you to your TF-X flies in ~2020 otherwise i'm gonna lmao to your defense industry.

What is the longest served UAV in Iranian Inventory ie operational hours?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom