What's new

Iran's drone power

We can't be sure what is deception and what is real !!!
I am hearing for first time about 133.

I believe this Shahed-133 is the winged Swarm suicide UAVs. You are correct in thinking its particulars were not fully elucidated. Normally when they speak more openly about such a system, it means they are already way beyond it. I can only imagine what systems the IRGC have but will not reveal anytime soon.

I looked back in the original link, and it does attach that same drone. We have too many UAVs dadash, it's hard to keep up with this rate of development.
Many of them have been built to prove technology not to mass productions.

wow, at least you tried to make us laugh while you trolled .LOOL
I mean it, Nigeriyoon. Iran seems to lack quality in presentation, hopefully only in presentation.

Perhaps they understand military is not about aesthetics but about functionalities of the systems. Aesthetics is often more of a tool for those that have little else to show for it ;)
You can not deny Iran sucks at that.

I mean that is officially a ramadan tent :D :
images

Last edited:
You can not deny Iran sucks at that.

I mean that is officially an ramadan tent :D :
images

If one is more concerned about the state of a floor or where the assets are on display rather than the functionality of the systems, then either that said individual is nit-picking (perhaps on purpose) or they have their priorities all wrong. We're talking about defence industry here, not a beauty competition. You will find Iranians that would like for the sort of beauty displays you have in mind, but I do not see a need for it. Iranian systems will continue to display their quality in practise rather than display their beauty in a golden castle.

Right, lets keep the thread on a constructive path please.

Here are some " Yemeni, Houthi made" UAVs.

94414280100099640360no.jpg

156.jpg

These have been used to good effect by the Houthis. It just displays the ability of Iran, not to just proliferate such technology, but utilise them. One could only imagine the devastation Iran itself could inflict. The attack on the Saudi oil field by Iran was done by only 20 or so suicide UAVs.

I mean it, Nigeriyoon.
thats a funny nickname.
Iran seems to lack quality in presentation, hopefully only in presentation.
are you focusing on Iran's presentation because drone tech wise Iran is Turkey's teacher?

Aesthetics is often more of a tool for those that have little else to show for it ;)
That crappy Turkish Bayraktar comes to my mind- Turks on PDF almost adores this drone like its a predator, or wing loong, or Shahed-129, but no its just an Iranian Mohajer or Ababil, with "CUTE" Turkish aesthetics!!!

If one is more concerned about the state of a floor or where the assets are on display rather than the functionality of the systems, then either that said individual is nit-picking (perhaps on purpose) or they have their priorities all wrong. We're talking about defence industry here, not a beauty competition. You will find Iranians that would like for the sort of beauty displays you have in mind, but I do not see a need for it. Iranian systems will continue to display their quality in practise rather than display their beauty in a golden castle.
perfect post for that troll.

That crappy Turkish Bayraktar comes to my mind- Turks on PDF almost adores this drone like its a predator, or wing loong, or Shahed-129, but no its just an Iranian Mohajer or Ababil, with "CUTE" Turkish aesthetics!!!
TB-2 have destroyed more military gear than all of the others in your list combined (maybe apart from Predator, not sure about that) and im not talking about some pick ups but advanced stuff like ADS's and Tanks. :lol:

But the more you post the more your colors get exposed, dont you think its time to put Iranian flag on your account my wanna be black American friend? :)

Okay, Nigeriyoon. I will tag you when our drones hunt for Iranian stooges in Syria again for your great analysis :enjoy:
No problem. I have no problem with countries having and showing their military tech, my issue is when they lie, or exaggerate or manipulate the truth related to their military technology. Turkey is on its way though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom